Granted its very early at just 15-0 but the push and exposure this kid is receiving is massive. Mayweather himself is anointing him "the next me" and has tucked him firmly under his wing with promotion. Have seen him a few times now and I do not see the Mayweather style at all but more a seek and destroy southpaw with tremendous reflex. They have stepped up comp ever so slightly last few fights and he doesn't look impossible to hit and comes wide at times. On the other hand a top notch finisher and one punch hitter with either hand. Style wise a little bit Gamboa or maybe early Judah and I hope we haven't just cursed the guy . Also in contrast to an early Mayweather he is a humble guy with that personality 'pop' and has a sense of self awareness about him. I'm all in favor of matching a guy tough and hope they do so next out. A steady build and steer clear of trying to microwave rush him for the sake of early stardom and championship. That defense has holes but you can see the personality and underlying natural talent to mature and carry him along way. We have all seen 101 "next this or that" types come and go, guys rushed to market with stars in there eyes only to fall flat and never fully develop...Broner was on last nights card as well .. so we'll see what comes of it but starting to like this guy!

His fight before last night right here. The awkward torque he gets on the finisher pretty brutal! https://youtu.be/1j6WDZ0r_Lo