Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: David Haye-Arnold 'The Cobra' Gjergjaj - May 21/London 02

Tarver is a druggie who should be banned from boxing.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Tarver is a druggie who should be banned from boxing.
    So is Erkan Tepper and he's still showing up in the rankings! Just shows what a joke the governing bodies are. That's what creates all these problems. Complete lack of consistent thinking.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hear what you are saying with the rankings, but haye is getting blasted on this thread for fighting who he is fighting not because he guy isnt ranked

Di Mori was ranked and haye was the worlds biggest cunt for fighting him, particularly after the fight
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched two rounds of this fellla against Denis Bakhtov. He won't make the 3rd round.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Fuck Briggs!
    No WAY Haye fights him - Ever

It's pretty obvious that Haye doesn't want to take too big a risk and is simply gonna tick over every few months while packing 19,000 into the O2 Arena everytime he fights until Joshua wins a world title then he can jump straight into a HUGE title fight at Wembley Stadium against Joshua in front of 90,000 fans on Sky Box Office and hit the Jackpot £$£$£$£.
    I doubt he cares if he wins or loses that fight as he'll make Millions and be set for life.
    Joshua knows that's the biggest payday he will ever get and so does Haye and no other 2 Heavies in the division can generate that kind of money.
    That fight will 100% happen and even if Joshua loses to Martin it still sells out Wembley Stadium.
    Biggest money fight in the division bar none - Fact
    And let's be honest here what fighter on this Forum gets the most attention?
    Haye does.
    What fighter gets the mosts posts per thread?
    Haye does.
    Who is currently the most talked about fighter on here?
    Haye is.
    Just look at the amount of posts the guy gets in any recent thread about him since his return
    Donating 10% of ticket sales to Nick Blackwell = Kind gesture/Genius marketing.
    He's all over the UK newspaper sports pages every week in some way or another again because he is a master at self marketing and always has been.
    You lot really need to think a bit more out of the box to see what Haye is up to
    Its easy to see what hes up to.

Ripping mugs off
    Maybe. But why is he getting away with it ? And he clearly is getting away with it.
    Because they are mugs.

Iv seen smashup rip in to Haye on here in the past yet now hes the best thing since sliced bread again

Of course I ripped into him after the Wlad fight because he gave a poor performance and he pissed me off.
    Ive always rated Haye as he's exciting to watch and bangs people out so no I don't all of a sudden rate him/ sliced bread bullshit.
    You do chat bullshit @ross and it seems to seriously anger you that Haye still gets more attention than Fury ever will.
    Let it go son... you cant change this fact

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That doesnt bother me.

It does however seem to bother some that Tyson Fury beat a top ten all time great and is now the best heavyweight in the world. Something Haye never did and never will do.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That doesnt bother me.

It does however seem to bother some that Tyson Fury beat a top ten all time great and is now the best heavyweight in the world. Something Haye never did and never will do.
    For fucks sake he beat a 40 year old guy who landed 4 punches a round and beat Wlad less impressive than all the people who had beat him before . You can only beat what's in front of you but fuck me put it in perspective.
    Fury is now the man to beat ,but he will prove his worth in his next few fights.
    Accept fury was the man to get Wlad at the Right time , let's see how he goes from here , Wlad needs to walk away.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 04-02-2016 at 03:17 AM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That doesnt bother me.

@ross this is nothing personal but your doing it again Fury will be "The best Heavyweight in the World" once he beats the other belt holders and holds all the belts himself.

Until then all he's done is beat Wladimir Klitschko and that's all he's done.
    Stop making stupid fucking statements

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That doesnt bother me.

@ross this is nothing personal but your doing it again Fury will be "The best Heavyweight in the World" once he beats the other belt holders and holds all the belts himself.

The other belt holders? You are joking right?

There is only one other belt holder and before Tyson proved himself to be the best you all thought Wlad was the best and wipes the floor with Tyson and Wilder. Now Tyson has won you want to change your opinion.
    The IBF gave their title away in petulance, untill anyone who holds it beats the real champ Tyson they are not really anything and thats not happening.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    That doesnt bother me.

For fucks sake he beat a 40 year old guy who landed 4 punches a round and beat Wlad less impressive than all the people who had beat him before . You can only beat what's in front of you but fuck me put it in perspective.
    Fury is now the man to beat ,but he will prove his worth in his next few fights.
    Accept fury was the man to get Wlad at the Right time , let's see how he goes from here , Wlad needs to walk away.
    Accept you made a bet with me that you thought Wlad was the best heavyweight in the world

Twat

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@ross - there's 2 other belt holders and while we're at it i did say Wlad would KO him early but infact bet on Fury to win at the last minute

I like Fury i really do but your fucking beyond obsessed with the guy and it makes you post un logically

I do at times wonder if you are a member of Team Fury or just an avid Tarmac layer who goes to and from work on a Horse and Trap in a Slazenger Tracksuit

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It will be good for AJ to win the title and Fury beating him to get what is rightfully his. Whilst he is at it, I am sure he will meet Haye and beat him too.
    Last edited by Master; 04-02-2016 at 06:00 AM.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That doesnt bother me.

The other belt holders? You are joking right?

There is only one other belt holder and before Tyson proved himself to be the best you all thought Wlad was the best and wipes the floor with Tyson and Wilder. Now Tyson has won you want to change your opinion.
    The IBF gave their title away in petulance, untill anyone who holds it beats the real champ Tyson they are not really anything and thats not happening.

Some of the time you make decent points but as has been said your infatuation with Fury gets in the way of your logic, you talk as if it is literally you and Fury against the world, I also backed Fury and had arguments on people before the fight about how I thought he was going to win, you wasn't the only person in the world who backed the Gyspy King, I like Fury I think it is amazing how much he has improved since the days of punching himself in the face but even I can see that he has some flaws and to rate him as highly as you do is quite frankly bamboozling

I think that whilst Denilson purposely winds people up with his casual racism you wind people up with this casual love affair with Tyson

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    That doesnt bother me.

Accept you made a bet with me that you thought Wlad was the best heavyweight in the world

Twat

No reference of a bet with you , also I'm so popular I could never go away , secondly wlad is shot and fury still couldn't even do what the guys who had beat wlad in the past could do .

and I'm pretty sure you are the biggest twat here if you actually read the responses to your posts it confirms that.
    Fury has prove he is a good champion not a flash in the pan.
    I also would never call you a twat ross , as twats have a use.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Guess what girls? Tyson Fury beat an all time top ten heavyweight and is the best heavyweight in the world right now. Haha he wins

Its fun for me to repeat over and over again

Thread Information