Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Obama is jealous of Trump

Obama is taking every chance he can to take potshots and low blows Against Trump. In fact every single media mainstream and mainstream publication like the New York Times Etc have all been taking low blows and libelous attacks against Trump for the past 6 months and it all just keeps backfiring. Trumps like the Teflon Don. Trump is like Ronald Reagan. Nothing sticks to him. Because he has that Mojo. Donald Trump has that Mojo working. And Obama is jealous

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Obama is jealous of Trump

What? The hair, good looks, dick size?
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Have you seen the Obama stuttering Porky Pig clip the other day?

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Nope,put it up mate I need a laugh.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Nope,put it up mate I need a laugh.
    Andre, Lyle has it. @El Kabong Lyle post that PORKY PIG SP SP SPSP ---SPEAKER!!!! WAAAAAAAWAWAWA

El Kabong Guest

El Kabong Guest

This....is......leftism....

(though she's not crying at the balloon, she DID get pepper sprayed but no need crying about it when you're provoking it)

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

(though she's not crying at the balloon, she DID get pepper sprayed but no need crying about it when you're provoking it)
    Wow! That is some serious lame shit right there. What a pussy excuse for a man. The copper ain't much better either.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post

Wow! That is some serious lame shit right there. What a pussy excuse for a man. The copper ain't much better either.
    That girl got what was coming to her, that cop is not harming anyone he's not doing anything, but she poked the bear and she got a little spritz of pepper spray....who on earth would have thought that taunting an officer of the law (who may just be trying to protect her from others who could become violent in the area) would result in such a situation?

I've never been pepper sprayed, there's a reason why....I don't go out of my way to irk people ESPECIALLY police officers.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I cant see any spray from anywhere . But my fucking ears

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I cant see any spray from anywhere . But my fucking ears
    Pause on 01-02 and you can clearly see riot helmet wearing gay bear cop spray her directly in the eye. Proportionate response? Don't think so. If you can't take a balloon being bounced off your helmet then you are in the wrong job. What were his options

1. Ignore her
    2. Pop the Balloon
    3. Push her away

When you have idiots claiming that this in some way a demonstration of a cop trying to protect her and keep her safe from others who MAY become violent, then you may as well tell the old bill they can do what they want. Small step from there to jumped up, off duty neighborhood watch do gooders, shooting unarmed black teenagers.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Pause on 01-02 and you can clearly see riot helmet wearing gay bear cop spray her directly in the eye. Proportionate response? Don't think so. If you can't take a balloon being bounced off your helmet then you are in the wrong job. What were his options

1. Ignore her
    2. Pop the Balloon
    3. Push her away

When you have idiots claiming that this in some way a demonstration of a cop trying to protect her and keep her safe from others who MAY become violent, then you may as well tell the old bill they can do what they want. Small step from there to jumped up, off duty neighborhood watch do gooders, shooting unarmed black teenagers.
    The cop isn't trying to protect her, the cop is out there to quell any riots and he's probably good and pissed off he has to be there anyway so it doesn't fucking help when some cunt is thinking it's play time and it's time to fuck around with that guy's dignity.....the cop wasn't doing anything, why provoke him? Answer that Beanz, why go out of your way to PROVOKE? I am CERTAIN the cop would have rather been literally anywhere else, but nope, these people wanted a big rally and then they add on to that by tormenting the cops so what is the fucking point? She knew what she was doing and the cop reacted in a way which is for the most part expected....what would happen if I did that to one of those royal guards over in England? Think they'd take kindly to that? My point being "be careful who you fuck with, they might not be in the mood for your bullshit".....ESPECIALLY WHEN THAT PERSON IS A COP! You'd have to be a complete idiot to not see that coming.

"Small step from there to jumped up, off duty neighborhood watch do gooders, shooting unarmed black teenagers."....yeah it wasn't like there was any kind of physical altercation started by the person who got shot

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. Ignore her
    2. Pop the Balloon
    3. Push her away

The cop isn't trying to protect her, the cop is out there to quell any riots and he's probably good and pissed off he has to be there anyway so it doesn't fucking help when some cunt is thinking it's play time and it's time to fuck around with that guy's dignity.....the cop wasn't doing anything, why provoke him? Answer that Beanz, why go out of your way to PROVOKE? I am CERTAIN the cop would have rather been literally anywhere else, but nope, these people wanted a big rally and then they add on to that by tormenting the cops so what is the fucking point? She knew what she was doing and the cop reacted in a way which is for the most part expected....what would happen if I did that to one of those royal guards over in England? Think they'd take kindly to that? My point being "be careful who you fuck with, they might not be in the mood for your bullshit".....ESPECIALLY WHEN THAT PERSON IS A COP! You'd have to be a complete idiot to not see that coming.

"Small step from there to jumped up, off duty neighborhood watch do gooders, shooting unarmed black teenagers."....yeah it wasn't like there was any kind of physical altercation started by the person who got shot
    Who cares if he is pissed off? It is his job, deal with it like the rest of us have to. "Fuck around with his dignity?" He lost his dignity the moment he decided to spray a small woman armed with a balloon in the eyes. It is everyone's right to protest but you seem to think that the police have some kind of divine right to act unreasonably and in fact not even just the police. The Royal guards that you are talking about are trained soldiers who would certainly not react in the way the doofus you are sticking up for did. They are professionals.

I have been on a lot of protests and when the police are used by the government or establishment of the time to overstep the mark and impinge on my right to process or access a public place, damn right I will provoke them. I am fully aware that they may resort to pulling out a baton and striking me or spraying pepper in my face but I am not about to give up my rights as a free citizen so easily. Why the sudden subservience? I thought you were all for standing up for your rights? Just not when it involves an element of risk?

I will as a parent and grandparent now try my best to avoid confrontation but if someone decides to try and block my path or question me without any real good reason or intimidate me I will not back down. If that means a physical altercation then that is a pity but at least in this country I don't have to worry about some pansy whose bark is worse than their bite pulling a gun on me.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Who cares if he is pissed off? It is his job, deal with it like the rest of us have to. "Fuck around with his dignity?" He lost his dignity the moment he decided to spray a small woman armed with a balloon in the eyes. It is everyone's right to protest but you seem to think that the police have some kind of divine right to act unreasonably and in fact not even just the police. The Royal guards that you are talking about are trained soldiers who would certainly not react in the way the doofus you are sticking up for did. They are professionals.

I have been on a lot of protests and when the police are used by the government or establishment of the time to overstep the mark and impinge on my right to process or access a public place, damn right I will provoke them. I am fully aware that they may resort to pulling out a baton and striking me or spraying pepper in my face but I am not about to give up my rights as a free citizen so easily. Why the sudden subservience? I thought you were all for standing up for your rights? Just not when it involves an element of risk?

I will as a parent and grandparent now try my best to avoid confrontation but if someone decides to try and block my path or question me without any real good reason or intimidate me I will not back down. If that means a physical altercation then that is a pity but at least in this country I don't have to worry about some pansy whose bark is worse than their bite pulling a gun on me.

Yeah, I mean it ain't like one of those guards would aim a loaded rifle at just anyone doing anything....they're professional

It's one thing to protest it's another to incite an attack on yourself....she poked the bear, she can't cry about getting the pepper spray. Had she just been standing there, not touching the guy then fine, but she wanted to bounce her balloon off the guy's face and he reacted.....to cry over that is stupid, it's exactly what she wanted to accomplish no? She wanted to get under the cop's skin and she did it if only for one fleeting second....mission accomplished.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, I mean it ain't like one of those guards would aim a loaded rifle at just anyone doing anything....they're professional

It's one thing to protest it's another to incite an attack on yourself....she poked the bear, she can't cry about getting the pepper spray. Had she just been standing there, not touching the guy then fine, but she wanted to bounce her balloon off the guy's face and he reacted.....to cry over that is stupid, it's exactly what she wanted to accomplish no? She wanted to get under the cop's skin and she did it if only for one fleeting second....mission accomplished.
    Exactly armed soldiers not police and they acted professionally. They gave a clear warning. Where was the cops warning? Defending the indefensible? Don't turn into the other clowns on here Lyle you are better than that.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information