207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anthony Joshua v Dillian Whyte - Massive Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Iv just been on paddypower and looked at some boxing odds.

They have the Fury v Klitschko rematch up and a potential Fury v Joshua match. Bear in mind that Tyson Fury has just beaten the best fighter on the planet with ease and is facing him in a rematch and that Joshua is yet to fight for even a British title and get out of the third round and try to get your head round these odds...

Fury 10/11 Klitschko 10/11

Fury 5/4 Joshua 8/13

The rematch is seen as an even money fight, more 50/50 than the first! Then Joshua is the favourite??
    @Silkeyjoe have you been drinking compiling these?
    If you noticed Ross we were stand out on Wlad for the fight with Fury so we rarely get it wrong. I cant see Wlad fighting as badly as he did in the rematch. Has to be more aggressive. As I mentioned before I dont think Fury boxed particularly well against Wlad. He did ok at spells but I think he will struggle if he fights like that against an aggressive fighter like Joshua.
    It will be reverse. An aggressive fighter like Joshua will struggle with Fury. Tyson wont be there when he tries to throw. It will look like his fight with Savon in the olympics getting his head boxed off.
    I have a feeling the odds are more reflecting that people just cant believe Tyson is as good as he is. He will have no problem proving everyone wrong again.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They have the Fury v Klitschko rematch up and a potential Fury v Joshua match. Bear in mind that Tyson Fury has just beaten the best fighter on the planet with ease and is facing him in a rematch and that Joshua is yet to fight for even a British title and get out of the third round and try to get your head round these odds...

Fury 5/4 Joshua 8/13

The rematch is seen as an even money fight, more 50/50 than the first! Then Joshua is the favourite??
    If you noticed Ross we were stand out on Wlad for the fight with Fury so we rarely get it wrong. I cant see Wlad fighting as badly as he did in the rematch. Has to be more aggressive. As I mentioned before I dont think Fury boxed particularly well against Wlad. He did ok at spells but I think he will struggle if he fights like that against an aggressive fighter like Joshua.
    It will be reverse. An aggressive fighter like Joshua will struggle with Fury. Tyson wont be there when he tries to throw. It will look like his fight with Savon in the olympics getting his head boxed off.
    I have a feeling the odds are more reflecting that people just cant believe Tyson is as good as he is. He will have no problem proving everyone wrong again.
    Perhaps you should do Silkey's job, we'd all be rich then! 😂😂😂😂

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

Fury 5/4 Joshua 8/13

Perhaps you should do Silkey's job, we'd all be rich then! 😂😂😂😂
    Tell you what I said Fury v Klitschko would be similar to Liston v Clay and it was. Fury boxed rings round Klitschko.

Im thinking the rematch may be similar too.

Anyway, you wouldnt be rich you dont bet! When you do its an imaginary £200 with "someone" that you lost because you wouldnt have t that Tyson would win easy.....

How he goes from winning easy in Germany to struggling I dont know!
    Last edited by ross; 12-05-2015 at 11:38 PM.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury 5/4 Joshua 8/13

Perhaps you should do Silkey's job, we'd all be rich then! ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½
    Tell you what I said Fury v Klitschko would be similar to Liston v Clay and it was. Fury boxed rings round Klitschko.

Anyway, you wouldnt be rich you dont bet! When you do its an imaginary £200 with "someone" that you lost because you wouldnt have t that Tyson would win easy.....

"How he goes from winning easy in Germany to struggling I dont know!"
    Yes, you're right Ross, you DON'T KNOW, in fact you haven't got a fucking Clue. Dunno about. "imaginary" bets, but what I do know is that you were offered a £200 bet, which you claim to have "not read the post." I find that hard to believe because you have read and replied to every other post relating to Fury on every single thread!
    Also, I asked you on more than one occasion if you had had an actual REAL Money bet on the fight, and other people asked you as well. Again, the question fell on deaf ears, absolutely no reply, which leads me to believe that YOU , SIR ARE THE ONLY BOTTLER ROUND HERE!!
    These posts are there set in stone for everyone to see, you don't have to take my word for it, they are FACTS!

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury 5/4 Joshua 8/13

Perhaps you should do Silkey's job, we'd all be rich then! ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½

Yes, you're right Ross, you DON'T KNOW, in fact you haven't got a fucking Clue. Dunno about. "imaginary" bets, but what I do know is that you were offered a £200 bet, which you claim to have "not read the post." I find that hard to believe because you have read and replied to every other post relating to Fury on every single thread!
    Also, I asked you on more than one occasion if you had had an actual REAL Money bet on the fight, and other people asked you as well. Again, the question fell on deaf ears, absolutely no reply, which leads me to believe that YOU , SIR ARE THE ONLY BOTTLER ROUND HERE!!
    These posts are there set in stone for everyone to see, you don't have to take my word for it, they are FACTS!
    You sound like a cry baby.

This is what I imagine you look like everytime you read my posts

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lads start a separate thread for your bickering. No need to clog up threads with it.

Back to this thread. Gutted Im missing this card but will be flying back from Amsterdam around this time. Debating whether to buy the PPV and watch it the next day but with bets had and results hard to avoid not sure if its worth it.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You two are funny.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh, and when you said Liston v Clay was similar to this, I would love to see the punch stats in the Liston v Clay fight.
    Don't get me wrong, Fury deserved to beat Wlad, fair and Square and I think will probably do so again, but it's not quite the "Earth Shuddering" performance you are making it out to be. It's a case of someone winning rounds because they landed 5 shots a round instead of someone who landed 2 shots a round. Come on Ross, you're an ex Boxing Judge, you should know this! Ah, forgot, you didn't understand that much either! 😂
    The way the "Smart Money" or "Experts" or whatever see it, Wlad won't have as bad a night again (I debate that btw) and that he's not quite what he has been.
    As for Fury v Joshua, they are saying that by the time they fight, Joshua will have more ambition and Aggression than Wlad had and he's not going to be as worried as Wlad was about getting hit in order to get his shots off.
    Fury did great last week, but it all goes for nothing when the next fight comes around. That's what's it's like when you're champ.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have to say I agree with @Master that if you took this bill, chopped it into three and made it into three consecutive fight weekends then it would make for a good month on Sky Sports. However, as its PPV, I guess that my action as of February (when the NFL is done with for the year), is to bring my Sports and Movies package down to a standard subscription, and only purchase the PPVs.

We all know we don't have to have the Sky Sports subscription to follow fights that are on Sky Sports if we wanted to look for alternatives. They've kind of pissed on their chips with me with the way things are going recently.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury 5/4 Joshua 8/13

You sound like a cry baby.

This is what I imagine you look like everytime you read my posts
    Yes, well you always have had a good imagination , I can tell that with the shite you post! 😂

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Enough of the Fury bitching, it's boring now so fuck off into another thread and do it there.
    I've got my company Xmas party on the 12th so will miss this live so will have to watch the repeat on Sunday.
    Joshua v Whyte "gloves are off" was on SS1 earlier and you can feel the tension between them both.
    Genuine grudge match thats ending in a KO.
    Id say AJ has more power but Whyte can bang too.
    Great thing is that neither has been hit hard so far in the professionals so that alone makes it very interesting.
    I think AJ will be too much for him and think around the 2nd or 3rd will start finding Whyte easily and landing bombs to win by stoppage.
    Brilliant card from top to bottom.
    Infact it'll be the best night of boxing shown in 2015

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anymore posts in this thread about Fury are getting binned. Don't waste your time.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is rubbish for a face-to-face off. However, Spike was billed as a trash talker when making this fight but I don't recall him being a big mouth in the past (not sure what was said on twitter). Which seems a bit unfair on him.

Eubank Jr's personality shines though. He's better without his dad shadowing him.

Last edited by Fenster; 12-07-2015 at 05:35 AM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Surprised his dad was not standing in the corner with him on skype.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

First and foremost, i think Eubank Jr. Is an overrated , disrespectful, deluded Cock! He doesn't possess that much skill, is raw, tries to make every punch a knockout punch by loading up ridiculously, and as proved in the first 6 rounds against Saunders, doesn't have a great Boxing brain.
    However, he looks and sounds more composed and rational when his Dad isn't around. If he's anywhere near as good as he or other people are trying to make him out to be, He will win this fight very easily. He dwarfs O'Sullivan, who himself has a bit of a Bar room Brawler style, and i can't see getting anywhere near him. One thing Eubank Jr. Does possess is good conditioning and stamina.
    Easy fight for Eubank Jr. That doesn't prove a lot to me.

Thread Information