1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Previously...on LOST!

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Quote Originally Posted by The Game
    F*** me in I don't believe what I saw!! Where are you 2 bastards,let's talk about this shat?!?! Is Lock dead? Ecko?
    Nope. I doubt it. Those two are way to big time characters within the fanbase to just snuff em out like that. I do think that Desmond is a goner though.

What are they going to do to the captured guys nd why did "Henry" keep referring to his people as the good guys.
    There were two opposing groups involved in the Dharma Initiative. The Hanso Foundation & the DeGroots. When "the incident" occurred that blew the experiment & supposedly everything went ape shit...they apparently went to war or some shit...hence Henry saying that they are the good guys...in the end...they aint.

IF Desmond's failure to enter the numbers caused the crash then why are they all linked and how do the others know so much about them if it was some random event?
    I'm not so sure that it's as random as they make it out to be.

Also,1 thing I did not understand,when Desmond was in the hatch,why did they wear masks?
    Because of "the incident" on the Island. The incident was supposedly a plague that was released on the Island by accident when the two groups went to war.

Also...no one knows how legit that is or if it is all a mind fwock...3rd season is supposed to get into the Degroots & further into Hanso.

At the end.....did someone find the island,Desmond's wifey?
    Yep. She's supposed to come to the Island or some shat from what I understand...new characters are supposed to arrive on the Island in the same way that the Losties did...can you say another plane crash?

I mean those 2 guys said they found the boat..WHY ARE THEY ALL LNKED! WHY WAS HE WEARING A FAKE BEARD!!!?
    Head games...again.

Why did they let Hurley go?"?"?
    Who knows?

WHEN IS SEASON 3 ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Should be January or February I think...I can't remember how the last season started & where. The wife swears that it's August.
    Great stuff my man,CC.One question,I remembered Walt saying to Michael when the "Others" caught him that "they are not who they say they are",what do you think that means and also,how do you know so much about the"incident" and all this Honso and DeGroots?I mean where did you get that info from??

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What are you guys predictions for season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo

hahaha,I take it you have yet to see this amazing programme? Watch 1 episode,become addicted,buy the boxset,and then join this thread bigman!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo
    Is that a shot of you & steelie?
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

might be

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

damn, i just saw this thread, lost is my fav show. cant wait till next season.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by rsan-chez
    Sooo,what are you theories brother as to what is going on and what do you think is going to happen is season 3??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by rsan-chez
    Sooo,what are you theories brother as to what is going on and what do you think is going to happen is season 3??

as far as theories go i dont have one in specific. i want it to be aliens conducting an experiment on the island (the experiment being about human nature).
    i remember one episode where eko is staring down the black cloud, i am not sure but were there images in the cloud?......a cross, his brother, and some other stuff). does anyone remember that part? maybe if you have the dvd you can slow it down to that part and find out.
    do you think walt will be back to try to help the the group being held by "the others"?
    and wtf was up w/ that foot w/ 4 toes?
    something else i was wondering, was if the island has the power to heal (lockes legs, suns pregnancy, and rose(i think thats her name) my question is, why couldn't any of the ppl who were shot survive their wounds?
    i love this show

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bro,I have millions and millions of questions!!aLL the ones you said plus that big blast,what will happen to the captured guys,who is "him" etc etc.I can't even type properly,that show gets me going!!! There are trillions of weird things which may mean something or are trivial:I didn't see the one you mentio0ned about the smoke,I;ll go check that later on slow mo but also the shark in the water had a friggin Dharma initiative symbol on it's fin etc etc Try thi site,awesome theories:www.lostpedia.com,I think~!! Great site! Have a cc on me too,finally someone to talk to it about!! As you see from this thread,there are few fans here!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thats a great website i had not seen that one, i found out about the smoke, i was right
    its very interesting. try this one http://www.lost-tv.com/ i like it.
    I saw that part about the shark but they have not come back to anything like that yet, so i dont know what it means.
    i think everyone survived the blast. and i think the ones captured by "the others" are also going to live.
    cc back........ i cant wait till next season.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nice site Bro.Maybe things like the shark etc are just examples of the initiatives experiments on animals.I heard next season is going to give us alot more information about the others,I cannot wait either!! I wonder who they are referring to when they say "him"? I hope it's some mystical powerful bad guy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i have a feeling its the asian guy in the vids......or a big brother type of deal, like in the book 1984. i still think it has some connection to an alien race. (at least i hope) it might be fucking ET just trying to phone home. i dont think its anything evil per say.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hahahah,hilarious!! What is it with you and wanting the baddies to be aliens!!!!! It could just be that fake Henry Gale guy. Also,you see those 2 people RIGHT at the end of season 2,in the plane,you think they are going to land along with Desmond's wife or something?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i like the alien theme.....it could explain all the very strange occurrences on the island IMO. what else on earth could create such things. i really dont know what to make of the desmond and his girl twist. we know shes looking for him and we know those two guys came across the discharge on the island, its a good twist.if desmonds girl finds him of course that would lead the rest of the castaways off the island.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What do you think that big sound blast thing was? Also,who is your fave character and why? I don't think even aliens can explain the freaky shat that has been happening there!!!

Thread Information