Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
I get where TIC is coming from. I think he is saying something like nobody can prove that as a example quantum physics is real. Because that’s not what science is about. Proof can only exist when there is no doubt, and there is always doubt. You could be a brain in a vat, living in a crazy simulation. You could be hallucinating everything. You cannot prove anything.

I already figured it out. You've got your Trekkies... your Star Wars fanatics... then you've got TIC, who's living "The Matrix" in real life.

Nothing is real. Fortunately for the rest of us, TIC took the red pill and knows the truth.

I just hope he doesn't get killed by the Agents.
prove it's real. what happened to your bullshit virus? forgotten just like global warming. keep believing the tv chico

Ahh... finally pulling out the racial slurs, eh?

Who was it that said....

~ Insults are the last resort of insecure people with a crumbling position trying to appear confident ~

But chico?

Damn.... you're gonna have to do a little better than that.
chico is racist now? somebody better let diego know. now who called me a loon? let me think. are you playing the victim now like that unstable beanz? your just mad because you fell for one lie & instead of learning you had jumped straight into another. leave your emotions at the door, try dealing with proof. you are being manipulated perfectly

Whatever you don't like or inconveniences you in life, you deem a lie.

Grow up.