0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Previously...on LOST!

Previously...on LOST!

A man awakes in a jungle.

He is bruised and bloody, and doesn't know where he is. A yellow Labrador Retriever watches him from the trees, then suddenly runs off. He forces himself up and winces in pain, leaning against a tree. He checks his jacket pocket and finds a small bottle of vodka. Recognition of where he is begins to float across his face. He winces back the pain and begins to run through the trees, reaching a beautiful beach.

He hears sounds — people screaming. He wanders around a bend and finds what has brought him here — a plane crash, survivors in shock. A man trapped beneath wreckage. A woman not breathing. A pregnant woman screaming for help. He runs to help those he can, and rallies the others to help him.

One of these strangers asks his name: "Jack."

The multiple Emmy Award-winning Lost returns for a second season of action-packed mystery and adventure that will continue to bring out the very best and the very worst in the people who are lost.

After Oceanic Air flight 815 tore apart in mid-air and crashed on a Pacific island, its survivors were forced to find inner strength they never knew they had in order to survive. But they discovered that the island holds many secrets, including the intense howls of a mysterious creature stalking the jungle, as well as a polar bear, a marooned and possibly crazy French woman, a mystical boar, a mysterious group known only as "The Others," a ship called The Black Rock and... a hatch...and that's only the first season!

The band of friends, family, enemies and strangers must continue to work together against the cruel weather and harsh terrain if they want to stay alive. But as they have discovered during their 40-plus days on the island, danger and mystery loom behind every corner, and those they thought could be trusted may turn against them. Even heroes have secrets.

Lost stars Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Mr. Eko, Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Dominic Monaghan as Charlie, Terry O'Quinn as Locke, Harold Perrineau as Michael, Michelle Rodriguez as Ana Lucia and Cynthia Watros as Libby.

Lost was created by Jeffrey Lieber and J.J. Abrams & Damon Lindelof. Abrams, Lindelof, Bryan Burk, Jack Bender and Carlton Cuse serve as executive producers. Lost, which is filmed entirely on location in Hawaii, is from Touchstone Television.

For those of you who have never seen the show...I encourage you to do so...for those of you that have & watch religiously like I do...it's time to break out into the thick of things.

Anyone who wants to discuss the show & the many mysteries...please feel free...let's chat...anything goes as this is Wackoland.

Talk to me people talk to me!!!
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Previously...on LOST!

Nice I gotta catch up on the second season, but I'm pretty addicted to it

When do the live shows actually come on, I honestly don't even know what night they show them

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As with the sopranos and twenty four... I'll have to get teh DVDs first... if theres one thing I hate its not watching something from the start (well I saw season 1 of tweenty four... I just had to watch 3 seasons in about 2 weeks before the 5th one )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    As with the sopranos and twenty four... I'll have to get teh DVDs first... if theres one thing I hate its not watching something from the start (well I saw season 1 of tweenty four... I just had to watch 3 seasons in about 2 weeks before the 5th one )
    Babe...no shat...LOST is like crack...it's amazing what all that show has to offer...I would advise that you do not read this thread as it will totally ruin everything for you once Ouma & I get under way...I give you a week to get the first season...Ouma will have watched the second season by next Friday at the latest...I hope...& then it's on...the thread will blow up!
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've neve really got into LOST, although only seen like the random episode here and there. I love 24,Sopranos and OC,I mean that is awesome! Oh and Smallville!!!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just watched 20 minutes of Emeril Live, I have no idea why

He was cooking chicken

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    Babe...no shat...LOST is like crack...it's amazing what all that show has to offer...I would advise that you do not read this thread as it will totally ruin everything for you once Ouma & I get under way...I give you a week to get the first season...Ouma will have watched the second season by next Friday at the latest...I hope...& then it's on...the thread will blow up!
    got no money... I'll get em at some point though... :P its a shame you get 24 before us across teh pond... you must be about 4-5 episodes ahead... it was the same with the contender... :/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Game
    I've neve really got into LOST, although only seen like the random episode here and there. I love 24,Sopranos and OC,I mean that is awesome! Oh and Smallville!!!
    You, my friend, are cheating yourself.

Nothing on telee or theatre fodder compares to LOST...it just don't!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alright girls...it's getting towards crunch time...the season will be ending I believe within a few episodes or so...things are heating up...any thoughts...any questions...let's get crackin! Here's what happened on the last Episode for those that missed it:

S.O.S.
    Air Date: 04/12/2006

When Bernard attempts to recruit people to build an SOS sign on the beach, Rose uncharacteristically defies him, telling him that he shouldn't give everyone false hope.

FLASHBACKS reveal the source of her hesitation, as we highlight Rose and Bernard's love story from the day they met to the day he proposed. When Bernard takes a knee, Rose confesses that she is sick and has less than a year to live. But it doesn't deter Bernard -- he loves this woman and wants to marry her, regardless.

We follow their hopeful love affair through to their honeymoon in Australia to learn that it was, in actuality, a ploy by Bernard to get Rose to see a faith healer in an effort to cure her terminal cancer. Rose clearly isn't a believer, but goes along with it to satisfy Bernard. And though the healer tells her that he cannot help her, Rose decides to let Bernard think that he did. Her hope may be gone, but she is going to preserve his.

On the island, Rose finally comes clean and admits to Bernard that she was lying to him. She confides that after the crash, she began to feel better and that she suspects it was the island that fixed her. Bernard has a difficult time believing this and maintains that it was Isaac who did the healing. But Rose is insistent. And in the final flashback we find out that her conviction lies in the fact that she saw John Locke, on his feet on the island, in a wheelchair at the airport.

Bernard realizes that Rose doesn't want to be rescued because she thinks she might get sick again. And in an act of faith and love, Bernard vows to stop work on the SOS and tells her that they will never leave the island.

Back in the hatch, Locke attempts to draw the map he saw on the blast door from memory. But his commitment is clearly waning and he leaves the hatch in frustration. It's not until Rose convinces him to maintain faith, that Locke returns with a sense of renewed purpose and continues drawing.

Meanwhile, Jack and Kate go out on a mission to attempt to trade Henry for Walt. While they wait for Mr. Friendly to make an appearance, Michael stumbles out of the jungle and collapses at their feet.

For those that aren't in the know as to who the characters are...I promise you that you should tune in either way.

As of Wednesday April the 26th, 2006 (this week) the Episode may go into a death of one of the original cast members from the front of the plane...Michael.

Rumors are that the tail & front members of the plane gang up to fight the Others for Walt & Michael get's the axe.

We shall see...

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well this hasn't taken off yet, hopefully they'll have a new one next week.

What map on the blast door, was that something I missed or am I just forgetting something?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BTW, the opening scene of the first episode of this season was the shit, watched it again

Can't get that song out of my head though, you've gotta make your own kind of music

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh and Walt can control animals, first season he was mad and that bird came flying through the window, then he made the dog turn around and go back, now you can make a dog come to you, but turn around and run back? That's why the others want him, they think he can control things, maybe even that cloud.

Ok that's pretty weak now that I look at it Sorry just trying to liven this thread up by myself.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nice, finally a new episode next wednesday

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok Ok so I have seen clips of the second series,and I am becoming more and more intrigued!! Wack,doe your description at the top include spoilers I want to know everything possible about season 1 INCLUDING spoilers!!! Anyone please?!

Thread Information