I think it's safe to say that you can't beat Terence Crawford on your average night. You probably can't beat him with your average fighter on that fighter's best night. You need to throw the best of the best of the best at him, and then they need to be in their best condition, best frame of mind and best skillset to have a chance to beat him.

I think this is NO Floyd Mayweather, where the judges are being "nice" to Crawford- see Mayweather/Castillo 1, Mayweather/Oscar DLH and Mayweather/Judah.

ALL of the times I have seen Crawford out, he fought to win the fight in the best possible way he can. Last night against Hammerin' Hank Lundy was no different.

Lundy came to fight. If Crawford had fancied, round one could have been as good as Hagler/Hearns INFMAOUS round one. A round one to remember. But Crawford, at his new weight, didn't want to risk a firefight not knowing what would come back at him later on down the fight. So, do you know what he did? He boxed, waited, was patient, stuck to his jab, and when he felt comfortable with what was coming at him- he pressed the button and went in for Lundy.

By the third round Lundy had no chance. It was pretty much over. Crawford had him timed, set up, and it was just time from there on in.

Needless to say: Crawford needs better, stiffer, stronger and more talented competition at Jr. Welterweight. No disrespect to Lundy, he came to fight! But Crawford needs more.

So, now that Crawford has "settled in", who's next? The Danny Garcia's (on everyone's hit-list), Thurman's or whomever has to say now?!?!