Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Conspiracy theories

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    I get where TIC is coming from. I think he is saying something like nobody can prove that as a example quantum physics is real. Because that’s not what science is about. Proof can only exist when there is no doubt, and there is always doubt. You could be a brain in a vat, living in a crazy simulation. You could be hallucinating everything. You cannot prove anything.

I already figured it out. You've got your Trekkies... your Star Wars fanatics... then you've got TIC, who's living "The Matrix" in real life.

Nothing is real. Fortunately for the rest of us, TIC took the red pill and knows the truth.

I just hope he doesn't get killed by the Agents.
    prove it's real. what happened to your bullshit virus? forgotten just like global warming. keep believing the tv chico

Ahh... finally pulling out the racial slurs, eh?

Who was it that said....

~ Insults are the last resort of insecure people with a crumbling position trying to appear confident ~

But chico?

Damn.... you're gonna have to do a little better than that.
    chico is racist now? somebody better let diego know. now who called me a loon? let me think. are you playing the victim now like that unstable beanz? your just mad because you fell for one lie & instead of learning you had jumped straight into another. leave your emotions at the door, try dealing with proof. you are being manipulated perfectly

Whatever you don't like or inconveniences you in life, you deem a lie.

Grow up.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    I get where TIC is coming from. I think he is saying something like nobody can prove that as a example quantum physics is real. Because that’s not what science is about. Proof can only exist when there is no doubt, and there is always doubt. You could be a brain in a vat, living in a crazy simulation. You could be hallucinating everything. You cannot prove anything.

I already figured it out. You've got your Trekkies... your Star Wars fanatics... then you've got TIC, who's living "The Matrix" in real life.

Nothing is real. Fortunately for the rest of us, TIC took the red pill and knows the truth.

I just hope he doesn't get killed by the Agents.
    prove it's real. what happened to your bullshit virus? forgotten just like global warming. keep believing the tv chico

Ahh... finally pulling out the racial slurs, eh?

Who was it that said....

~ Insults are the last resort of insecure people with a crumbling position trying to appear confident ~

But chico?

Damn.... you're gonna have to do a little better than that.
    chico is racist now? somebody better let diego know. now who called me a loon? let me think. are you playing the victim now like that unstable beanz? your just mad because you fell for one lie & instead of learning you had jumped straight into another. leave your emotions at the door, try dealing with proof. you are being manipulated perfectly

Whatever you don't like or inconveniences you in life, you deem a lie.

Grow up.
    just asking for proof, remember like the bullshit virus that you blindly believed in & wanted to trample all over other peoples freedoms for & have now seemed to have forgotten for the next thing the media is pushing. just keep believing the tv, don't question anything. you are the problem
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Beanz, you're being exceptionally irrational lately. I mean typically you have a hard time understanding posters and you leap to assume the absolute worst of them and then you tell everyone how totally not upset you are.

What really is your deal?

The amount of what you misunderstand is astounding and you're so absolutely certain of yourself. I mean this quote right here
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz
    Your President has sent soldiers and police to shoot people on their own property
    has so much wrong with it I don't even know where to begin.

https://twitter.com/Trini6819Irvin/s...18657353400320

It is there as clear as day but you insist on ignoring it. Then in Washington your arse of a President, tear gasses and baton charges people peacefully using their right to demonstrate, so that like you he can pretend to be a big man and pose with a Bible in his hand, when in fact he does not even have the bravery to say the words Black Lives Matter, it is all just words. For years you have told us how you would resist a tyrannical government but when it turned up, you welcomed it with open arms. When Trump pissed all over the law you applauded him because you don't ever want to change.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Beanz, you're being exceptionally irrational lately. I mean typically you have a hard time understanding posters and you leap to assume the absolute worst of them and then you tell everyone how totally not upset you are.

The amount of what you misunderstand is astounding and you're so absolutely certain of yourself. I mean this quote right here
    Your President has sent soldiers and police to shoot people on their own property

It is there as clear as day but you insist on ignoring it. Then in Washington your arse of a President, tear gasses and baton charges people peacefully using their right to demonstrate, so that like you he can pretend to be a big man and pose with a Bible in his hand, when in fact he does not even have the bravery to say the words Black Lives Matter, it is all just words. For years you have told us how you would resist a tyrannical government but when it turned up, you welcomed it with open arms. When Trump pissed all over the law you applauded him because you don't ever want to change.
    you talking about rights is a joke. what about grandma? you didn't give a fuck about other peoples rights last week. what is brave about saying black lives matter? what matters is what you do with your life
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you talking about rights is a joke. what about grandma? you didn't give a fuck about other peoples rights last week. what is brave about saying black lives matter? what matters is what you do with your life

Was I talking to you? You don't give a fuck about Grandma, you would put her back in to a home to kill other pensioners because you think the virus that has killed at least 40 000 British Citizens already, doesn't exist. You being reckless and boasting about pissing it up at the peak of the pandemic is not an example of you respecting other people's rights, it is an example of your thinking only about yourself. You are the same age as my kids, so don't presume to lecture me on what to do with my life . I was out demonstrating when you were a rancid tadpole in your old man's nut sack, but at no point did I put on a uniform, get given a gun and then sheep like went and brought violence to other countries because the MIC ordered me t,o and then years later had the cheek to get on my high horse preaching to other people calling them cowards.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Was I talking to you? You don't give a fuck about Grandma, you would put her back in to a home to kill other pensioners because you think the virus that has killed at least 40 000 British Citizens already, doesn't exist. You being reckless and boasting about pissing it up at the peak of the pandemic is not an example of you respecting other people's rights, it is an example of your thinking only about yourself. You are the same age as my kids, so don't presume to lecture me on what to do with my life . I was out demonstrating when you were a rancid tadpole in your old man's nut sack, but at no point did I put on a uniform, get given a gun and then sheep like went and brought violence to other countries because the MIC ordered me t,o and then years later had the cheek to get on my high horse preaching to other people calling them cowards.
    are you trying to control what people do on the forum? prove covid 19 has killed these people & that it is a virus that is caught from person to person. you wouldn't have the balls to put on a uniform you spergy coward. what violence did i bring? you seem to know so much about my unit, so tell me. who knew the cure for the covid bullshit was riots

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Is it there? Trump went to a historic church which had been set on fire the night before. He walked there, with all the unrest we've seen to portray calm. Trump isn't in charge of the police either and if the crowd doesn't disperse when told to make way the police will move them so they did.

Black Lives Matter is an ORGANIZATION and they hold very specific beliefs. Trump's actions for the black community speak for themselves. He promised justice for the family of George Floyd, a family that doesn't want riots or looting.

What law has Trump "pissed all over"?

Trump might could have handled this better we'll see. But Obama was never blamed for the actions of police NOT ONCE.

And you're welcome for my treating you civilly despite all you've posted about me.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is it there? Trump went to a historic church which had been set on fire the night before. He walked there, with all the unrest we've seen to portray calm. Trump isn't in charge of the police either and if the crowd doesn't disperse when told to make way the police will move them so they did.

Black Lives Matter is an ORGANIZATION and they hold very specific beliefs. Trump's actions for the black community speak for themselves. He promised justice for the family of George Floyd, a family that doesn't want riots or looting.

What law has Trump "pissed all over"?

Trump might could have handled this better we'll see. But Obama was never blamed for the actions of police NOT ONCE.

And you're welcome for my treating you civilly despite all you've posted about me.
    What do you mean "Is it there?"

You are supporting the shooting of citizens whilst on their own property. There it is and you are living in la la land pretending it didn't happen.

You have still outright refused to condemn Trump ordering the tear gassing and baton charging of peaceful US citizens in order to support his own msm narrative. Why?

You have consistently spoke out about anyone democratically excercising their freedom of speech or demonstrating as though everyone should just be silent in the face of injustice. You don't belive in standing up for rights. You like your fellow deniers of racism absolutely reject the notion of personal responsibility. For all of you it is always the Governments job and responsibility, never yours.

Look at you here laughably insisting that Trump had nothing to do with the Police acting like his own private army in Washington. And like the clowns going on about Labour in the UK when the Tories have been in power for 10yrs, you employ the same weak arsed whataboutery crying big boy tears about Obama not being blamed for the actions of the Police.

And don't pull the bullshit "I am treating you civilly" crap. You have consistently called me a traitor to my country, even going to the bother of PMing me to tell me, for the huge crime of my half siblings having a German mother. You are just another apologist for bigots and racists in what has become a safe space for the most despicable narratives.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ignorance is not the same thing as stupidity.

There is a narrative that people like to maintain because stories are the way we model the world, but ignorance of vital parts of the jigsaw distort that view in the same way as an optical illusion.

The whole NWO and Freemason thing is just another example of ripping out one page and kidding yourself that you have read the book.

Even seemingly educated and knowledgeable people are vulnerable and the fact that we are blind to our own ignorance is what makes conspiracies so attractive.

I have seen friends who left the same cult I grew up under, rush to numerous conspiracies as a quick religious fix to substitute that comfortable small world view where your own secret knowledge provides you with a key to understanding that refers a complex world in an overly simplistic way

It is the same motivation for many here rushing to portray me as not understanding satire and irony despite years of employing it daily here for years. If you pretend I have no sense of humour It makes it far more acceptable to get nasty and personal and dismiss any uncomfortable truths I might bring up.

It is the same ignorance that assumes skinhead means white neo-nazi and not black anti fascist, or that criticising a person, party or attitude means support of equally misguided idiots who may also rightly criticise the same foolish humans.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

What do you mean "Is it there?"

You are supporting the shooting of citizens whilst on their own property. There it is and you are living in la la land pretending it didn't happen.

You have still outright refused to condemn Trump ordering the tear gassing and baton charging of peaceful US citizens in order to support his own msm narrative. Why?

You have consistently spoke out about anyone democratically excercising their freedom of speech or demonstrating as though everyone should just be silent in the face of injustice. You don't belive in standing up for rights. You like your fellow deniers of racism absolutely reject the notion of personal responsibility. For all of you it is always the Governments job and responsibility, never yours.

Look at you here laughably insisting that Trump had nothing to do with the Police acting like his own private army in Washington. And like the clowns going on about Labour in the UK when the Tories have been in power for 10yrs, you employ the same weak arsed whataboutery crying big boy tears about Obama not being blamed for the actions of the Police.

And don't pull the bullshit "I am treating you civilly" crap. You have consistently called me a traitor to my country, even going to the bother of PMing me to tell me, for the huge crime of my half siblings having a German mother. You are just another apologist for bigots and racists in what has become a safe space for the most despicable narratives.
    Evidence of Trump being authoritarian. Evidence of him calling for harming PROTESTERS rather than rioters and looters or do you even bother to differentiate between them? I know you've got a hard on for Antifa so maybe you merge "Peaceful Protest" with destruction of property.

Trump ordered it? You don't seem to understand how the President moving from place to place works....but oh please do respond with your typical emotional overreaction.

You've taken what I've said and posted and either deliberately misunderstood it OR you've done it by mistake in which case you'd probably be better off asking for clarification to make certain. But hey you know best.

Tears? I'm merely pointing out the inconsistency which you are keen to ignore. Why? Because once you paid any attention to that at all you'd understand Obama empowered division, he's no healer. Time will tell with Trump and believe me there's a lot of shit that is yet to happen or don't believe me and be surprised.

Oh did I directly call you a "traitor" I honestly can't recall. I know you skew more European than British and hell what's "British" anyway if not an amalgamation of other cultures right? Is being called a "traitor" worse or what you've called me in the past and at present?

Ignorance is not the same thing as stupidity.

There is a narrative that people like to maintain because stories are the way we model the world, but ignorance of vital parts of the jigsaw distort that view in the same way as an optical illusion.

The whole NWO and Freemason thing is just another example of ripping out one page and kidding yourself that you have read the book.

Even seemingly educated and knowledgeable people are vulnerable and the fact that we are blind to our own ignorance is what makes conspiracies so attractive.

I have seen friends who left the same cult I grew up under, rush to numerous conspiracies as a quick religious fix to substitute that comfortable small world view where your own secret knowledge provides you with a key to understanding that refers a complex world in an overly simplistic way

It is the same motivation for many here rushing to portray me as not understanding satire and irony despite years of employing it daily here for years. If you pretend I have no sense of humour It makes it far more acceptable to get nasty and personal and dismiss any uncomfortable truths I might bring up.

It is the same ignorance that assumes skinhead means white neo-nazi and not black anti fascist, or that criticising a person, party or attitude means support of equally misguided idiots who may also rightly criticise the same foolish humans.
    You'd be the expert on ignorance and stupidity.

What NWO & Freemason thing, what the actual fuck are you talking about?

It's not a conspiracy to ask if you understand satire, it's asking for clarification because you consistently twist shit up in your head. You're never not doing that! You're forever taking the absolute WORST assumption of myself and others and then what you expect me to treat you with ANY kind of respect? The hubris on display by you is breathtaking.

El Kabong Guest

Statement from United States Park Police acting Chief Gregory T. Monahan about the actions taken over the weekend to protect life and property
    https://www.nps.gov/subjects/uspp/6_...ef_monahan.htm
    The United States Park Police (USPP) is committed to the peaceful expression of First Amendment rights. However, this past weekend’s demonstrations at Lafayette Park and across the National Mall included activities that were not part of a peaceful protest, which resulted in injuries to USPP officers in the line of duty, the destruction of public property and the defacing of memorials and monuments. During four days of demonstrations, 51 members of the USPP were injured; of those, 11 were transported to the hospital and released and three were admitted.

Multiple agencies assisted the USPP in responding to and quelling the acts of destruction and violence over the course of the weekend in order to protect citizens and property.

On Monday, June 1, the USPP worked with the United States Secret Service to have temporary fencing installed inside Lafayette Park. At approximately 6:33 pm, violent protestors on H Street NW began throwing projectiles including bricks, frozen water bottles and caustic liquids. The protestors also climbed onto a historic building at the north end of Lafayette Park that was destroyed by arson days prior. Intelligence had revealed calls for violence against the police, and officers found caches of glass bottles, baseball bats and metal poles hidden along the street.

To curtail the violence that was underway, the USPP, following established policy, issued three warnings over a loudspeaker to alert demonstrators on H Street to evacuate the area. Horse mounted patrol, Civil Disturbance Units and additional personnel were used to clear the area. As many of the protestors became more combative, continued to throw projectiles, and attempted to grab officers’ weapons, officers then employed the use of smoke canisters and pepper balls. No tear gas was used by USPP officers or other assisting law enforcement partners to close the area at Lafayette Park. Subsequently, the fence was installed.

Throughout the demonstrations, the USPP has not made any arrests. The USPP will always support peaceful assembly but cannot tolerate violence to citizens or officers or damage to our nation’s resources that we are entrusted to protect.

Care to amend your previous post or double down?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i believe beanz is on task. not paid but definitely on task

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Beanz would fave been fragged in boot camp. England has invaded and inflicted violence on almost every spot on the globe. Where are you tic Canada? How many countries did you invade, and if you did did you happen to run into British soldiers? I did.
    Last edited by walrus; 06-04-2020 at 03:16 AM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I think Beanz would fave been fragged in boot camp. England has invaded and inflicted violence on almost every spot on the globe. Where are you tic Canada? How many countries did you invade, and if you did did you happen to run into British soldiers? I did.
    he wouldn't have lasted a day. i'm in australia. i never invaded any countries. was in plenty for peace keeping, & a number of pacific islands for natural disasters. where ever the brits & america are you will usually find us in tow

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information