86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default expelling your demons

I have some demons I need to release

its all to do with a job I was in, which I left about 5 months ago

I work contracts and get well paid but have none of the benefits of a permanent employee

Contractors come and go in jobs for all sorts of reasons, and contracts can end on the spot without warning

anyway, I was working at a large bank as a part of a team of contractors and permanent staff on a particular project. The nature of the business was to put pressure on people from above, which is what happened and some handled it badly

I was there about a year and during that time a dozen contractors came and went, most didn't cut the mustard

anyway I was one of 2 remaining contractors and, to cut a long story short, something had gone wrong with the work, which was no fault of mine, and I took the wrap. It can only have been back stabbing and self preservation, mainly by the other contractor, although I know of another fella involved

I knew it had happened but when my contract was terminated I was in a room with a few people, the other contactor being one of them and I didn't let rip at him

there's so many things I could have and should have said

I was ready to leave, and didn't put up a fight, but I would give a lot to be back in that room and have a second chance to release the hounds

it still winds me up today far too much

those are my demons that I would like to release
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: expelling your demons

The only demon I need to expel is Pazuzu.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post

I work contracts and get well paid but have none of the benefits of a permanent employee

Contractors come and go in jobs for all sorts of reasons, and contracts can end on the spot without warning

anyway, I was working at a large bank as a part of a team of contractors and permanent staff on a particular project. The nature of the business was to put pressure on people from above, which is what happened and some handled it badly

I was there about a year and during that time a dozen contractors came and went, most didn't cut the mustard

anyway I was one of 2 remaining contractors and, to cut a long story short, something had gone wrong with the work, which was no fault of mine, and I took the wrap. It can only have been back stabbing and self preservation, mainly by the other contractor, although I know of another fella involved

I knew it had happened but when my contract was terminated I was in a room with a few people, the other contactor being one of them and I didn't let rip at him

I was ready to leave, and didn't put up a fight, but I would give a lot to be back in that room and have a second chance to release the hounds

In that situation there are millions and millions of people who feel the same. I have read in several issues of the New England Journal of Medicine that reenacting or simulating the event precisely as it happened using friends as actors and actresses and repeating the circumstances in a sort of retroactive reverse chronological event can help you to expel those demons. When the point in the conversation arrives you are to do precisely as you right now wished you had done. Do it over and over. It only requires the assistance of three or four friends who play the parts of the parties who were present at that event.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Smoke a fatty and say fuck it. That works for me.
    Last edited by mrbig1; 03-07-2016 at 12:44 AM.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mrbig1 View Post
    Smoke and fatty and say fuck it. That works for me.
    Write it all down on paper then burn it, roll that paper into a fatty.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    You are wise my friend.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Never take another's wrap. Find the funker..have a talk and let em know you know what a shit he is. Walk away and leave it at his feet.

Get the demon out or it consumes you.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    You are wise my friend.
    you started it,the spliff idea.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Never take another's wrap. Find the funker..have a talk and let em know you know what a shit he is. Walk away and leave it at his feet.

Get the demon out or it consumes you.
    Open facebook message and public exposure

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What do you mean by working at a large bank and "putting pressure on people from above" ?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just relocated to find work. After finishing my 3 month probation and getting hired, they announced a merger.
    Technically they are being bought out by the larger company. 25 billion vs 75.
    One day after being hired, was told by June letters will be sent to us on who has a job with the new company
    And who can apply for the company that doesn't want those in their first round draft.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post

What do you mean by working at a large bank and "putting pressure on people from above" ?

Banks loan money and expect it back. Putting pressure on people may be to pay it back.
    Sound like concrete boots in the Hudson to me.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think you did the right and honourable thing and your paths may cross again and you can rely on his support if required.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I think you did the right and honourable thing and your paths may cross again and you can rely on his support if required.
    mate, if our paths cross again I certainly wont be looking for his support

but I do look back on it and think I left honourably, I had some money on my staff card and rather than asked for it back I bought everyone in the team a coffee, no hard feelings type of thing

that geezer is the worst kind of cunt though, there was lots of ways he could have gone about things and saved his contract without back stabbing

id rather lose my contract than put someone else in the shit
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    mate, if our paths cross again I certainly wont be looking for his support

but I do look back on it and think I left honourably, I had some money on my staff card and rather than asked for it back I bought everyone in the team a coffee, no hard feelings type of thing

that geezer is the worst kind of cunt though, there was lots of ways he could have gone about things and saved his contract without back stabbing

id rather lose my contract than put someone else in the shit
    I beleive in Karma and if you have been good, you will get good things. If he is a cunt then he will get what he deserves. Good on you to leave on good terms with your team. That will be remembered.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information