Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Previously...on LOST!

Man I miss this show. Last season felt rushed and inconsistent due to the timings. And now another long brreakkkk....great...

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I got the DVD, Lost is such a good show to watch on DVD. No commercials, I had yesterday off and watched like 7 or 8 episodes. Today off too so I might finish it off.

I pretty much knew Michael was coming back but I knew for sure when his picture was on the box, thanks guys.

Also the box might give away the six but I knew four already.

Not sure what to make of the Jin/Sun pregnancy thing.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That show is just batshit crazy. Claire is Jack's sister, I couldn't stop laughing when they said that, hilarious. No no we need another plot twist, we have not got enough of them.

Even so I'm glad Claire's still alive, sweet sweet Claire, lovely Claire with her lovely accent, even if she's lost it a bit.

Why the name Jeremy Bentham? I remember him from my freshman year philosophy class but I can't remember enough about his works to figure out why they would call Locke that. I was never much for philosophy, just remember he was a utilitarian.

I find I was less annoyed by Jack this season, maybe my expectations are so low. I had my fingers crossed for a ruptured appendix but what can you do?

So I guess Jin can leave the Island? I still am a bit lost on that pregnancy thing.

And Michael's dead now I take it. Or maybe he's still alive and he's Jack's uncle and Ben's nephew

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And LOL, I am such an idiot, I kept on wondering who the sixth person was gonna be and for some reason it never struck me that it was Aaron, its like babies don't count.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Didn't you watch any of last season on tv?

I have to run up to the store, and pick of the dvd set while it's still on sale. I always like to watch the previous season, just before the new one starts.

There's always too much to remember, so it makes it easier for the new season.

Didn't they reveal that Claire was Jacks sister in an earlier season? I thought they did.

With True Blood off till next summer, I can't wait for next month when LOST and 24 starts back up!!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched like five or six episodes but it had been a while so they were kind of new to me.

I don't remember them revealing that Claire was Jack's sister before. I've forgotten a lot about this show, I really would have to go back and watch the first three seasons again. I'd actually like to watch the first season again but I'm not sure if I can deal with watching all three again.

It is a bit odd for Locke to be dead although I'm sure they'll show some things from what happened on the island while they were gone.

How many more seasons are left. Is it just one or two?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm sure the whole Locke being dead thing will be explained this season. I have no clue as to how though.

Do you get the Sci-Fi channel? If you do, did you know that every Monday night they show 4 episodes? They started from the beginning, not sure where they are at now.

As far as how many seasons are left, I thought that there were just 2 seasons left, which includes the new season, but then I heard there might be two more after that, for a total of 4. So not sure which is true. I'm sure that will be discussed once they start promoting the new season.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My local ABC affiliate is doing the same fucking thing they did last year, running college basketball during primetime and not showing Lost tonight (or any of the first seven episodes apparently) till 12:35, please die.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I saw it.

Anyone out there?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Saw it last night and needed a charted grid to follow it.I'd imagine that was the feeling when people speak of long acid trips...with all of the time shifts,back and forth charecter glimpes.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it definitely changed the show completely in one episode.

BTW who was that women at the end? Am I supposed to know her and just forgot or is she totally new?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan View Post

BTW who was that women at the end? Am I supposed to know her and just forgot or is she totally new?
    I used to ask myself if they were just making the show up as they went along,becoming convinced lol.

The women at the end ,I believe,was in that episode with Charlie when he was singing on the street corner Not much for details sorry But I remember her talking to Charlie in that flash back episode.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli surfs 'Nawlins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan View Post

I used to ask myself if they were just making the show up as they went along,becoming convinced lol.

The women at the end ,I believe,was in that episode with Charlie when he was singing on the street corner Not much for details sorry But I remember her talking to Charlie in that flash back episode.
    That's her - Mrs. Hawking. She's the one who was going to sell Desmond an engagement ring but ended up telling him about the universe course correcting itself.

Man I miss this thread! Good to be back!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At first,the time shifting seemed a bit hokey and desperate.But I have to say......I love this season!!!! They have really changed gears in a huge way.Jin is alive.... The nuke is totally in perspective,Thers not as much jack,sorry he annoys the piss out of me.Last weeks ending blew my mind,the well sealing,John meeting Jacks father (Jacob?) and then Ben having the ring WTF

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What i dont get about the time-shifting and not been able to change anything is this....

What about all the minor details that have been changed just by the different conversations that would have occured. If something has happened twice, but different people have witnessed it or even tried to intervene, then the situation in itself becomes different so in a way the past has changed.

Anybody?

Thread Information