Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: why wladimir klitschko is much better fight than lennox lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Klitschkofan
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahman
    Wladimir has been brought along much quicker as well.He has had 48 fights so far in 10 years compared to Lewis at 44 fights in 14 years.Wladimir has a much higher KO %, and has stopped numerous oppents for the first time.He is also only 30 years old and still improving.Wladimir could prove to be a better champion than Lewis in the future, only time will tell.
    No at all ! ! ! Then Butterbean has about 70 victories lol . . . Wladimir dont fight even the %40 from Lewis . . .

Wladimir's high light's are Byrd,Barrett,McCline and Botha . . .

Vs Lewis fights is Wladimir fight a joke ! ! !

Not quite sure what you mean in the first part but Wladimir has also beaten guys like Mercer(a guy Lewis couldn't KO),Jefferson,Peter,Bostice, Wolfgramm and Williamson and all that under the age of 30!Look at the guys Lewis fought before he was 30 and then tell me who had fought the better fighters.
    LOL Mercer was a ghost when he fight VS Wladimir with 42 or 43 . . . A prime Mercer would beat Wladimir or would be very close fight . . .

Bostice,Jefferson and Wolfgramm are no names and even not in the category into good boxers...

Yea and Peter drop Wladimir very well and it was a very closed fight . . .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

why is this discussion even happening?
    Its pretty obvious who the better fighter is right now, time will tell on Wladimer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LOL Mercer was a ghost when he fight VS Wladimir with 42 or 43 . . . A prime Mercer would beat Wladimir or would be very close fight . . .

Bostice,Jefferson and Wolfgramm are no names and even not in the category into good boxers...

First of all...Mercer was not a ghost of himself...he was still a force & Wlad dispatched him.

The Peter fight really wasn't that close & most of the knockdowns were'nt really legit drops. Wlad was hit on the back of the head & also he was hit & pushed. Peter was pretty much outclassed & Wlad almost knocked him out at the end of the round.

Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wladimir has been brought along much quicker as well.He has had 48 fights so far in 10 years compared to Lewis at 44 fights in 14 years.Wladimir has a much higher KO %, and has stopped numerous oppents for the first time.He is also only 30 years old and still improving.Wladimir could prove to be a better champion than Lewis in the future, only time will tell.
    No at all ! ! ! Then Butterbean has about 70 victories lol . . . Wladimir dont fight even the %40 from Lewis . . .

Not quite sure what you mean in the first part but Wladimir has also beaten guys like Mercer(a guy Lewis couldn't KO),Jefferson,Peter,Bostice, Wolfgramm and Williamson and all that under the age of 30!Look at the guys Lewis fought before he was 30 and then tell me who had fought the better fighters.

Again I will ask the question, who had faced better competition before their 30th birthday?Wladimir has.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Again I will ask the question, who had faced better competition before their 30th birthday?Wladimir has.
    but then again, it makes Lewis more impressive due to the fact that he could beat the best the heavyweight division had to offer at an old age.
    Lewis started his professional career when he was older than Wladimer anyway

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The_One77

but then again, it makes Lewis more impressive due to the fact that he could beat the best the heavyweight division had to offer at an old age.
    Well the guys like Holyfield and Tyson were a little over the hill as well, it was not like he fought them in their primes.And anyway who says Wladimir won't be beating the best at that age?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205

First of all...Mercer was not a ghost of himself...he was still a force & Wlad dispatched him.

The Peter fight really wasn't that close & most of the knockdowns were'nt really legit drops. Wlad was hit on the back of the head & also he was hit & pushed. Peter was pretty much outclassed & Wlad almost knocked him out at the end of the round.

Come on man . . . I will not discuss it with u again . . . Mercer was aghost when he fough Wladimir with 42 . . . Bonjasky KO Mercer by 1 kick LOL . . .

But i know preety much the prime time of Mercer where he fough with Lewis,Morrison and Holyfield and he was really a great fighter and he comes from the army how i know . . .

I was preety sure that Peter will end the fight in round 5 but Wladimir comes good back and then out pointed Peter with his long jabs . . .

But am sure in a re-macht with Peter can very different end the fight . . .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is what needs to happen to this thread=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And anyway who says Wladimir won't be beating the best at that age?
    I doubt it, i think he can only get worse with age really...
    imo, he won't last as long as Lewis did

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205

Come on man . . . I will not discuss it with u again . . . Mercer was aghost when he fough Wladimir with 42 . . . Bonjasky KO Mercer by 1 kick LOL . . .

But i know preety much the prime time of Mercer where he fough with Lewis,Morrison and Holyfield and he was really a great fighter and he comes from the army how i know . . .

I was preety sure that Peter will end the fight in round 5 but Wladimir comes good back and then out pointed Peter with his long jabs . . .

HE was 41 and had just won 7 in a row 6 by KO before he lost to Wladimir knocked him out for the first time in his career.After that he won 3 more straight by KO and one by UD.He was still very dangerous and competative.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What makes you think he will get worse?And that he won't last as long as Lewis?That doesn't sound very open minded to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is the first time that we have discussed it...but let's get into it again...for the first time...Mercer had never been knocked out before until he ran into Wlad. Holy & Lewis only won on points..apples to apples...Mercer took from the best...Wlad also being one of the best.

To say Mercer was a ghost...watch the Shannon Briggs fight...total shell of himself.

Wlad deserves credit for getting him out of there...not even hard hitting Holmes or Morrison could do that.

Agreed.

Not me. Peter will need some serious training to beat Wlad...Wlad seems to have his composure back...maybe he's renewed now.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well the guys like Holyfield and Tyson were a little over the hill as well, it was not like he fought them in their primes.And anyway who says Wladimir won't be beating the best at that age?
    I dont put even Rahman in the same class with Wladimir . . .

Rahman would whip badly Wladimir ass up ! ! !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What makes you think he will get worse?And that he won't last as long as Lewis?That doesn't sound very open minded to me.
    since you asked, here's my opinion.
    Wlad relies on his punch output and speed to overwhelm his opponents, and his chin is pretty bad so when he grows older i think this can only get worse.
    He will slow down and he will get hit more....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rahman is not in the same class. Lewis was better than both Klits. Vlad deserves credit for KOing Mercer, even if he was old. But, Vlad is further from Lewis than Vitali was. If Vitali never retired, and remained champ for awhile, then maybe he would be in the same class as Lewis. It's ha5rd to say because we knew who Lewis fought, and he fought better comp. We can't say that Vitali would have had the same level of comp. if you look at who's fighting now. All I know is Lewis busted up a prime Vit, when he was on the decline, and Vit {IMO} would beat his little bro.

Thread Information