937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Conspiracy theories

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    The fact that you have to break everything down into bite sized chunks and then tie yourself in knots defending the indefensible rather than just accepting most people are not quite as stupid as you, speaks volumes El Kabong.

You are just constantly begging to be called a Nazi or a Fascist so the you can justify your own stupefying silence on what most people would consider to be pretty basic common values. You think you are so special that you can not even see the hilarious hypocrisy of willfully misreading everything written by everyone, whilst invoking the same incredulous response as the fake woke people you so accurately mirror. Here you are telling where i can post satire and complaining that i do not at mention people, to make things perfectly clear to people like yourself who can see no further than the tip of your nose, because your head is always up your arse.

It is a thread entitled 'Conspiracy Theories' and like the PC muppet that you have always been, you fake incredulity when i mention the NWO and Freemasons as though they have nothing to do with Conspiracy theories. You use the place like a soapbox, when you could be using it as an opportunity to stop hectoring people who have been where you are now 20+ yrs ago, and actually learn something.
    Pretty much the response I expected from you.

I didn't tell you where to post the satire you shared. All I wanted to do was make sure you knew it was satire because you didn't comment on it at all you just posted the article and given your history of misunderstanding me and my posts yeah I questioned whether or not you knew that was satire and so I asked. I didn't say "don't post it" I didn't say "you can't post that here" those are things I NEVER did Beanz.

Also I didn't say you had to @ mention anyone. You didn't respond with a quote, you didn't mention a poster by name, I posted, you responded to me, you posted again, you posted a third time and it was in response to SOMEONE. So if you do that and you don't mention the poster you're responding to and you don't quote the post you're responding to then I guess you leave that up for interpretation ergo my asking "What are you on about?" to which you could have said "Oh, that was a response to ______ and not you" but you didn't you chose your default position which is to be combative towards me.

Fake incredulity? I merely asked what you were talking about. What the actual fuck Beanz? Do you think I know what goes on inside your head?

You've NEVER been where I am or where I'm from and likewise I've never been where you are or where you're from....so one would assume that clear communication between us would be a positive in allowing each other to get a glimpse of understanding, but nah feel free to continue being combative with me as fucking usual.

This is a classic example of why it is pointless trying to post anything when you take a post which in no way references you or mentions you and is a very simple , clear, concise example of me both sticking to the subject of the thread and at the same time sharing some personal opinions and experiences, and you 100% turning it into something it could never be in a month of Sundays just so you can claim victimhood. That is what i mean about how you use the exact same PC values you think you are so opposed to to invent offense.

Look at your reply to my post and then ask who was being combative and who was incapable of being able to understand something incredibly simple and straight forward. I will post my post and your reply for you below and then you may begin to understand how and why conspiracy theories work and are so attractive.

So i gave you exactly what you asked for "a clear communication between us would be a positive in allowing each other to get a glimpse of understanding"

And you willfully not only misunderstood it, but just completely lied about it in an effort to stick to your belief in the conspiracy theory about Beanz
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ignorance is not the same thing as stupidity.

There is a narrative that people like to maintain because stories are the way we model the world, but ignorance of vital parts of the jigsaw distort that view in the same way as an optical illusion.

The whole NWO and Freemason thing is just another example of ripping out one page and kidding yourself that you have read the book.

Even seemingly educated and knowledgeable people are vulnerable and the fact that we are blind to our own ignorance is what makes conspiracies so attractive.

I have seen friends who left the same cult I grew up under, rush to numerous conspiracies as a quick religious fix to substitute that comfortable small world view where your own secret knowledge provides you with a key to understanding that refers a complex world in an overly simplistic way

It is the same motivation for many here rushing to portray me as not understanding satire and irony despite years of employing it daily here for years. If you pretend I have no sense of humour It makes it far more acceptable to get nasty and personal and dismiss any uncomfortable truths I might bring up.

It is the same ignorance that assumes skinhead means white neo-nazi and not black anti fascist, or that criticising a person, party or attitude means support of equally misguided idiots who may also rightly criticise the same foolish humans.

This was my post
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is a narrative that people like to maintain because stories are the way we model the world, but ignorance of vital parts of the jigsaw distort that view in the same way as an optical illusion.

The whole NWO and Freemason thing is just another example of ripping out one page and kidding yourself that you have read the book.

Even seemingly educated and knowledgeable people are vulnerable and the fact that we are blind to our own ignorance is what makes conspiracies so attractive.

I have seen friends who left the same cult I grew up under, rush to numerous conspiracies as a quick religious fix to substitute that comfortable small world view where your own secret knowledge provides you with a key to understanding that refers a complex world in an overly simplistic way

It is the same motivation for many here rushing to portray me as not understanding satire and irony despite years of employing it daily here for years. If you pretend I have no sense of humour It makes it far more acceptable to get nasty and personal and dismiss any uncomfortable truths I might bring up.

It is the same ignorance that assumes skinhead means white neo-nazi and not black anti fascist, or that criticising a person, party or attitude means support of equally misguided idiots who may also rightly criticise the same foolish humans.

This was my post
    and your reply in full to it was

You'd be the expert on ignorance and stupidity.

What NWO & Freemason thing, what the actual fuck are you talking about?

It's not a conspiracy to ask if you understand satire, it's asking for clarification because you consistently twist shit up in your head. You're never not doing that! You're forever taking the absolute WORST assumption of myself and others and then what you expect me to treat you with ANY kind of respect? The hubris on display by you is breathtaking.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I guess they probably feel this is more important at this time. About half were wearing masks, though.
    yes fuck grandma
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nosavingbythebell View Post
    good night twinkle toes.
    sweet dreams. Don't let the fake virus bite. Poor grandma
    cunt.
    realized the virus was all bullshit yet you stupid old cunt? go dig me a hole
    I will put you in a hole you in breed hillbilly easy son your nothing but a cur.
    sounds like a threat yeh. have you stopped dressing up in woman's clothes spunky teeth?
    Yep threat you fucking half wit you still fucking your cousin son.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

good night twinkle toes.
    cunt.
    I will put you in a hole you in breed hillbilly easy son your nothing but a cur.
    sounds like a threat yeh. have you stopped dressing up in woman's clothes spunky teeth?
    threats are great as long as we are all treated the same. i'm going to start handing out death threats like candy. i'm more afraid of the bullshit virus that has you acting like a giant pussy. if i was stood in front of ya you would be groveling like the sniveling cross dressing fuckstik you are
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

good night twinkle toes.
    cunt.
    threats are great as long as we are all treated the same. i'm going to start handing out death threats like candy. i'm more afraid of the bullshit virus that has you acting like a giant pussy. if i was stood in front of ya you would be groveling like the sniveling cross dressing fuckstik you are
    Death threat's lol you still fucking your cousin son you fucking hillbilly grovel to some idiot like you wish.😭

El Kabong Guest

This was my post

It's not a conspiracy to ask if you understand satire, it's asking for clarification because you consistently twist shit up in your head. You're never not doing that! You're forever taking the absolute WORST assumption of myself and others and then what you expect me to treat you with ANY kind of respect? The hubris on display by you is breathtaking.
    And your point is?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This was my post

And your point is?
    That despite me being conciliatory and open and including myself in the ability to be ignorant, even going to the point of revealing personal experiences to explain something about myself and those close to me, you not only used it as an opportunity to be combative, you then turned even that around to pretend that i was the one looking for a fight.

It is quite normal for me here, and there is no equivalency for you in that. You do not have to face an army of hostile posters waiting and ready to turn everything you post on it's head in order to pretend that you are a mentally deranged angry person. From one poster it would be tiresome but i have a whole host of posters who are so intent on winning an imaginary war there is literally no line they will not cross to win it.

And please don't again invent an equivalency that is not there. I have never brought peoples family into it (despite Walrus repeating that lie) or wished death on someone or called them the kind of vindictive bigoted things i put up with .
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This was my post

And your point is?
    That despite me being conciliatory and open and including myself in the ability to be ignorant, even going to the point of revealing personal experiences to explain something about myself and those close to me, you not only used it as an opportunity to be combative, you then turned even that around to pretend that i was the one looking for a fight.

It is quite normal for me here, and there is no equivalency for you in that. You do not have to face an army of hostile posters waiting and ready to turn everything you post on it's head in order to pretend that you are a mentally deranged angry person. From one poster it would be tiresome but i have a whole host of posters who are so intent on winning an imaginary war there is literally no line they will not cross to win it.

And please don't again invent an equivalency that is not there. I have never brought peoples family into it (despite Walrus repeating that lie) or wished death on someone or called them the kind of vindictive bigoted things i put up with .
    you can't insult someone & then cry when they insult you back to harsh. harden up chap. you get everything you deserve

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

JFK, RFK, MLK, and 9-11.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

good night twinkle toes.
    cunt.
    Death threat's lol you still fucking your cousin son you fucking hillbilly grovel to some idiot like you wish.😭
    you'd fill your nappy the moment you saw me heading your way boyo, go try on another dress

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This was my post

And your point is?

you can't insult someone & then cry when they insult you back to harsh. harden up chap. you get everything you deserve
    Nobody is crying, stop being such at attention seeker. This is a pretty clear reply to a specific poster and yet you can't resist making it all about you. It's boring, it's rude and you seem to be more interested in antagonising and interjecting in conversations than contributing anything positive.... ever. Many on the forum are sick of your childish crap, so maybe wind it down a little and stop making yourself look so daft.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This was my post

And your point is?

Nobody is crying, stop being such at attention seeker. This is a pretty clear reply to a specific poster and yet you can't resist making it all about you. It's boring, it's rude and you seem to be more interested in antagonising and interjecting in conversations than contributing anything positive.... ever. Many on the forum are sick of your childish crap, so maybe wind it down a little and stop making yourself look so daft.
    you are always crying & acting the victim. you don't have a brain spergy & keep copying others like a clown. it's a forum & i'll reply where, when & how i want. you are weak & insecure & project onto others but are too spastic to realize. you can scroll over my posts or utilize the ignore function. otherwise deal. like i care what many think. they'll just have to suck it up. pull your head in & maybe you'll stop taking such a drumming you pathetic coward

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so is war the next event to be staged?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information