Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: BBC;s doc Worlds Richest Terror Army

Sure they are.

Oil bought up.
    Provided with groovy weaponry.
    Funky vehicles.
    Etc.

Honestly, would you rather work in the UK on minimum wage or try something new to change the meaning of your life?

Or you lost your family in Iraq and you want revenge for that illegal invasion?

The media is mostly missing the point of Isis (on purpose) as they have to be the bogeymen, but everyone else knows that the worlds richest terror armies are far bigger fry than ISIS. They are the regimes of the west that keep on bombing poor defenceless people in countries far away and work with regimes that fund and equip ISIS.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Sure they are.

Oil bought up.
    Funky vehicles.
    Etc.

Honestly, would you rather work in the UK on minimum wage or try something new to change the meaning of your life?

The media is mostly missing the point of Isis (on purpose) as they have to be the bogeymen, but everyone else knows that the worlds richest terror armies are far bigger fry than ISIS. They are the regimes of the west that keep on bombing poor defenceless people in countries far away and work with regimes that fund and equip ISIS.
    tell it to the "oooh! don't say that! you've 'crossed the line'!" crowd bwahahaha Easy when youre wearing silk pajamas to talk about civility,, the moral "wrongness" of misguided revenge and other POMP, but when your village or fiancee or son got blown away by an 18 year old Idahoan white trash trigger-happy dolt who giggles like Bevis & Buthead and plays video games, thus being relegated to that "collateral damage" status the white devils came up with to avoid having a guilty conscience (you know, that convenient 'explain-it-away" trash that anglo-saxons are so good at, like "oh black Africans sold their brothers and sisters into slavery, it wasnt just the whites who did it blah blah blah----yeah well guess what, WHITES, you may have been offered kidnapped slaves but you didn't have to PURCHASE THEM NOW, DID YOU , etc.... or OH THIS ONE IS REAL RICH: whites didnt kill American Indians, disease and alcoholism did BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA)----

then blind revenge becomes quite the human phenomenon.

FACT.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The West is wrong for everything to do with the Middle East. The illegal invasions and then taking the side of utter loonies. The West and its economic system probably deserves a hit....for karma. It probably will. 2016! What a Riot that year shall be.

The world is changing a lot and this stupid game in the middle east will be the end of the West. They couldn't sort out the resources, their finances, nothing. They will topple in time.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The West is wrong for everything to do with the Middle East. The illegal invasions and then taking the side of utter loonies. The West and its economic system probably deserves a hit....for karma. It probably will. 2016! What a Riot that year shall be.

The world is changing a lot and this stupid game in the middle east will be the end of the West. They couldn't sort out the resources, their finances, nothing. They will topple in time.
    probably? PROBABLY? bwaaaAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA understatement of the Millenium

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Richest terror army! You would think that would be hard in this day and age? EASIER THAN EVER. This stuff is so simple really. That is why I don't take the news seriously. It is almost comedic. CNN....comedy news network. How is it news is astonishing. They should be BANNED. The patterns go on.....and our lives for a decade are spewed. It is just that the world has really gone to shit.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

image-conscious fad-following idiots---
    the marketing fantasies of Apple and Samsung----
    humanity has become a gaggle of hyenas
    merged like hybrid human-alien children

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In 2008, the West should have looked at itself in the mirror and seen the red eyes, the bloated waistlines, the dishonesty. It should have said 'I have erred, I have done wrong, but I can redeem myself'. Instead another bottle was opened and thick greedy fingers plunged back into the cookie jar. Nothing changed. Isis is a consequence of that bloated beast and his immoral ways. To point this out is today deemed extremist.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Being labeled an extremist is the establishment's way of demonizing its opposition. Look how well it works. It's OK when Americans and British kill millions of Iraqis and Afghanis .......millions upon millions with weapons that were outlawed by the United Nations such as cluster bombs and depleted uranium shells. Not a word not a complaint not a peep from anybody in the mainstream media or on this forum for that matter. But when you go and then wish that those abusers and murderers and child rapists get it back/ get retaliated upon, then you have "crossed the line" and said something "abhorrent.". Where were these moral soapbox preachers talking about what was abhorrent when all those US troops committed all those heinous acts and murders and tortures against Iraqis and Afghanis

I'll tell you where. Waving their patriotic flags and going about claiming that it was all worthwhile.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well said. It is something that has become so blatant, particularly in the last decade or so. Maybe it has always been there like this and I just didn't give it the same thought, but the mask is off and the hypocrisy of the media is very hard to listen to. I have to physically turn off the 'news' these days. It just doesn't correlate with reality. I watch the international news and all they talk about is 'terror' and then you switch to the local news and there is almost no talk about this terror. I guess it is because 'terror' really is largely a manufactured scare tactic. The West has lost it and it is scary to observe as I can only assume that this is what the people of Germany were going through as Hitler started to tear things apart. An informed outsider looking in often has a more nuanced perspective than those living through something because they are the ones living in the bubble and lack factual information. They know something is wrong as they are burning alive, but they stay in the pan.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Correct again Miles. They stay in the pan and are burning alive because the pan is a house of mirrors and they cannot see outside of the house.

Apple pie. Baseball. Elvis Presley.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It was interesting. There are incredible docs out there on the topic. I'm always for seeing as much as I can and listening. I think we are witnessing the beginning of a new kind of collapse. This latest move by the Saudi's poured a little gas on an already uncontrollable fire.

This picture is circulating in Canadian media now and it says much. We dont even know which side we are on. Cause we side with both in any given hour.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Correct again Miles. They stay in the pan and are burning alive because the pan is a house of mirrors and they cannot see outside of the house.

Apple pie. Baseball. Elvis Presley.
    Mmmmm mmmmmmm aple pie.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sure they are.

Oil bought up.
    Funky vehicles.
    Etc.

That's probably as pathetic as anything I've ever read on the topic from someone who I didn't assume was more or less retarded. Fuck you Miles, why don't you just fuck off and chat with Brockton somewhere else.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And out comes p4p Gary Moore, one of those trolls that only ever posts snidey little insults. If you don't like it, how about you fuck off yourself? You are the one that seems insufferably miserable sat there in your little igloo. You don't start any threads or say anything interesting, and yet you tell other people to go. Why not just go yourself?

Thread Information