Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Donald Trump blows away the whole field: Hillary next!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Donald Trump blows away the whole field: Hillary next!!

The word (conservative ) was once the platform to which Republicans based their principles on.

Notice....
    How that word hasn't been used...since Daddy Rich got the nod.

Conservative talk show hosts nationwide are raising that question: One day after endorsing Trump..House Speaker Republican Ryan distances himself from Trump stating A Mexican can't try his case and be fair.....because Mexicans know. ..i will build a wall.

No need to quote liberals or mainstream media....just quote trump himself. ...and republicans. ...who apparently are now....ALL establishment Republicans.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

El Kabong Guest

Well to play Devil's Advocate....

“I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn’t lived that life.” - Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayer

We've been told that different life experiences leads to different "better" conclusions.

Also the law firm of Robbins Geller which was appointed by Judge Gonzalo Curiel as the attorney for the plaintiff in the Trump University case paid $450,000 for 2 speeches given by Bill and Hillary Clinton AND firm chairman Darren Robbins contributed a tidy little sum of $2,700 to Hillary Clinton's Presidential campaign.

Also, if black people can be railroaded by the "Evil white justice system" then what is to keep a Hispanic Judge from railroading someone he might have a racial dislike of......or are we just saying that only white folks can be racist? (again this is JUST playing Devil's Advocate).

I mean if Hillary Clinton can escape jail for travelgate, White Water, etc then this Trump University business is not even a scandal.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like many of the stupid things trump says, I find them refreshing, that's the only reason I like Biden. Having said that I do think this time Trump was a bit off on that comment and gave too much fodder for the press. The cycle may pass quickly, maybe Hillary will bark like a dog again and we can focus on that.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump U is fucking peanuts compared to Hillary Dillary Shillary's crimes against humanity and crimes of insanity.

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

“I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn’t lived that life.” - Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayer
    (Okay, I said I wouldn't... But here I go...)

We've been told that different life experiences leads to different "better" conclusions.

Your point in devil's advocacy is IMO: understood. Myself I felt best to look at response(s) from Trump's team, not from my perspective.

Ryan calling his remark: textbook racism.
    "I couldn't disagree more" From McConnell. ---- " I think it's inexcusable " Gingrich.----
    "I don't condone his remarks"
    ---"Trump appeals to the racist tendencies in some people" Romney. --
    " People keep asking me do I agree with Trump's comment on Curiel since I've endorsed him, he is making it hard on us". CorkerI

I am sure these individuals could've quoted Sotomayor as you did, but they didn't. As I now give my opinion...she is referencing an experience unique to Hispanic minorities. Asserting that when given the chance to rule, to lead: we must not do so with bigotry, malice, racism, that which we experience. We must rise above it. Neither of us know her intent, we can only give our opinion. Nothing greater.

Also the law firm of Robbins Geller which was appointed by Judge Gonzalo Curiel as the attorney for the plaintiff in the Trump University case paid $450,000 for 2 speeches given by Bill and Hillary Clinton AND firm chairman Darren Robbins contributed a tidy little sum of $2,700 to Hillary Clinton's Presidential campaign.

IMO: excellent point you make. Conflict of interest? My take: 1. The case isn't the result of disgruntled Mexicans, rather predominately whites. 2. At the time, Trump was a Democrat... Who changed to not affiliated with any party. In 2012 what reason did Curiel have an axe to grind with a friend to Clinton's & had recently donated to Harry Reid? Last- Curiel reduced 40 plus states to just 3 in the lawsuit. That is in favor of Trump not plaintiffs-- nationwide claiming a 1,500 to $30 thousand gold plan became a money funnel. Wilder IMO is that the school folded in what? 2010? How is Curiel to blame for hearing this case? For the government pointing out he wasn't licensed as a university?

Also, if black people can be railroaded by the "Evil white justice system" then what is to keep a Hispanic Judge from railroading someone he might have a racial dislike of......or are we just saying that only white folks can be racist? (again this is JUST playing Devil's Advocate).

Sometimes playing devil's advocate is needed to see the other side, this being a good time for it. If there are examples you have of whites who have done to blacks that which you may suggest is being done to Trump, a white American, please cite. I could then agree with you that if you can name cases that blacks have lost due to racial dislike.... If you can name cases in which you, sir felt Hispanics lost due to racial dislike--- then I, too should be big enough to see the potential for a Mexican judge to rule bias against whites.

I mean if Hillary Clinton can escape jail for travelgate, White Water, etc then this Trump University business is not even a scandal.
    We will have to agree to disagree. I don't have reason to compare political crimes to business crimes anymore than to compare rape crimes to pedophile crimes.
    Allow me to respond to that separately.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 06-12-2016 at 12:03 PM.

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

2 candidates are under investigation. It is my judgement to play advocacy on behalf of neither.

IMO it is just to detail both cases and not one for the other.

Clinton IMO is a person who had the audacity to funnel government info in a basement. Stupid at minimal, deceptive most likely.

The other candidate who told Americans he hand picked instructors to enrich their finances all for a nominal fee: $1500- to the $30 thousand..

Clinton: The review board led by Admiral Mullen & Ambassador Pickering presiding over 10 hearings/investigations (minimal)have given their conclusion on Clinton.
    Is it not wise to discuss those in charge? To ask why Republican Kevin McCarthy stated his probe was political? From Congress to the advisory board, millions spent. And changed from what she did wrong in Ben Ghazi to what can we find as top secret in any emails about anything whatsoever.
    I'm more inclined to speak on the majority Republican house & senate that as of 3-4 years later haven't found what conservative news has found :---Reason to incarcerate Clinton.
    Now let us treat Trump fair- Let him prove Trump University students have no merit for what they claim...nationwide. And what do they claim? How is it not worthy of investigation from a business standpoint and how this gives a glimpse into his handling of business as potential POTUS.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bollocks. Its not relevant any more than Shillary's white water crimes are now.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post

(Okay, I said I wouldn't... But here I go...)

Your point in devil's advocacy is IMO: understood. Myself I felt best to look at response(s) from Trump's team, not from my perspective.

"I couldn't disagree more" From McConnell. ---- " I think it's inexcusable " Gingrich.----
    " People keep asking me do I agree with Trump's comment on Curiel since I've endorsed him, he is making it hard on us". CorkerI

I am sure these individuals could've quoted Sotomayor as you did, but they didn't. As I now give my opinion...she is referencing an experience unique to Hispanic minorities. Asserting that when given the chance to rule, to lead: we must not do so with bigotry, malice, racism, that which we experience. We must rise above it. Neither of us know her intent, we can only give our opinion. Nothing greater.

IMO: excellent point you make. Conflict of interest? My take: 1. The case isn't the result of disgruntled Mexicans, rather predominately whites. 2. At the time, Trump was a Democrat... Who changed to not affiliated with any party. In 2012 what reason did Curiel have an axe to grind with a friend to Clinton's & had recently donated to Harry Reid? Last- Curiel reduced 40 plus states to just 3 in the lawsuit. That is in favor of Trump not plaintiffs-- nationwide claiming a 1,500 to $30 thousand gold plan became a money funnel. Wilder IMO is that the school folded in what? 2010? How is Curiel to blame for hearing this case? For the government pointing out he wasn't licensed as a university?

Sometimes playing devil's advocate is needed to see the other side, this being a good time for it. If there are examples you have of whites who have done to blacks that which you may suggest is being done to Trump, a white American, please cite. I could then agree with you that if you can name cases that blacks have lost due to racial dislike.... If you can name cases in which you, sir felt Hispanics lost due to racial dislike--- then I, too should be big enough to see the potential for a Mexican judge to rule bias against whites.

We will have to agree to disagree. I don't have reason to compare political crimes to business crimes anymore than to compare rape crimes to pedophile crimes.
    Allow me to respond to that separately.
    You've made good points and at the end of the day all Trump has done is speculate, he has likewise speculated that he wouldn't get a "fair shake" from a Muslim judge....on the law side of things specifically the civil suit side of things this is how shit is done, no it's not a pretty thing, but even if it's a red herring it's something other than the topic at hand which the court system and/or plaintiff will have to address rather than the facts of the case.

Ryan, McConnell, Gingrich, they can all say what they feel, but Donald Trump has done his thing his way from the get go, he's true to himself and that is part of why people like him in the world of politics. Trump is going to get HIS way by hook or by crook, and those guys especially Ryan and McConnell have promised plenty of things and they've failed to deliver and people who have voted for those guys have now said "Yeah, enough is enough and we are fed up with you. You're going to work with who we say and you're going to fucking like it or you'll be out of a job"

I'm not suggesting what is being done to Trump is racial, TRUMP is suggesting that and not only that he's suggesting it's POLITICAL which he may have a point for. I believe you can certainly win or lose a case due to politics else the Clinton's would have been under the jail for a while now (fyi White Water was a business crime and not political). As for the cases white vs black and white vs hispanic and the idea of losing cases based on "racial dislike" well I will say there's: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darryl_Hunt there's https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder...stopher_Newsom where it was a "racially motivated attack" but not considered a "hate crime" (meaning justice was served but a "separate but equal" kind of justice), and there's DNA Clears Angel Gonzalez, Wrongly Convicted Man But Freedom Delayed - NBC News

In the end it doesn't HAVE to be a racial issue, it could just be political...
    Shakedown Schneiderman | The American Spectator

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post

[B]Your point in devil's advocacy is IMO: understood. Myself I felt best to look at response(s) from Trump's team, not from my perspective.

You've made good points and at the end of the day all Trump has done is speculate,

I agree. He speculated. Surely he is aware when one does it aloud. To mainstream media.... They IMO won't move on to anything substantive. Distraction from real issues.

he has likewise speculated that he wouldn't get a "fair shake" from a Muslim judge....on the law side of things specifically the civil suit side of things this is how shit is done, no it's not a pretty thing, but even if it's a red herring it's something other than the topic at hand which the court system and/or plaintiff will have to address rather than the facts of the case.

Ryan, McConnell, Gingrich, they can all say what they feel, but Donald Trump has done his thing his way from the get go, he's true to himself and that is part of why go

.. I agree. It is just that I've never seen Republicans claim racist remarks from their own ranks. As with you, I won't quote those names as examples of fiscal conservatism or political success. But how are they not competent or capable of acknowledging racism? For those who may vote Gary Johnson the libertarian also know: Gary Johnson called Trump a racist. Conservative blogger Eric Ericsson same thing. Republican Ben Sassa said his party is corralling around a bigot.
    My take: how can they all be wrong and only Trump supporters are the only people who truly know racism?

People like him in the world of politics. Trump is going to get HIS way by hook or by crook, and those guys especially Ryan and McConnell have promised plenty of things and they've failed to deliver and people who have voted for those guys have now said "Yeah, enough is enough and we are fed up with you. You're going to work with who we say and you're going to fucking like it or you'll be out of a job"

I agree. These guys seem to have failed their constituency. I think you would know better than I on what and how they failed. I like Trump who speculated on Curiel: can only do the same with Republican politicians. IMO The Tea Party got knocked off Eric Cantor. Removed Boehner, brought in Cruz, Rubio and Rand P. These 3 to me...held true. Or did they fail too? No compromise, no raising debt ceiling, increased budgets. But..if they stood against such....then how could anything get passed by anybody?

I'm not suggesting what is being done to Trump is racial, TRUMP is suggesting that and not only that he's suggesting it's POLITICAL which he may have a point for

I agree. He had an idea of how mainstream media would react. IMO they won't let it go, so no real issues are brought up. Just echoing speculation & no explaining why so many have taken Trump to court. Just blame Trump as a racist then ignore the actual case, plaintiffs and Trump's unaffiliation with Republicans at the time the case moved forward...2010-2012.

I believe you can certainly win or lose a case due to politics else the Clinton's would have been under the jail for a while now (fyi White Water was a business crime and not political).

I agree.
    It's just that I tend to think that Trump supporters will base their defense (s) of Trump's agenda on comparison. And possible Trump crime\issues on contrast.
    Every topic- policy -agenda ..will be viewed as..
    Trump's policy is better than Hillary, Scullery...[comparison]
    And
    Trumps problems aren't worse than Hillery Dillery [contrast]

I will compare \contrast the two when they debate, until...how can I objectively vet Trump if I don't discuss his policies foreign & domestic. His temperament his wisdom to volatility. His views about minorities, religions.... America's vast demographics to guage the potential for unifying a severely fractured nation

As for the cases white vs black and white vs hispanic and the idea of losing cases based on "racial dislike" well I will say there's: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darryl_Hunt there's https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder...stopher_Newsom where it was a "racially motivated attack" but not considered a "hate crime" (meaning justice was served but a "separate but equal" kind of justice), and there's DNA Clears Angel Gonzalez, Wrongly Convicted Man But Freedom Delayed - NBC News

I am not familiar with those cases, not sure if it got national attention. If those cases struck you as examples of racial dislike, I commend you for seeing injustice however it occurs.

In the end it doesn't HAVE to be a racial issue, it could just be political...
    Shakedown Schneiderman | The American Spectator
    You are correct. When Trump requested that the judge recuse himself via speculation that his Mexican heritage would (Trump) his Indiana heritage...
    Donald let America know what he was thinking about....
    Speculative thinking that unfairness due to Mexican heritage, while his supporters bunker down and offer a political alternative to his supposed unfair treatment.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck Mexican judges

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)