Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    Ok I'll stick my head out on the chopping block. That fight was extremely odd to watch. I thought it was fitting in the post fight interview that Bradley said he didn't remember any of it. There was something terribly wrong with the entire look of the fight. It almost looked rehearsed and the constant chatter of Sheridan and crew saying how good a friends they were outside the ring didn't help matters. Bradley seemed to be taking part in this swan song. He looked like he was holding back the entire fight. Looked a bit of a sham to be honest.
    I was surprised at how apprehensive Bradley was in comparison to his last fight a few min the ago. There was nothing Pacquiao was doing stylewise to make Bradley move back so much. Bradley could have easily taken the fight to Pac had he moved forward more consistently. Pac gets clumsy when guys get inside on him.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pacquiao Bradley 3

Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pacquiao Bradley 3

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepwalker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    Ok I'll stick my head out on the chopping block. That fight was extremely odd to watch. I thought it was fitting in the post fight interview that Bradley said he didn't remember any of it. There was something terribly wrong with the entire look of the fight. It almost looked rehearsed and the constant chatter of Sheridan and crew saying how good a friends they were outside the ring didn't help matters. Bradley seemed to be taking part in this swan song. He looked like he was holding back the entire fight. Looked a bit of a sham to be honest.
    I was surprised at how apprehensive Bradley was in comparison to his last fight a few min the ago. There was nothing Pacquiao was doing stylewise to make Bradley move back so much. Bradley could have easily taken the fight to Pac had he moved forward more consistently. Pac gets clumsy when guys get inside on him.
    Both were apprehensive. Very low punch output. He also stated Teddy wanted him to be more of the counter puncher..to which Manny unusually took that role.

I also liked the way Roy Jones explained Teddy's instructions of "knock at the front door, then go inside through the side"

Very calculated fight...then add on the 2nd knockdown...or as Tim said post fight "Manny was strong the whole fight"

All adds up to a chess match of a fight. At least IMHO.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Thread Information