Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Conspiracy theories

Real conspiracies:

Bolsheviks like Trotsky, Lenin, Kamenev, Sverdlov etc conspired in 1916-1917 to take over the Russian Empire.

The Sicilian mafia in the 1920s conspired to take over organized crime in America

JFK assassination: There was a second gunman that fired the fatal shot. Oswald was part of a conspiracy and didn't act alone.

False conspiracies:

The moon landing: it did really happen.

There are no extra-terrestrials on earth flying UFOs (but there may be many terrestrial UFOs, possibly military experiments).

There are no reptilians.

Illuminati: They don't really exist as such. There really are billionaire globalists like George Soros who seek to undermine civilization.
    Last edited by Freedom; 03-12-2019 at 07:49 PM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bump.

On the 1-year (plus 5 days) anniversary of the last post on this thread, I just don't think it's being taken seriously enough.

So rather than make a new thread on the same subject, I just decided to resurrect this one, and give it the attention and respect it deserves.

Luckily, here at Saddo’s we have our own handful of conspiracy theory experts who have managed to unravel the convoluted, massive conspiracy going on all around us like a multi-headed snake.

The Coronavirus is indeed a biological weapon. But it is part of a much bigger picture.

It all begins with a sinister collaborative plot between Russia and China to gain control of the neutral territories around the northern ice cap. Ultra-secret technology co-owned by the Russians and Chinese allows them to slowly and systematically melt the sea ice that had previously covered the North Pole year-round. Their main purpose is to gain military control over this region, once it is totally navigable, and establish man-made floating bases on which to deploy nuclear missiles and threaten the U.S. and other NATO countries from that vantage point.

This technology was being investigated by a lone British intelligence agent some years ago, but he was tragically trapped and drowned along with a female U.S. agent in an inundated ballroom of an ice hotel. For the moment, this quelled any investigations into what was going on.

But melting of the ice cap can hardly be done without someone noticing… and requires the mother of all distractions. Before 2016, the Russians and Chinese decided that getting Donald Trump elected would be the biggest distraction of them all, as Americans would spend the next four years fighting like cats and dogs, while they in turn could continue their covert operations. When the impeachment inquiry began against Trump, Russia and China saw the potential end to their distraction. This is where the Coronavirus comes in. Unfortunately, the timing was grossly miscalculated, and the virus was created and deployed too soon. It was to provide continued distraction if Trump was unseated, and calm returned to U.S. politics. But the virus has spread too quickly, and will have peaked before the next elections, leaving the Russian-Chinese consortium scrambling to find another distraction.

By the way, to veil their polar melting operation, they’ve unleashed a torrent of propaganda which includes the creation of Greta, who is actually a Russian operative with specific instructions to jolt public consciousness toward man-made climate change as the cause of the melting ice and rising sea levels. Data on sea levels is being questioned and/or suppressed….. while those scientists who might stumble upon the polar ice melting scheme are either being bought off, or systematically eliminated.

The truth about the Coronavirus is that it was created using some of the ancient, prehistoric viruses kept frozen until recently by the polar ice cap. The R-C consortium knew this, and was able to capture and contain this and other viruses as the ice was being melted off. Intense negotiations between the Russians and the Chinese have involved not only the divvying up of the polar territories, but the possession of the various viruses being released by the melting. Thanks to our alert conspiracy theory team, this and other secrets have already been unearthed.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You should copyright that script you could make a lot of money from it.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is a real appetite for conspiracies now, so much that many are very, very mainstream. Look how mainstream the Q stuff that El Kabong has fallen for is.. hell even Trump himself is a fully signed up member to that one and countless others.

Molyneaux, Asparagus and the other cult leaders again are very mainstream and the conditions are ripe for new theories to sprout up everyday.

A lot seem to be excuses to pretend that very, very priveleged people are the victim. (Look how Trump and his zombies use this argument to excuse themselves acting like antisocial bigoted rude arseholes).

Then you have populist governments, who by nature pander to the lowest common denominator and are elected on a massive propaganda wave of negative opponent attack tactics and invented fear, like the current UK mob actively encouraging the growth of more conspiracies by making lily livered recommendations rather than clear legal instructions, and ignoring scientific concensus.

That does not mean things are always what they appear to be but conspiracies that once tried to expose elite individuals and shady people abusing power to hold on to it at the expense of the vulnerable, have now been inverted and used by the mainstream media barons to cast themselves as the victims and pretend that the minorities, whistle-blowers and individuals they continue to abuse are the problem.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Bump.

On the 1-year (plus 5 days) anniversary of the last post on this thread, I just don't think it's being taken seriously enough.

So rather than make a new thread on the same subject, I just decided to resurrect this one, and give it the attention and respect it deserves.

Luckily, here at Saddo’s we have our own handful of conspiracy theory experts who have managed to unravel the convoluted, massive conspiracy going on all around us like a multi-headed snake.

The Coronavirus is indeed a biological weapon. But it is part of a much bigger picture.

It all begins with a sinister collaborative plot between Russia and China to gain control of the neutral territories around the northern ice cap. Ultra-secret technology co-owned by the Russians and Chinese allows them to slowly and systematically melt the sea ice that had previously covered the North Pole year-round. Their main purpose is to gain military control over this region, once it is totally navigable, and establish man-made floating bases on which to deploy nuclear missiles and threaten the U.S. and other NATO countries from that vantage point.

This technology was being investigated by a lone British intelligence agent some years ago, but he was tragically trapped and drowned along with a female U.S. agent in an inundated ballroom of an ice hotel. For the moment, this quelled any investigations into what was going on.

But melting of the ice cap can hardly be done without someone noticing… and requires the mother of all distractions. Before 2016, the Russians and Chinese decided that getting Donald Trump elected would be the biggest distraction of them all, as Americans would spend the next four years fighting like cats and dogs, while they in turn could continue their covert operations. When the impeachment inquiry began against Trump, Russia and China saw the potential end to their distraction. This is where the Coronavirus comes in. Unfortunately, the timing was grossly miscalculated, and the virus was created and deployed too soon. It was to provide continued distraction if Trump was unseated, and calm returned to U.S. politics. But the virus has spread too quickly, and will have peaked before the next elections, leaving the Russian-Chinese consortium scrambling to find another distraction.

By the way, to veil their polar melting operation, they’ve unleashed a torrent of propaganda which includes the creation of Greta, who is actually a Russian operative with specific instructions to jolt public consciousness toward man-made climate change as the cause of the melting ice and rising sea levels. Data on sea levels is being questioned and/or suppressed….. while those scientists who might stumble upon the polar ice melting scheme are either being bought off, or systematically eliminated.

The truth about the Coronavirus is that it was created using some of the ancient, prehistoric viruses kept frozen until recently by the polar ice cap. The R-C consortium knew this, and was able to capture and contain this and other viruses as the ice was being melted off. Intense negotiations between the Russians and the Chinese have involved not only the divvying up of the polar territories, but the possession of the various viruses being released by the melting. Thanks to our alert conspiracy theory team, this and other secrets have already been unearthed.
    Excellent sir.
    Hoper all is well with you.

Ever check out the book: A Higher Form of Killing?
    https://www.thriftbooks.com/w/a-high...X&idiq=4429102

Here we are almost 20 years since we ravaged the middle east over chemical weapons, but the dude at POTUS said chemical ...AND...biological weapons.

This book investigates the stockpiling of biological weapons during World War II and in the decades afterward
    hb15090front.jpg
    Also:
    HB15090- this was a House Bill passed
    https://www.scribd.com/doc/20578136/...ctual-Document
    Department of Defense (DOD) asked for $10 million from Congress to fund a study for a “synthetic biological agent, an agent that does not naturally exist and for which no natural immunity could have been acquired..."
    within the timeframe of detecting HIV and or AIDS, was the same amount of time from requesting $ for research and and an actual virus we today called AIDS. Even though it hit hard many continents, but practically hoscothched over Europe and hit heavy in Indonesia, the African Continent and just gays in America.

Last, if you care, check out a Dr. Robert Strecker a virologist who was scoffed at when he sent a letter to Reagan- imploring him to reconsider branding this as a gay disease.
    1- years later his numbers were right and black heterosexual women became the most impacted...even though there are multiple strains of the virus, most seemingly had according to the virologist, the molecular structure and size of RNA, not DNA.
    Those few politicians who spoke up-died mysterious deaths...I guess because there was no Clinton name to attach a body bag count- no one cared. But then again there has been no intentions on investigating those so-called 100 deaths, but I digress.

Oh, the HouseBill name is very deceitful..it claims a need to address : Social Security Act to provide a more effective administration of professional standards review of health care services

buried in section 5 is when it asks for the 10 mil in loot, or what John McCain would call pork barrel projects- attaching goodies to a bill not remotely related to what people think is getting passed.
    Peace.
    Master & Beanz!! Take care my brothers!!!

R.I.P Brother Strecker.
    https://streckermemorandum.com/
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I heard a good conspiracy on the radio last night but I already forgot it

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You should make up your own. That's how these things work.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wanted to cause it sounded really cool but it was late night radio and I fell asleep. I can’t even remember the keywords to search it. Realistically with my limited info why did I even bring it up, I guess I just don’t want to be left out and let everyone know I try
    Last edited by walrus; 03-18-2020 at 06:35 PM.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I wanted to cause it sounded really cool but it was late night radio and I fell asleep. I can’t even remember the keywords to search it

Bitcoin-Watch-Zog-Arsecandle
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I wanted to cause it sounded really cool but it was late night radio and I fell asleep. I can’t even remember the keywords to search it

Bitcoin-Watch-Zog-Arsecandle
    No that was the bitcoin convention in Cornwall run by Larry I remember that

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Coronavirus is certainly not the first virus to be "Machiavellically" developed as a biological weapon.

Years ago a pharmaceutical firm in Australia developed such a virus, which unfortunately fell into the hands of former agents gone rogue. Had it not been for the actions of a handful of agents from an American intelligence agency, it would have been used. Thankfully the lab and all contents were destroyed, save for one last sample that was self-injected by the lead agent’s girlfriend, another agent. The female agent was despondent, and sought to commit suicide before she had the chance to inadvertently infect others. But before she could commit suicide or create a pandemic, she was injected with the antidote and the crisis was resolved.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

On June 6, 1966, a group of US Army scientists made their way into the Seventh and Eighth Avenue lines of the New York City subway. Some carried air sampling machines in boxes and on belts; others carried light bulbs.
    The light bulbs were packed with about 175 grams of Bacillus subtilis bacteria, then known as Bacillus globigii — approximately 87 trillion organisms in each. The plan was to shatter them and then use the sampling machines to see how they spread through the subway tunnels and trains.

This test was one of at least 239 experiments conducted by the military in a 20-year "germ warfare testing program" that went on from 1949 to 1969. These experiments that used bacteria to simulate biological weapons were conducted on civilians without their knowledge or consent. That stands in direct violation of the Nuremberg Code, which stipulates that "voluntary, informed consent" is required for research participants.

And while the people who conducted these experiments did so under the belief that the bacterial species they used were harmless, it has since been revealed that they can cause health problems.

"They're all considered pathogens now," says Leonard Cole, the director of the Terror Medicine and Security Program at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, who documented these experiments in his book "Clouds of Secrecy: The Army's Germ Warfare Tests Over Populated Areas."

A paper from the National Academy of Sciences analyzing military experiments notes that B. globigii is "now considered a pathogen" and is often a cause of food poisoning. "Infections are rarely known to be fatal," the report said — though fatal cases have occurred.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bus...-2015-11%3famp

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your link does not work @walrus is that part of the conspiracy?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

here's a great one going around

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Thread Information