Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anthony Joshuas weight increase

Not at all.

I was right. Even the commentators who are paid by Sky who are bankrolling Joshua that he looked stiff and was blowing and too muscle bound.

I cant account for Whytes lack of fitness and thats what allowed Joshua back in the fight. You cant deny how robotic he looked. Hughie Fury would piss all over Joshua hes just there to be hit. Whyte was more fucked than Joshua which susrprised me. He had the tools but seemingly not the prep. Joshua wasnt suddenly hitting any harder in the 7th, Whyte was taking them no problem earlier, just exhausted and he will kick himself now because he will know he could have been fitter and had he been putting it on Joshua Joshua wouldnt have been able to do anything about it.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Not at all.

I was right. Even the commentators who are paid by Sky who are bankrolling Joshua that he looked stiff and was blowing and too muscle bound.

I cant account for Whytes lack of fitness and thats what allowed Joshua back in the fight. You cant deny how robotic he looked. Hughie Fury would piss all over Joshua hes just there to be hit. Whyte was more fucked than Joshua which susrprised me. He had the tools but seemingly not the prep. Joshua wasnt suddenly hitting any harder in the 7th, Whyte was taking them no problem earlier, just exhausted and he will kick himself now because he will know he could have been fitter and had he been putting it on Joshua Joshua wouldnt have been able to do anything about it.
    Ah, I see , time to discredit Whyte, because that means Joshua is still shit.
    Listen pal, a word of advice, try some nice double cream with that pie, it should be easier to swallow then.
    After all, I don't know how you have so much problem with Humble Pie, you don't seem to have any problem swallowing Team Fury Jizz.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB View Post
    If you want to split hairs, I'm floating about 10 - 12 % same as I was when I was 5kg lighter.

To call boxing an endurance sport is erroneous, a endurance events are characterised by being consistent and low in their intensity and long duration, predominantly aerobic. Boxing, especially as you move up the weights is extremely anaerobic in nature.

Partly depending on style, you're not a marathon runner, you're a sprinter who needs to be able to sprint repeatedly and then make up the oxygen debt inbetween rounds.

I'd suggest researching sarcoplasmic hypertrophy versus myofibular hypertrophy to better understand why gaining 'muscle' can hurt some fighters, but not others.

Boxing has a way to go in terms of strength and conditioning, guys like Bruno trained more like bodybuilders, hence the phobia the sport still has.

Whether Joshua has put on 20lb usefully or not remains to be seen, but the fact remains 20lb on him is not suspicious alone.
    We will all just have to take your word for it
    You don't have to take my word for it. It's not like I'm talking from years of personal, vocational and academic experience Ross

Anyways, it's been fun guys I'll check back in a few months and see how much the inmates run the asylum

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Not at all.

Listen pal, a word of advice, try some nice double cream with that pie, it should be easier to swallow then.
    After all, I don't know how you have so much problem with Humble Pie, you don't seem to have any problem swallowing Team Fury Jizz.
    Ermm check the round by round thread. Im not the only one who thinks hes stiff and another Bruno.

Im not discrediting Whyte. Whyte would have won had he not been so exhausted. Joshua has no real skills. Hes big strong and thats it. His stamina will be shit at world level and as you can see from this fight, he has no ability to move his head.

Put it this way, as washed up and poor as the revisionists think Wlad is now if he had Joshua on those jelly legs that would have been goodnight Joshua!

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not at all.

After all, I don't know how you have so much problem with Humble Pie, you don't seem to havse any problem swallowing Team Fury Jizz.
    Ermm check the round by round thread. Im not the only one who thinks hes stiff and another Bruno.

Im not discrediting Whyte. Whyte would have won had he not been so exhausted. Joshua has no real skills. Hes big strong and thats it. His stamina will be shit at world level and as you can see from this fight, he has no ability to move his head.

Put it this way, as washed up and poor as the revisionists think Wlad is now if he had Joshua on those jelly legs that would have been goodnight Joshua!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There's actually not much point talking about his body weight and how much extra muscle is bad for him without having informant on his bone structure.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whyte would have won if he wasn't so knackered? It's beyond a joke now.

I also have a declaration. Whyte would have won if he was much better and AJ didn't insist on punching him in the face a bunch of times. The prick!!

It's up there with Enzo Calzaghe craziness.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You saw what I saw and so did Hearn.

Theres an IFL intrview from Hearn last night where even he compares Joshua to Price where Price looked so drained etc.

Theres a lot of work and careful maneuvering for Hearn to do with Joshua because although hes dangerous there are clearly dangers for him and everyone, the Sky commemtators including the guy interviewing Joshua post fight in the ring are now saying how stiff he looked. He has absolutely no head movement either!

Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joshua needs to fight more cruiser weights , Eastern European journeymen , and fighters in better condition like big John McDermott .
    All in all he took shots which we wanted him to , needs to work on the defence.
    Enjoyed the fight beca use it was competitive.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Joshua needs to fight more cruiser weights , Eastern European journeymen , and fighters in better condition like big John McDermott .
    Maybe he should have Al. Maybe ill be able to get you to agree to another ban bet on a Fury v Joshua outcome and you will have to leave the site in a sulk again.

Always knew you were sulky!

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe he should have Al. Maybe ill be able to get you to agree to another ban bet on a Fury v Joshua outcome and you will have to leave the site in a sulk again.

Ha ha ha, Ross talking about betting again, like he knows the first thing about it!
    Al, if you want to get rid of Ross for a few days , just offer him a REAL MONEY bet . He'll shit himself and run for the hills again!!!

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha ha ha, Ross talking about betting again, like he knows the first thing about it!
    Al, if you want to get rid of Ross for a few days , just offer him a REAL MONEY bet . He'll shit himself and run for the hills again!!!
    Like you did Primo when I actually saw your offer and agreed to it?

Never mind you lost £200 to some imaginary friend instead

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh Ross, you really do live in a dream world don't you? You can try to deflect your embarrassment by by saying I have imaginary friends and putting little smiley emojis, but here are some facts that are there in Black and White for everyone to see.
    You were offered the bet and went
    silent and said you never read the post. That is a FACT.
    you were asked by Me and others if you had any money bets on the fight, and you did not respond. That is a FACT. Why is that Ross? Didn't have enough pocket money?
    I can see you now, 35-40 years old, still living with your Mum and Dad, sat in your pokey little bedroom posting on here because it's the only fun you have.
    Now run along, because Mummy just called you done for your Billy Bear sandwiches for lunch! 😂😂

Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh Ross, you really do live in a dream world don't you? You can try to deflect your embarrassment by by saying I have imaginary friends and putting little smiley emojis, but here are some facts that are there in Black and White for everyone to see.
    you were asked by Me and others if you had any money bets on the fight, and you did not respond. That is a FACT. Why is that Ross? Didn't have enough pocket money?
    I can see you now, 35-40 years old, still living with your Mum and Dad, sat in your pokey little bedroom posting on here because it's the only fun you have.
    Now run along, because Mummy just called you done for your Billy Bear sandwiches for lunch! 😂😂
    Your 25 years out.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your 25 years out.
    What younger or older?

Thread Information