Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Previously...on LOST!

One of the girls is gonna live...gotta be Libby.

Here's my thoughts...Henry Gale is the big man of the Others.

He's the head guy.

THey got Michael & used Walt to get Michael to come back & free Henry.

Could be wrong...bu tthat';s my drunk ass thoughts.

Also...Jack's dad went to Australlia to see his daughter...who woul dhave to be Australlian...who had to have gotten on the same plane that Jack & Anna Lucia got on to come back to the U.S.

The same plane (Oceanic 815) that preggers Australlian Claire got on & crashed on the Island slapping them all together.

How about that Hanso commercial that they showed...that was a trip.

Something about prolonging mankind or someshat?
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan
    How many episodes are left this season?

Talk about a F****** cliffhanger, next week should be good

3 more.

Gotdam that shat was the bomb!!! Sorry...I'm off to bed.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Looked at it again and he kinda shot himself in an odd way, if you want to kill yourself it would seem like you would shoot yourself straight in the chest or stomach, or more likely in the head. This was kind of an angle, it almost looks like a shoulder shot. Maybe he's the one that's still alive, and he did that so he could let Henry go, for Walt or something, but not make it seem like he did it on purpose. To make it seem like somehow Henry got the gun, shot Micheal, who lives, and then shot the other two.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now I'm pretty certain that Michael didn't kill himself after watching it again. It wasn't a chest shot or anything, it was angled.

So why would he have done all that?

Maybe the Others brainwashed him in some way but I don't think so cause you could tell he wasn't happy about doing it. Or it was some kind of a deal to get Walt back. Or maybe it was a way to get everybody angry and willing to fight the Others. But I don't think its that cause Ana already told him that they were getting the guns to go after the Others. So I think its some kind of a deal for Walt.

Which makes me think that Mike was full of shit when he said that the Others weren't that strong

Also Michael didn't come back with his gun, at least I didn't see it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have your mind blown a bit further! The video tape that they found on the Island regarding the Dharma Initiative & the Hanso Foundation.

http://www.bigspaceship.com/archive/hanso/mission.html
    "The Hanso Foundation stands at the vanguard of social and scientific research for the advancement of the human race. For forty years, the foundation has offered grants to worthy experiments designed to further the evolution of the human race and provide technological solutions to the most pressing problems of our time.

The Hanso Foundation: a commitment to encouraging excellence in science and technology and furthering the cause of human development."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Looked at it again and he kinda shot himself in an odd way, if you want to kill yourself it would seem like you would shoot yourself straight in the chest or stomach, or more likely in the head. This was kind of an angle, it almost looks like a shoulder shot. Maybe he's the one that's still alive, and he did that so he could let Henry go, for Walt or something, but not make it seem like he did it on purpose. To make it seem like somehow Henry got the gun, shot Micheal, who lives, and then shot the other two.
    He gave his self a shoulder shot. He'll be back next week with his arm in a sling & the season will close with the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815 prepping for war against the Others (Hanso's/Dharma Initiative's) with what's left of the tailies as they all appear to be getting the axe fairly quickly.

Mr. Ecko seemingly falls off a fwockin cliff or some shat...atleast that's what the preview showed...along with Michael in a sling.

As for Walt...the Hanso Foundation has to be using him in some sort of genetic experiement because Walt can control animals or talk with them atleast & the H Foundation is all about further genetic research & evolution in humanity. Walt is the key.

They keep hinting around that the plane was crashed (the electromagnet in the hatch & the cables that power it that run into the ocean) there for numerous reasons...Walt being one of them, Locke being another reason, & also...Hurley...his luck association with the numbers & the fact that Libby & Leonard were in the nut ward with Hurley & Leonard is where the numbers/code originated from.

Everyone on that plane is intertwined at some point for some reason...it's insane.

Now I'm pretty certain that Michael didn't kill himself after watching it again. It wasn't a chest shot or anything, it was angled.

So why would he have done all that?
    Michael (IWO) was caught by the others while hunting Walt...he was sent back in exchange to free Henry Gale (the Other in the vault) at any costs to save Walts life.

They aint gonna fwockin give Walt back for no gotdam Henry Gale.

One of two things is going on with Henry...he was sent there to get Locke...that's already been established...but HG is either the big man trying to infiltrate the camp to figure out what they know about that hatch or he's going to go back to camp with the info & then get wacked when the Michael trading for Walt issue comes up.

Then again...I could be wrong...because I had no GOTDAM clue that the murders Michael committed were coming! NO CLUE!!!

Fwockin AWESOME!!!

What can I say...I'm a fan boy...the show is the shat & it just keeps getting better.

Maybe the Others brainwashed him in some way but I don't think so cause you could tell he wasn't happy about doing it. Or it was some kind of a deal to get Walt back. Or maybe it was a way to get everybody angry and willing to fight the Others. But I don't think its that cause Ana already told him that they were getting the guns to go after the Others. So I think its some kind of a deal for Walt.
    I don't think that he was brainwashed...I just think that he's that desperate to get Walt outta there...then again...Claire was brainwashed as a muthafwocka!

Maybe to get everyone to go in guns blazing...but I think that it's a bit more devious than that. That shat was orchestrated with precision. He wants Walt back by any means necessary.

Its a deal to get Walt back...& you know that that shat has to come to light...& Michael will be ousted from camp & could become an other...if he survives the battle that has to be coming.

Which makes me think that Mike was full of S*** when he said that the Others weren't that strong
    Agreed. That is bullshat...technologically strong & armed...atleast that's what I think the Others are.

Also Michael didn't come back with his gun, at least I didn't see it.
    Michael never came back with a gun...not that I recalled either...which leads me to believe that bitch was captured & is just fulla shat!

Toldja you'd be hooked!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maaaaan,nooo fair I want to join in on the fun! By the way,are you 2 guys the only really big fans here?? I'll be joining the conversation soon hopefully,I've tried not to read what you guys have written!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Game
    Maaaaan,nooo fair I want to join in on the fun! By the way,are you 2 guys the only really big fans here?? I'll be joining the conversation soon hopefully,I've tried not to read what you guys have written!
    Probably so babe...it's primarily a U.S. based show with a massive following.

Here's what you really really need:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=...&Go.x=6&Go.y=8

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

NEXT WEDNESDAY. “?” Eko flashbacks. (The question mark doesn’t mean we don’t know the title; the question mark IS the title. It refers to the thing in the middle of the blacklight map on the blast door.) “Mr. Eko enlists Locke to help find a secret location he believes houses answers to the island's mysteries. Meanwhile, Jack and the other survivors struggle to cope with the horrific situation in the hatch.

MAY 17. “Three Minutes.” Michael flashbacks. “A determined Michael convinces Jack and several castaways to help him rescue Walt from 'The Others.' Meanwhile, Charlie struggles with Eko's decision to discontinue building the church. Guest starring are Malcolm David Kelley as Walt, M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly, Tania Raymonde as Alex, April Grace as Ms. Klugh and Michael Bowen as Pickett.”

MAY 24. “Live Together, Die Alone.” Desmond flashbacks! The two-hour season finale. J.J. Abrams was on the Howard Stern Show on Monday and described the episode as “mind-blowing.” “After discovering something odd just offshore, Jack and Sayid come up with a plan to confront ‘The Others’ and hopefully get Walt back. Meanwhile, Eko and Locke come to blows as Locke makes a potentially cataclysmic decision regarding the ‘button’ and the hatch.”

That’s right. Desmond flashbacks AND an Eko-Locke brawl! That could be good!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like Locke but I'll take Eko by unanimous bitchslap

I guess that means Eko doesn't dye next week, not surprising, they wouldn't have put him falling in the preview if he had actually died from it.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I gotta tape it tonight cause there's a party tonight cause the last final exams were today

Can't wait to see it though, should be a good episode.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yessss, I just brought LOST SEASON 1 and when it finishes I'l be gettin season 2,for a combined price of $20!!! Ebay,I love that place! Let me exams finish then I'll catch up with you guys!!! Will there be a season 3? I can't wait to read allllllllllllllllll this stuff you guys have been writing,looks amazing"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Game
    Yessss, I just brought LOST SEASON 1 and when it finishes I'l be gettin season 2,for a combined price of $20!!! Ebay,I love that place! Let me exams finish then I'll catch up with you guys!!! Will there be a season 3? I can't wait to read allllllllllllllllll this stuff you guys have been writing,looks amazing"
    Good enough babe. You'll love it...promise.

Damn straight there will be 3rd season. Last night's episode was strong & answered quite a few questions & opened quite a few new doors.

You need to get with watching the old episodes quick so that we can all discuss!!!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Allright I just watched it

It was good, I think it was a bit of a breather though, they had the crazy shit last week, and it looks like next week well be very good with them going after the Others.

The Asian scientist freaks me out.

I was barely paying attention during the commercial break but I saw a commercial for the Hanso foundation. Have they done that before?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was barely paying attention during the commercial break but I saw a commercial for the Hanso foundation. Have they done that before?
    The last two episodes have had the Hanso commercial...that shat's nutty as fwock!

Thread Information