Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
Iv just been on paddypower and looked at some boxing odds.

They have the Fury v Klitschko rematch up and a potential Fury v Joshua match. Bear in mind that Tyson Fury has just beaten the best fighter on the planet with ease and is facing him in a rematch and that Joshua is yet to fight for even a British title and get out of the third round and try to get your head round these odds...

Fury 10/11 Klitschko 10/11

Fury 5/4 Joshua 8/13

The rematch is seen as an even money fight, more 50/50 than the first! Then Joshua is the favourite??
@Silkeyjoe have you been drinking compiling these?
If you noticed Ross we were stand out on Wlad for the fight with Fury so we rarely get it wrong. I cant see Wlad fighting as badly as he did in the rematch. Has to be more aggressive. As I mentioned before I dont think Fury boxed particularly well against Wlad. He did ok at spells but I think he will struggle if he fights like that against an aggressive fighter like Joshua.
It will be reverse. An aggressive fighter like Joshua will struggle with Fury. Tyson wont be there when he tries to throw. It will look like his fight with Savon in the olympics getting his head boxed off.
I have a feeling the odds are more reflecting that people just cant believe Tyson is as good as he is. He will have no problem proving everyone wrong again.