Tyson Fury says he is suffering "more racial abuse" since becoming heavyweight champion of the world.

The 27-year-old also claims to have "no motivation" for his rematch with Wladimir Klitschko on 9 July.

The Manchester fighter, who calls himself the "Gypsy King" on Twitter and was born into a family of traveller heritage, says "no-one wants to see a gypsy do well".

"I get a lot more racial abuse than I ever did before," he told BBC Sport.

"I've done well and people don't like that - the quicker they can knock me off my perch the better. I expected it, because no-one wants to see a gypsy do well.

"That doesn't bother me because it's what I do for a living. If I was a German, an Indian, a Chinese person, I'd still be doing what I've got to do to pay my bills."

The WBA and WBO title-holder, who defeated Ukrainian Klitschko on points in Dusseldorf last November, says he is currently seven stone above his fighting weight.

"I've got no motivation," he added.

"I'm 24 stone at the minute - Klitschko don't go overweight, Klitschko don't lose his rag. I'm out drinking, partying 24/7.

"I am the number one in the division, I'm the top dog. I have achieved my goals. I've got no more to achieve."

Speaking to BBC Sport's boxing correspondent Mike Costello, Fury says "talent" rather than motivation will be key against the 40-year-old in July.

"I love boxing, but when I achieved all the goals that I set out to achieve it's finished for me, it's over," said Fury.

"I'll go into a camp, train and I'll just show people how to win. Even though I'm not interested in the sport.

"You don't need motivation, you need talent and ability. That's it."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/36038621