Of his WBA belt for failing to negotiate a defence against Rigo. Can't blame him too much but for the stick he gave Quigg for not being a 'proper champ' I think it's only fair to call Frampton a pure shithouse

Seriously though, be interesting to see what he does now. Don't see him being strong enough to move up and be a proper force, but also doesn't look too strong at the weight as he is. Can see him taking the Shingo Wake fight in a Belfast homecoming, but after that i wonder about his options. Other than a Quigg rematch, i don't see what there is for him at 122 if he won't entertain the idea of Rigo. Maybe a voluntary against Gavin McDonnell?

I think if he moves up, he runs into a world of trouble. I don't see him being overly competitive with Russell Jr, Lomachenko, Walters and even think Santa Cruz is too much for him. So that leaves Selby, and possibly even Eric Hunter depending on what happens tonight. I'm just not sure what his winnable options are, other than Wake, Quigg rematch and maybe Gavin McDonnell if he keeps winning.

Where does he go?