Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

View Poll Results: EU: In or Out?

Voters
10. This poll is closed
  • In

    1 10.00%
  • Out

    9 90.00%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 131

Thread: Must watch presentation on BREXIT. FACTS aplenTY!

Share/Bookmark
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    59,076
    Mentioned
    1576 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2800
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Must watch presentation on BREXIT. FACTS aplenTY!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    5 and 0 for out is pretty damning. The only people wanting in are the pro immigration crowd and politicians wanting a future job. Common sense wins on this forum.
    Mine is not the reason of immigration. It is the centralisation on political power in Europe and the EU market being the pawn for multi nations.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,812
    Mentioned
    559 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3080
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Must watch presentation on BREXIT. FACTS aplenTY!

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    5 and 0 for out is pretty damning. The only people wanting in are the pro immigration crowd and politicians wanting a future job. Common sense wins on this forum.
    Mine is not the reason of immigration. It is the centralisation on political power in Europe and the EU market being the pawn for multi nations.
    So you're for BREXIT?

    I can certainly see why just from what little I know about how the EU "government" (which it is) is run. They have a flag, they have an anthem, they make laws, those are things NATIONS have and do.

    The EU seems to me to be a way to erase borders and when you do that you will lose language and culture....I would HATE to see Europe just be one single nation #1 There's no fucking way the US would compete with you lot in soccer (only way England wins a World Cup is with the EU ) and #2 There's so much to be appreciated in all of the different cultures in Europe in all the individual nations.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    23,806
    Mentioned
    908 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1132
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Must watch presentation on BREXIT. FACTS aplenTY!

    Do you ever get the feeling that Miles, Brockton and Trump missed their vocation in life and should have maybe been brickies?

    It is nowhere near as simple as that. The biggest reason that languages and dialect have been lost is the adoption of English as exported by the Brits - first through Empire and trade and then by America through Business and media ( not just news media, music, movies ,television popular culture etc). Virtually nobody speaks Cornish anymore and that has nothing to do with Europe. There used to be so many different languages spoken in France other then French and most of them disappeared long before the EU came along. The EU actually tries and succeeds in retaining regional diversity by protecting locally made foodstuffs , crafts and traditions etc with cultural grants and loans. I don't know much about American state borders but the free travel of citizens across state divides must be essential for business, pleasure and culture. In Europe there are countries bordered on many sides whose work force have always commuted across borders. That does not mean that the EU is not without many, many flaws but the EU debate is a bit pointless being discussed here when (and I don't mean you) the loudest voices are for those who do not even live in Europe.

    In or Out the UK as an Island will never be the same as the rest of the EU. Nobody know s the European anthem or salutes it's flag and the idea that individual nations would ever merge into one big country is just fanciful fear mongering by most Brexit campaigners.

    I have not decided which way to vote but unfortunately the Brexit campaign is headed by the most insidious and noxious arse henchmen in recent British political history. The kind of people that would not only kick away a walking aid, but then stand on your gran in order to get to the front of the queue when siphoning off their obscene pensions from your children's taxes and your grandchildren's University tuition fees.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Did beanz graduate from The Professional Contrarian School of Fabrication and Misrepresentation over in Exeter?

    @walrus
    @ykdadamaja
    @El Kabong
    @Gandalf
    @primocarnera
    @TitoFan ("More Than A Feel in'")

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,182
    Mentioned
    660 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    684
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Must watch presentation on BREXIT. FACTS aplenTY!

    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Did beanz graduate from The Professional Contrarian School of Fabrication and Misrepresentation over in Exeter?

    @walrus
    @ykdadamaja
    @El Kabong
    @Gandalf
    @primocarnera
    @TitoFan ("More Than A Feel in'")
    Sounds right I think its where he learned the discreet napkin trick

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    23,806
    Mentioned
    908 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1132
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Must watch presentation on BREXIT. FACTS aplenTY!

    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Did beanz graduate from The Professional Contrarian School of Fabrication and Misrepresentation over in Exeter?

    @walrus
    @ykdadamaja
    @El Kabong
    @Gandalf
    @primo carnera
    @TitoFan ("More Than A Feel in'")
    Why can't you talk to people like a normal human being instead of some bitter twisted retard @name calling a gang every other post?
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,812
    Mentioned
    559 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3080
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Must watch presentation on BREXIT. FACTS aplenTY!

    Well the Jabba the Hutt body double known as Michael Moore has chimed in on BREXIT....

    Michael Moore: 'Britain Is A Toxic Place... Should Vote To Stay In The EU'

    Among other things, Michael Moore said of England “This is a toxic place.”



    So as an American who cares deeply about the bond between our two nations I offer up this cow....for you to sacrifice using your amazing British humour

    So be our guest and harpoon that whale with some pointed insults!
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    59,076
    Mentioned
    1576 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2800
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Must watch presentation on BREXIT. FACTS aplenTY!

    Obama said we should stay, I disagree with him.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Did beanz graduate from The Professional Contrarian School of Fabrication and Misrepresentation over in Exeter?

    @walrus
    @ykdadamaja
    @El Kabong
    @Gandalf
    @primo carnera
    @TitoFan ("More Than A Feel in'")
    Why can't you talk to people like a normal human being instead of some bitter twisted retard @name calling a gang every other post?
    @ruthless rocco

    You have 3 sides now

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Obama said we should stay, I disagree with him.
    You are spot on. Obama is a puppet mouthing the words the BIG BOYS have put a gun to his head to espouse.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    59,076
    Mentioned
    1576 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2800
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Must watch presentation on BREXIT. FACTS aplenTY!

    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Obama said we should stay, I disagree with him.
    You are spot on. Obama is a puppet mouthing the words the BIG BOYS have put a gun to his head to espouse.
    Agreed he is not even going to be around and is none of his business.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Obama said we should stay, I disagree with him.
    You are spot on. Obama is a puppet mouthing the words the BIG BOYS have put a gun to his head to espouse.
    Agreed he is not even going to be around and is none of his business.
    He is so marginalized now, kind of lame, his legacy will be a dud. Obamacare has just increased by 66% in most states, it may have been well -intentioned but turned out to be a Royal Flop, kinda like Beanz's "points".

    Obama has been regularly trumped

  13. #28
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    23,190
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1748
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Must watch presentation on BREXIT. FACTS aplenTY!

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    The EU seems to me to be a way to erase borders and when you do that you will lose language and culture....I would HATE to see Europe just be one single nation


    I don't think that's necessarily true, at least within the space of several generations, maybe more. However, I agree with you in that I'd hate to see Europe become a single nation.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    The EU seems to me to be a way to erase borders and when you do that you will lose language and culture....I would HATE to see Europe just be one single nation


    I don't think that's necessarily true, at least within the space of several generations, maybe more. However, I agree with you in that I'd hate to see Europe become a single nation.
    Que porqueria que tu estas hablando...Mira, parece que tu has cambiado mucho desde el ano pasado... A lo.mejor empezaste tomar muchas mofongo en Mayaguez. Jajajjaaaa

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,852
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    673
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Did beanz graduate from The Professional Contrarian School of Fabrication and Misrepresentation over in Exeter?

    @walrus
    @ykdadamaja
    @El Kabong
    @Gandalf
    @primo carnera
    @TitoFan ("More Than A Feel in'")
    Why can't you talk to people like a normal human being instead of some bitter twisted retard @name calling a gang every other post?
    @ruthless rocco

    You have 3 sides now
    I've been waiting and hoping someone would notice!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation
    By Soffmassift in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-21-2011, 11:42 AM
  2. Tequila facts
    By USA LOVES THE KLITSCHKOS in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 02:51 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-26-2006, 07:14 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2006, 05:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing