Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
so is war the next event to be staged?

As always you're one step ahead.

Except this one will make COVID and Floyd look amateurish.

Imagine the logistics involved in staging a fake war. All these fake explosions to put together. The fake carnage... the fake battles... the fake armies. Boggles the mind, doesn't it?

Good thing we've got intelligent, astute people like you to look out for all these fake events.

On a side note, this thread has turned "side-splittingly" funny.
covid & floyd do look amateurish. imagine the logistics in the whole world shutting down over a fake virus. heard of wag the dog? how quickly you got over trampling freedoms when the story changed to touch your emotions

You seem to think I'm not on your side, rooting you on while enjoying some popcorn.

Go on......... tell us how it's all gonna go down.
what side is that? you don't care what i think remember? where did i say i knew how it was all gonna go down? are you making shit up again chico? stop with the lies already

My my..... all this conspiracy theory work is making you an angry man.

I'm merely going on what you're telling us... that the next staged event is going to be a war.

And since you're the resident "expert" on staged shit..... I figured you'd have some insights.
why would i be angry about words on the interwebs? did i not ask a question? where did i say i was an expert? what's with all the lies & making shit up chico?

don't blame you for being angry... nobody likes to be ridiculed
so you can't back up your lies chico? why do you make stuff up? i do it for fun. what's your reason?