Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Canelo vs Khan scorecards

Just seen that one judge had it 4-1 for Canelo and another 3-2 I mean really ? Now I do really not like Canelo and it mostly because of Oscar I just hate that faggot I mean I relally dislike the dildo loving cunt but if GGG fight happens he better hope he gets the ko cause if not he's getting fucked on the scorecards no one is getting a points win against Canelo. I had the fight going 4-1 to Khan thought Canelo looked shit until the 5th

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default re: Canelo vs Khan scorecards

I agree with you. I had Canelo winning the fifth and that was it. The sixth was close before the KO.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by g3org3 View Post
    Just seen that one judge had it 4-1 for Canelo and another 3-2 I mean really ? Now I do really not like Canelo and it mostly because of Oscar I just hate that faggot I mean I relally dislike the dildo loving cunt but if GGG fight happens he better hope he gets the ko cause if not he's getting fucked on the scorecards no one is getting a points win against Canelo. I had the fight going 4-1 to Khan thought Canelo looked shit until the 5th
    Money talks and with Mayweather and Pacquaio retired, Canelo is the biggest money maker in the sport.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by g3org3 View Post
    Money talks and with Mayweather and Pacquaio retired, Canelo is the biggest money maker in the sport.
    I understand that but you can't be getting judges constantly and obviously scoring in your favour when your not wining. That 4-1 score card is just mind blowing I will be shocked if Canelo loses on the cards ever

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jesus that is laughable, Khan definitely had the first 3 rounds, could the 4th haved gone to Canello? I think I had it as closer than the opening 3 but still gave it to Khan and the 5th was definitely Canello

that 3-2 to Khan worst case scenario

mind you though, Canello did get a result off one of the judges against Floyd so its hardly surprising

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Terrible judging if that was the case. There is just something ugly about how Canelo has been hand held through so many easy fights and judges seem to be in his pocket in the bigger ones. I thought Cotto did enough to earn a draw and then these cards. It's too much.

I had Khan up 4-1. It's difficult not to give Khan rounds really. He was always outlanding Canelo until the 5th which I think Canelo took on landing a couple of telling body shots and an open shot at the head. Khan lost his concentration with that free shot and probably realised just how big Canelo was with the body shots.

Still though, Khan was the sharper fighter. Canelo was patient and knew Khan would give him something and the chin is no secret. I hope Canelo feels bad for doing that to a much smaller fighter with chin issues. He could have killed him.

jon09 Guest

Al Haymon controls everything else so naturally Golden Boy will protect what they have in Canelo. That is the main reason this fight was made because Oscar still controls the middleweight championship with his stable. Expect more cherry picking and shady scorecards from here on out. Don't be surprised if they try a Canelo vs Matthysse fight at catchweight either.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1 judge had Canelo beating Floyd !

If Canelo does ever find the courage to defend against Golovkin, he knows he just has to survive 12 rounds & he'll be given the decision

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Canelo ever gets in the ring with GGG judges will not be needed, as they say chopped liver Canelo
    will take a beating.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

4-1 Canelo? Fuck i had it a shutout 5-0 Khan, Canelo wasn't doing nearly enough until the 6th round.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Steve bunce said that if alvarez doesn't agree to fight GGG or if he makes demands then he will be stripped, apparently they have 90 days to come to an agreement if I remember rightly.

He said it straight after the fight on boxnation, I can't check now but if no one else can listen out for it I'll find it later and let you know what was said

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Canelo vs Khan scorecards

These judges need to be exposed and shamed. The judge needs to explain why he came to those scores.

Khan would not have won a decision even if he out boxed Canelo for 12 rounds. Worse than a joke it is criminal.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It was a clear 4-1 going into round 6 but you could see that Khan had lost track after the little cut and for some reason stepped in and stayed inside.

Its amazing anytime and event needs a shill they hire Byrd and the likes of Feldman

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You all know that I'm not khans biggest fan by any stretch of the imagination but I have to admit he was doing well up until the 5th, regardless of what I think of a boxer I will always hold my hands up and say that I was wrong.

I said before the fight I was fearful that Khan could pull something out of the bag but I'm not going to knock him for his performance, he didn't disgrace himself at all and no one can pass comment on his chin with regards to the ko punch.

The score cards are fucking ridiculous though, it is the one thing that blights the sport that we all love but it is so ingrained in the sport that it is expected and accepted to the point that you know what fighters will get a result depending on where they are fighting.

It shouldn't be that way

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Speaking of bad scorecards did you see one judge gave Chisora the nod over Pulev. Won 2 rounds max being generous.

Thread Information