Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Conspiracy theories

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Your link does not work @walrus is that part of the conspiracy?
    @Master it was the link to the full article of which I copy and posted some. Apparently they are watching us we me need to go dark.
    Last edited by walrus; 03-19-2020 at 01:49 AM.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    here's a great one going around

Wait, Weinstein got 23 years that’s a life sentence. If I had the goods even my lawyer could have got me probation

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    @Master it was the link to the full article of which I copy and posted some. Apparently they are watches us we me need to go dark.
    Link worked for me Walter.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    @Master it was the link to the full article of which I copy and posted some. Apparently they are watches us we me need to go dark.
    Link worked for me Walter.
    They aren’t on to you yet unfortunately you advertised it get out and patrol the beaches these bastards don’t screw around

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Aside from polar cap domination, Russia and China are interested in some of the ultra-secret technologies being developed or hidden by the U.S. The Central American migrant caravan of 2017-2018 was actually orchestrated by this consortium. They used their intelligence power to coerce these countries’ governments to scare people off, promising them safe access into the U.S. All this under threats, of course. The end purpose was to siphon enough military resources from the U.S. to the Mexico border, to create a major distraction while Russian-Chinese operatives found a way to breach Area 51 in southern Nevada. In parallel, they were going to find a way to infiltrate Alaska in search of the mind-controlling lab and technology being developed there.

In fact, a Russian terrorist group was in the process of doing just that a few years ago, but was foiled by an intrepid U.S. submarine captain who managed to infiltrate Russian waters, recover a top Russian leader who was against the coup, and put an end to that plot.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    The Coronavirus is certainly not the first virus to be "Machiavellically" developed as a biological weapon.

Years ago a pharmaceutical firm in Australia developed such a virus, which unfortunately fell into the hands of former agents gone rogue. Had it not been for the actions of a handful of agents from an American intelligence agency, it would have been used. Thankfully the lab and all contents were destroyed, save for one last sample that was self-injected by the lead agent’s girlfriend, another agent. The female agent was despondent, and sought to commit suicide before she had the chance to inadvertently infect others. But before she could commit suicide or create a pandemic, she was injected with the antidote and the crisis was resolved.
    If someone doesn't make this into a film there is seriously something wrong with the World. Fuck it!! Make about 8 of them.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    The Coronavirus is certainly not the first virus to be "Machiavellically" developed as a biological weapon.

Years ago a pharmaceutical firm in Australia developed such a virus, which unfortunately fell into the hands of former agents gone rogue. Had it not been for the actions of a handful of agents from an American intelligence agency, it would have been used. Thankfully the lab and all contents were destroyed, save for one last sample that was self-injected by the lead agent’s girlfriend, another agent. The female agent was despondent, and sought to commit suicide before she had the chance to inadvertently infect others. But before she could commit suicide or create a pandemic, she was injected with the antidote and the crisis was resolved.
    If someone doesn't make this into a film there is seriously something wrong with the World. Fuck it!! Make about 8 of them.
    Only if Matt Damon is the lead.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In addition to having weaponized the Coronavirus to wreak havoc on the West, Russia and China are interested in some of the ultra-secret technologies being developed or hidden by the U.S.

The Central American migrant caravan of 2017-2018 was actually orchestrated by this Russian-Chinese consortium. They used their powerful intelligence network to coerce these countries’ governments to scare people off, promising them safe access into the U.S. All this under threats, of course. The end purpose was to siphon enough military resources from the U.S. to the Mexico border, to create a major distraction while Russian-Chinese operatives found a way to breach Area 51 in southern Nevada. In parallel, they were going to find a way to infiltrate Alaska in search of the mind-controlling lab and technology being developed there.

In fact, a Russian terrorist group was in the process of doing just that a few years ago, when they staged a coup and captured President Putin, who was against the plot. Fortunately, these Russian terrorists were foiled when a U.S. submarine infiltrated Russian waters, and staged daring rescue of President Putin from a Russian naval base controlled by the terrorists. The Russians attempted to destroy the American sub, but their base was destroyed instead with the help of a Russian sub in the area whose captain was loyal to President Putin. The crisis was averted, and the Russians were unable to steal the mind-altering technology from the Alaskan labs.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They did say the pollution levels where the virus first spread had gone down dramatically. Maybe Greta had something to do with it.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They did say the pollution levels where the virus first spread had gone down dramatically. Maybe Greta had something to do with it.
    I may be on to something.

Coronavirus: Venice canals clear up as pandemic shuts down tourism

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9407186.html

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There you go, Master. We might be able to make a conspiracy theorist out of you yet.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There you go, Master. We might be able to make a conspiracy theorist out of you yet.

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hmm... you may have hit upon a new conspiracy theory.

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...-air-pollution

"Coronavirus pandemic leading to huge drop in air pollution"

https://www.travelandleisure.com/tra...als-swans-fish

"Venice's Canals Are Beautifully Clear As Italy's Coronavirus Lockdown Cuts Down on Water Traffic (Video)"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ns/5066718002/

"Could the coronavirus actually be saving lives in some parts of the world because of reduced pollution?"

Where are our conspiracy theorists??

Word on the street is Greta has gone undercover along with an elite task force intent on spreading the virus in those countries with the most pollution. This task force is working in tandem with another group tasked with getting all sorts of pictures and videos from around the world, proving that climate change is being slowed by having polluting industries shutdown. It was a huge master plan from the very beginning, and is working to perfection.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread Information