0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Klitshcko - Fury the gloves are off

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by beenKOed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Give over with the height thing! Wilder is listed as the same height as Wlad! http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-ge...913-TGS020.jpg

.....I just hope the ring is big enough to hold him horizontally is all. You know, once Fury is knocked out.
    Good one! Probably had Ross sticking his fist in his mouth to keep from screaming!
    The IQ is getting lower in here the closer the fight gets. Will be a good clear out when im the last man standing after
    Ross, we care about you! Honestly, we're trying to prepare you for the inevitable. We're trying our best to make you, at the very least, accept the possibility that Fury could lose. It's all coming from the heart, amigo! Once you say, "Yes, Fury could lose." I'll stop needling you. Yes, I'm almost positive I can do that!

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I think Fury's height could work against him. Lennox Lewis was always more explosive against fighters around his height. The best Wlad looked in recent times was against 6'5 Pulev.
    I dont know why the height is being made such a deal of like its Tysons only asset. Its not that hes taller, or even how much taller. Its Tysons fighting ability, stamna and desire will all be too much. His size is an added bonus because Wlad will be made to work because he cant lean on a taller man.

Wlad looked good against Wach? Povetkn looked better. Wach isnt much.
    Wach was also all roided up for the fight vs Wlad and even attempted to use a doctored glove....but whatever, Wlad still handed Mariusz his first loss. That's another thing Wlad is good at doing in case you hadn't noticed.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im relishing it!

You have a biased, warped way of interpreting what you see in Tyson. Your over excited now, just wait until this absolutely useless boxer beats Wlad. What does that say about Wlad then?

I didnt know steroids made you skilful? Maybe thats why Wlads been around so long? Maybe thats why he fights better in Germany? Maybe thats why Pulev accused him of taking steroids?
    Last edited by ross; 11-19-2015 at 10:59 PM.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Give over with the height thing! Wilder is listed as the same height as Wlad! http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-ge...913-TGS020.jpg

.....I just hope the ring is big enough to hold him horizontally is all. You know, once Fury is knocked out.
    Good one! Probably had Ross sticking his fist in his mouth to keep from screaming!
    The IQ is getting lower in here the closer the fight gets. Will be a good clear out when im the last man standing after
    Ross, we care about you! Honestly, we're trying to prepare you for the inevitable. We're trying our best to make you, at the very least, accept the possibility that Fury could lose. It's all coming from the heart, amigo! Once you say, "Yes, Fury could lose." I'll stop needling you. Yes, I'm almost positive I can do that!
    When Tyson wins you will all have to bow down to me because I knew and was sure he would win.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When Tyson wins you will all have to bow down to me because I knew and was sure he would win.
    LOL
    Ross, your are haplessly hopeless.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watch from 4:06 on

.....can't be serious. Of course I don't expect Fury to give away how he plans on fighting Wlad, but it SURELY isn't what he's talking about with Nelson.

Also, Johnny Nelson is 6'2....Tyson look a legit 6'9 there? Didn't think so

Find me a pcture where Wlad is taller than Wilder... http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/word...chkoWilder.jpg

I think you will find Wlad wears lifts and Nelson did look much shorter despite waring heels...
    Here you go again, Wlad sparring with Vitali recently and Vitali is shorter than Tyson.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...8187563611.jpg

Taken from

Wladimir Klitschko steps up preparations for heavyweight title fight with Tyson Fury as brother Vitali joins in for final sessions | Daily Mail Online

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

.....can't be serious. Of course I don't expect Fury to give away how he plans on fighting Wlad, but it SURELY isn't what he's talking about with Nelson.

Find me a pcture where Wlad is taller than Wilder... http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/word...chkoWilder.jpg

I think you will find Wlad wears lifts and Nelson did look much shorter despite waring heels...
    Here you go again, Wlad sparring with Vitali recently and Vitali is shorter than Tyson.

Taken from

Wladimir Klitschko steps up preparations for heavyweight title fight with Tyson Fury as brother Vitali joins in for final sessions | Daily Mail Online
    Vitali has been away for a while and has deteriorated considerably but Wlad's camp believes he will still be fighting at or above Tyson's level, so they brought him in to do some sparring.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Taken from

Vitali has been away for a while and has deteriorated considerably but Wlad's camp believes he will still be fighting at or above Tyson's level, so they brought him in to do some sparring.
    Vitali is getting back in the swing of things for when he has to try beat Tyson for his brother

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury knows more about boxing? Idiot

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury will lose inside 3 rounds is my prediction.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Fury's height could work against him. Lennox Lewis was always more explosive against fighters around his height. The best Wlad looked in recent times was against 6'5 Pulev.
    I dont know why the height is being made such a deal of like its Tysons only asset. Its not that hes taller, or even how much taller. Its Tysons fighting ability, stamna and desire will all be too much. His size is an added bonus because Wlad will be made to work because he cant lean on a taller man.

I reckon Tysons Man Tits will clinch it for him

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Fury will lose inside 3 rounds is my prediction.
    I agree, he will get hit very hard, very early. Not sure I will PPV it though, not a competitive fight.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury talks a good fight but will he deliver the goods,! it's could be entertaining or Fury takes a beating
    we will see on Saturday, I have to go for Wald think he has far to much for Fury,! but they are HW
    and anything can happen.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by nuggetdotcom View Post

I reckon Tysons Man Tits will clinch it for him
    Tyson's scary looking, nightmarish even, with those things flopping around. I suspect being smacked in the face with on of those things is Wlad's biggest fear!

Thread Information