Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Chisora & Whyte

Chisora and Whyte were in the same room with a camera and started bitching to each other, Chisora walks right up to Whyte and Whyte seems nervous.

I like Chisora, doesnt give a fuck.

http://youtu.be/nxJs-6ScYFw

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Chisora & Whyte

I'm getting sick of all this fucking pantomime shit

Haye calls Briggs into the ring who hustles, bustles and barges the security to make it look like he is trying to get to the ring
    Canelo sparks Khan and the challenges GGG to get in the ring with him, GGG laughs it off
    Chisora kicks off at a weigh in because someone threw a plastic bottle at him
    Fury storms the ring (and makes himself look like a complete fool) after Wilder wins
    Stevenson storms into the ring after Kovalev calls him Adonis Chickenson and starts making noises like a constipated duck having an orgasm
    after the big brother (Jermal or Jermel, I can't remember which one is which) someone gets in the ring and gets all pushy pushy with him

I wouldn't mind if the fucking fights were actually made afterwards but they never are

I understand selling tickets and shite like that but fuck me big fights will sell tickets themselves

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Word up.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I'm getting sick of all this fucking pantomime shit

Haye calls Briggs into the ring who hustles, bustles and barges the security to make it look like he is trying to get to the ring
    Canelo sparks Khan and the challenges GGG to get in the ring with him, GGG laughs it off
    Chisora kicks off at a weigh in because someone threw a plastic bottle at him
    Fury storms the ring (and makes himself look like a complete fool) after Wilder wins
    Stevenson storms into the ring after Kovalev calls him Adonis Chickenson and starts making noises like a constipated duck having an orgasm
    after the big brother (Jermal or Jermel, I can't remember which one is which) someone gets in the ring and gets all pushy pushy with him

I wouldn't mind if the fucking fights were actually made afterwards but they never are

I understand selling tickets and shite like that but fuck me big fights will sell tickets themselves
    Absolutely right on, pair of useless wankers who should go back to being bouncers, the best they can hope for is a lose against one of our 3 'names', and they've both already done that!

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Doesn't give a fuck what... How many times he gets beaten up? He can still be a big tough guy outside of the ring when there are cameras around, how cool. Guy is a clown now.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chisora is a joke and is lucky to even get this attention. He is past it and was never any good anyway.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Funny to see Whyte asking Chisora to calm down and behave himself, poacher turned game keeper and all that.

Chisora is a past master at the confrontational stuff, he loves it. Unfortunately it tends to fall apart when the bell goes.

I've said it before, Whyte is basically a fresher Chisora and if they fight, there's only one winner.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whyte seemed nervous? Yeah he looked terrified.

If they left them in that room to have a straightener i'm betting Chisora comes racing out the door begging for his life.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chisora is unpredictable and I am glad Haye hit him before he had a chance to kiss him.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Yes, I'm sure we're all shocked that ross likes a complete and utter dickbag of a fighter.

Dereck Chisora is better suited for the WWE than for boxing, he's got no talent, he's got no power, and he's not getting any younger.

That being said I do enjoy seeing him get beat up.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Chisora and Whyte were in the same room with a camera and started bitching to each other, Chisora walks right up to Whyte and Whyte seems nervous.

http://youtu.be/nxJs-6ScYFw
    This was like a much more measured and polite version of "Let's go Champ!"

I call it "Pardon me champ, but would you perhaps like to have a go at fisticuffs?"

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You've got to believe that they genuinely aren't worried about each other . I didn't think Whyte looked nervous.
    But seeing as I've never seen Chisora beat anyone with a pulse, I'd have to go with Whyte.
    Tbf Whyte hasn't beaten anything either, but he's younger and there's still time.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chisora clearly beat Helenius, who certainly did have a pulse, also gave Vitali a tough fight which was no easy feat. Today though? I think he's slipped enough to make the way he fights simply ineffective, although to be honest it would still be a good test/benchmark of how good Whyte is.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Chisora clearly beat Helenius, who certainly did have a pulse, also gave Vitali a tough fight which was no easy feat..
    vitali also injured his left shoulder in that fight(looking at the punch stats from this fight and previous fights, it does back the claim up) and he really did chisora a bit of a pounding too :S I think Vitalis weird awkward style made it look a lot closer than it actually was..

Chisora certainly beat helenius though and that is a fairly good win but apart from that he really hasn't done much, I don't think he has slipped a huge amount it's more that he was just a bit overrated to begin with, his results don't seem to be too erractic throughout his career, I think he is pretty close to the same guy he has always been just slightly less energetic now.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Chisora clearly beat Helenius, who certainly did have a pulse, also gave Vitali a tough fight which was no easy feat..
    vitali also injured his left shoulder in that fight(looking at the punch stats from this fight and previous fights, it does back the claim up) and he really did chisora a bit of a pounding too :S I think Vitalis weird awkward style made it look a lot closer than it actually was..

Chisora certainly beat helenius though and that is a fairly good win but apart from that he really hasn't done much, I don't think he has slipped a huge amount it's more that he was just a bit overrated to begin with, his results don't seem to be too erractic throughout his career, I think he is pretty close to the same guy he has always been just slightly less energetic now.
    Oh could be, I didn't think he came anywhere near beating Vitali, but he did a lot more of his own work than most anyone else who had fought him in years. You may be right that he hasn't slipped much, though was so useless in the Fury rematch but to be honest I'm not sure I even saw their first fight. He didn't have a style built to last though, his workrate and ability to take punishment was everything, never had top skills or a big punch and can only fight in close quarters.

Thread Information