For Myers, FL (May 11, 2016) – Welterweight sensation Bryant “Goodfella” Perrella will face his toughest foe to date when he challenges fellow unbeaten southpaw David “Day-Day” Grayton Saturday, June 4 at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

The Perrella-Grayton bout serves as the 10 round co-main event of a Premier Boxing Champions card televised on ESPN.

Living and fighting out of Fort Myers, FL, the heavy-handed Perrella has a stellar 13-0 professional ledger with 12 wins by knockout. Against Grayton, the 6'0 Perrella fights on TV for a third consecutive time, previously halting both Chaquib Fadli and Ramon Ayala. Prior to that, Perrella impressively stopped dangerous Patrick Boozer, ending a remarkable year and a half run where he took out three previously unbeaten fighters. As an amateur, Perrella competed in the 2012 US Olympic Trials where he defeated current rising star Regis Prograis before coming up short against Sammy Vasquez and eventual winner Errol Spence.

Hailing from talent-laden Washington, DC, Grayton is an excellent 14-0 and has ten kayos. In October 2015, Grayton bested often-avoided Martin Wright over eight rounds. Fighting under the tutelage of George Peterson, who developed Paul Williams into one of boxing's best fighters, Grayton had an excellent amateur pedigree of his own. In 2010, he defeated the aforementioned Spence to capture National Golden Gloves title and he also won bronze at the 2012 tournament.

I know he's undefeated and is coming to fight but this is a big step up for him,” Perrella said of Grayton. “I expect him to try and drag me into a dog fight. Regardless of what he brings, I'm looking forward to come out on top with a great performance. I've fought the better opposition and have been asking for harder fights. I believe I'm an overall better fighter and on June 4 everybody will see that.”

Michael Nowling, Perrella's head trainer, is very familiar Grayton and is equally as confident his fighter will emerge victorious.

David Grayton is a strong and athletic southpaw that is coming to win. Regardless, he's never fought anybody like Bryant Perrella. For some time now, I've wanted Bryant to step up and fight another prospect because I believe he's better than a lot of guys out there. Against Grayton, our plan is to break him down and win in style. Doing so in a fight like this can set us apart from other prospects.”

The card is promoted by Groupe Yvon Michel (GYM) and is headlined by a bout featuring light heavyweight contender Artur Beterbiev against 2008 Argentinean Olympian Ezequiel Maderna.

Tickets will be available on Groupeyvonmichel.ca/eng/tickets.html shortly.