Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    i believe beanz is on task. not paid but definitely on task
    I think Beanz would fave been fragged in boot camp. England has invaded and inflicted violence on almost every spot on the globe. Where are you tic Canada? How many countries did you invade, and if you did did you happen to run into British soldiers? I did.
    he wouldn't have lasted a day. i'm in australia. i never invaded any countries. was in plenty for peace keeping, & a number of pacific islands for natural disasters. where ever the brits & america are you will usually find us in tow
    Ya, that’s the truth but I’ve been insulted here for my military service. Most people who serve don’t see combat. It’s just another opening for an attack by some. Funny coming from the English who fucked so much shit up around the world people are still trying to clean it up. They did a great job dividing up the Middle East. I always thank everyone who served. That’s not always the case as you noticed.
    everyone has a different reason for serving
    You never served at all. Where's your proof? Prove right now that you served in the military. You can't you little wanker. You can't prove anything. Where's your evidence that you served in the military?

Good point, NoSaving.

He parrots "give me proof..... give me proof..... give me proof..... give me proof......" like a damaged pull-string toy......... and we're just supposed to believe whatever he says?

BTW..... did he ever supply the proof you're requesting?

No, I suppose not.

He doesn't believe there was ever a virus........ he doesn't believe George Floyd was killed........ there's no telling what this fool believes, if anything.

I'm thinking the dude isn't even a real person.

We should probably demand proof of that as well.
    how does my service affect anyone else's life? it doesn't. not like the beliefs you are trying to force on everyone else without proof. it's not even important or relevant. locking people down because of a bullshit virus or taking away more freedoms because of a staged scene will have lasting affects on humanity. come on chico just believe what the tv tells you

Service? What service? Have you supplied proof that you actually served?
    why you want to try & stalk me? doesn't matter to me. i'll play your dumb game. are you really puerto rican? not mexican? you got really upset about being called chico

Oh yeah. Really upset.

I can hardly see straight I'm so pissed off.

And what do you mean by "stalking you?" We just happen to be posting in the same threads.

I just find it comical that you pretend to choose what is real and what isn't, while denying others the same choice.

Don't work that way.
    you were pulling the race card. i'm not providing my details of service as i'm not stupid enough to be doxxed or stalked. it's not important, i'm not trying to prove i served to you. i don't really care. believe it or don't. see the difference. you are trying to make others believe what you do

Do you really think it makes one iota of difference to me whether you believe something is real or not??

Damn...... we could have avoided so much unpleasantness if you had realized by now I really don't give a fuck what the fuck you believe and what you don't.
    it seems too. because when i ask you to prove something you believe is real you run into a lot of trouble. i don't care what you believe, just if it's real or not
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Conspiracy theories

I think Beanz would fave been fragged in boot camp. England has invaded and inflicted violence on almost every spot on the globe. Where are you tic Canada? How many countries did you invade, and if you did did you happen to run into British soldiers? I did.
    he wouldn't have lasted a day. i'm in australia. i never invaded any countries. was in plenty for peace keeping, & a number of pacific islands for natural disasters. where ever the brits & america are you will usually find us in tow
    Ya, that’s the truth but I’ve been insulted here for my military service. Most people who serve don’t see combat. It’s just another opening for an attack by some. Funny coming from the English who fucked so much shit up around the world people are still trying to clean it up. They did a great job dividing up the Middle East. I always thank everyone who served. That’s not always the case as you noticed.
    You never served at all. Where's your proof? Prove right now that you served in the military. You can't you little wanker. You can't prove anything. Where's your evidence that you served in the military?

Good point, NoSaving.

He parrots "give me proof..... give me proof..... give me proof..... give me proof......" like a damaged pull-string toy......... and we're just supposed to believe whatever he says?

No, I suppose not.

He doesn't believe there was ever a virus........ he doesn't believe George Floyd was killed........ there's no telling what this fool believes, if anything.

how does my service affect anyone else's life? it doesn't. not like the beliefs you are trying to force on everyone else without proof. it's not even important or relevant. locking people down because of a bullshit virus or taking away more freedoms because of a staged scene will have lasting affects on humanity. come on chico just believe what the tv tells you

why you want to try & stalk me? doesn't matter to me. i'll play your dumb game. are you really puerto rican? not mexican? you got really upset about being called chico

Oh yeah. Really upset.

And what do you mean by "stalking you?" We just happen to be posting in the same threads.

I just find it comical that you pretend to choose what is real and what isn't, while denying others the same choice.

Don't work that way.
    you were pulling the race card. i'm not providing my details of service as i'm not stupid enough to be doxxed or stalked. it's not important, i'm not trying to prove i served to you. i don't really care. believe it or don't. see the difference. you are trying to make others believe what you do

Do you really think it makes one iota of difference to me whether you believe something is real or not??

Damn...... we could have avoided so much unpleasantness if you had realized by now I really don't give a fuck what the fuck you believe and what you don't.
    it seems too. because when i ask you to prove something you believe is real you run into a lot of trouble. i don't care what you believe, just if it's real or not

You don't get to ask me to prove anything. If you haven't gotten that memo by now, I afraid I can't help you.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's not providing the details of his service because he did not serve. He knows he can't prove it. Plus he has a deep fear of doxxing and stalkers, he just admitted it, the little coward.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good point, NoSaving.

No, I suppose not.

Oh yeah. Really upset.

Don't work that way.

You don't get to ask me to prove anything. If you haven't gotten that memo by now, I afraid I can't help you.
    i'll ask you whatever i like chico & if you can't prove your bullshit is real i'll tell ya yeh?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's not providing the details of his service because he did not serve. He knows he can't prove it. Plus he has a deep fear of doxxing and stalkers, he just admitted it, the little coward.
    not trying to prove anything. don't care. no fear, just not stupid. you seem like a creepy toucher & i've heard about your stalking

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good point, NoSaving.

No, I suppose not.

Oh yeah. Really upset.

Don't work that way.

i'll ask you whatever i like chico & if you can't prove your bullshit is real i'll tell ya yeh?

Is "yeh" like a tough guy colloquialism? I see you using it when you get frustrated.

Don't blame you though. Nobody likes to be publicly ridiculed.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

not trying to prove anything. don't care. no fear, just not stupid. you seem like a creepy toucher & i've heard about your stalking
    Prove that I am a stalker and a creepy toucher. Where's your proof? YOu just "heard" about it and you believe it, like a sheep? Can you prove it in a tangible, demonstrable way?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good point, NoSaving.

No, I suppose not.

Oh yeah. Really upset.

Don't work that way.

Is "yeh" like a tough guy colloquialism? I see you using it when you get frustrated.

Don't blame you though. Nobody likes to be publicly ridiculed.
    i stole it from spicoli. i like to use it like a question

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Prove that I am a stalker and a creepy toucher. Where's your proof? YOu just "heard" about it and you believe it, like a sheep? Can you prove it in a tangible, demonstrable way?
    i believe it. doesn't mean it's real. just what i believe

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

YOu don't even believe it, bro. YOu can't even prove that you really believe it. So no proof then?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

YOu don't even believe it, bro. YOu can't even prove that you really believe it. So no proof then?
    it's a belief & yes i really do believe you are a creepy toucher

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just saying you believe something is not proof that you actually believe it. So no proof then?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just saying you believe something is not proof that you actually believe it. So no proof then?
    that's exactly what it is. prove you are not a creepy toucher

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How can I prove something that you don't have proof that you believe? So no proof that you believe it?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How can I prove something that you don't have proof that you believe? So no proof that you believe it?
    yes i believe you are a creepy toucher

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information