View Poll Results: EU: In or Out?

Voters
10. This poll is closed
  • In

1 10.00%
  • Out

9 90.00%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Must watch presentation on BREXIT. FACTS aplenTY!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I take back my deleted post. God Save the Queen, bless the inequality, let the oligarchs rule supreme. The Brits have football and zero hour contracts. They should be grateful. After all not every child raised in single parent households is lucky enough to have a job. Be grateful, ye heathens. Europe we will pay you to dominate us with no voice. We like it. It is the British way. "My grandfather fought in the war, you know and so I will jolly well vote to make sure that his life was a meaningless pursuit". Strange it's even so close in the polls.

Note: The jocular elements in the post above may go over some ears. I make no apologies for that.
    Like that one, over their ears BWAHAHA

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Must watch presentation on BREXIT. FACTS aplenTY!

Britain thinks it is America. It is not. Stay in Europe.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Of the people I speak to everyone has said leave except one person who is undecided. I have called home and everyone is vote leave. The poll here is all leave.

I can sense a rigging like with Scotland or just ignoring it like in Greece. Democracy does not happen in the UK.

None of the main political parties in Brtian want us to leave. Nobody in europe or the EU want us to leave because it'll be the beginning of the end of the EU if we do.

So probably they'll just try and ignore it if we do leave. Keep agreements as they are, go into negotiations which will last ages and hope that our economy declines relative to the EU to such an extent they can make some small concessions and give us another referendum and we vote to stay in. Maybe it sends the eurozone economy into a tailspin and the EU starts falling apart that way. EU in trouble either way the next big global recession we have.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Of the people I speak to everyone has said leave except one person who is undecided. I have called home and everyone is vote leave. The poll here is all leave.

I can sense a rigging like with Scotland or just ignoring it like in Greece. Democracy does not happen in the UK.

None of the main political parties in Brtian want us to leave. Nobody in europe or the EU want us to leave because it'll be the beginning of the end of the EU if we do.

So probably they'll just try and ignore it if we do leave. Keep agreements as they are, go into negotiations which will last ages and hope that our economy declines relative to the EU to such an extent they can make some small concessions and give us another referendum and we vote to stay in. Maybe it sends the eurozone economy into a tailspin and the EU starts falling apart that way. EU in trouble either way the next big global recession we have.
    Utter bullshit

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The stay campaign are desperate and lying in their desperation. It is making Cameron and Osborne's positions untenable. I would love it if they lost.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    The stay campaign are desperate and lying in their desperation. It is making Cameron and Osborne's positions untenable. I would love it if they lost.
    Fuck off back to Eton.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All I want is for the people of the UK to be free from tyranny, but all I really see is a battle between one set of fat public school boys and another bunch. They are all hideous. Why is there not a party of the left that has a national interest at heart? It is quite glaring. Labour lost Scotland and Ukip won millions of votes because of this elementary and obvious vacuum.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All I want is for the people of the UK to be free from tyranny, but all I really see is a battle between one set of fat public school boys and another bunch. They are all hideous. Why is there not a party of the left that has a national interest at heart? It is quite glaring. Labour lost Scotland and Ukip won millions of votes because of this elementary and obvious vacuum.
    There is no left or right in leaving Europe, both sides want to leave and join.

UKIP main policy reason is immigration.
    Boris is the EU bureaucracy.
    Left winger the multi nationals running the EU for their own economic interest cheap labour and pay little tax.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Probably 95% of the Labour Party is pro EU. That is a shocking number and shows Labour has no interest in sovereignty or protecting British workers.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just the numbers alone. 29,000 pounds to relocate a Syrian to the UK. A fraction of that to help a dozen back home. The entire thing is a manufactured set up. How about help Mark and Sarah get their first home, so they can have a kid? Instead it's bomb a place and then relocate the just bombed. It's as fucked up as thinking can get. 'Let's house who we just bombed' - Nutter mentality.
    You do know that the greatest % of refugees out of Syria into Turkey and Greece were Kurdish dont you? The poor people hunted down in their homeland from two sides? Eventually they were smashed and raped by Isis who were once trained by America in Iraq to fight Husssiens mob from within on our behalf.

The Kurdish Muslims are the real victims here, 100% nothing manufactured about these poor peoples plights, women children young teens all had to flee or be fucked upsidedown then beheaded or raped and sold.

Would you not do the same?

Some are now heading back to their towns of shelled out concrete slabs dust and desolation after Isis borders have been pushed back from the Turkish border cities with Syria being taken backed by air strikes by allied forces and local Kurd fighters on the ground,isis have some cities inland more but they are being forced into a retreat from the three top northern Kurdish cities, trade has once again began with shops reopening and markets trading across the boarder with Turkey.

You remember that little boy drowned, pictured laying face down on the beach? His name was Allen, his father is back there in his home town, he lives in a hollowed out shell that used to be his garage on a mattress with a set of clothes. He used to work in Turkey on shifts and when he knew Isis were coming he tried to get his wife and kids out and now he is back home with the graves of his wife and children to tend nothing else at all just that.

It seems we are finally helping the right people,but we cant send them all home yet Isis still do running attacks in disguise into the Kurdish held towns slightly south of them.

Syria's Kurds have little choice but to flee amid the desolution, ruins and danger they face | Comment | Voices | The Independent
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At the end of the day Syria was a stable, decent country several years ago. It should never have been touched. Assad should always have been supported. All these years later I do not think it should fall on the welfare states of Europe which are funded by the people of Europe to pay for the devastating crimes against humanity carried out by despicable regimes. What should people do? Simply say "Sure Blair started all of this, but come on in everybody and bring down wages and take the rest of our welfare state that is already being purposely collapsed." I don't see the Royal family opening up their palaces. I don't see Brussels opening up their hundreds of buildings. I don't see any real consequences for carrying out war crimes. Instead it is always the guilt trip of 'Look at the dead baby, now you all put up with what is coming and we will continue living in our gated communities'.

If the left wants to take responsibility then get Blair and his Cronies out of the Labour Party and in a war crimes tribunal. I am all for giving aid to those that need it and it should come from the coffers of the Royal family who signed off on all these wars. It should come from the oil companies who continue to extract oil on a daily basis. It should come from Turkey who should never be allowed in the EU. And people are seriously thinking of voting for Clinton after what she did to Syria and Libya? Seriously?

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At the end of the day Syria was a stable, decent country several years ago. It should never have been touched. Assad should always have been supported. All these years later I do not think it should fall on the welfare states of Europe which are funded by the people of Europe to pay for the devastating crimes against humanity carried out by despicable regimes. What should people do? Simply say "Sure Blair started all of this, but come on in everybody and bring down wages and take the rest of our welfare state that is already being purposely collapsed." I don't see the Royal family opening up their palaces. I don't see Brussels opening up their hundreds of buildings. I don't see any real consequences for carrying out war crimes. Instead it is always the guilt trip of 'Look at the dead baby, now you all put up with what is coming and we will continue living in our gated communities'.

If the left wants to take responsibility then get Blair and his Cronies out of the Labour Party and in a war crimes tribunal. I am all for giving aid to those that need it and it should come from the coffers of the Royal family who signed off on all these wars. It should come from the oil companies who continue to extract oil on a daily basis. It should come from Turkey who should never be allowed in the EU. And people are seriously thinking of voting for Clinton after what she did to Syria and Libya? Seriously?
    Sort of agree in who should be held accountable. But generally in society I hold those with compassion towards the suffering innocent victims in higher regard than those who falsely pile all refugees into the Islamic threat to the west and send them all home mentality that we see around us all.That is simply inhuman and fuck every political excuse because none of them have anything to do with real human compassion for others and never will, not ever.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, I understand what you mean. However, when it comes to flooding Europe with millions of unchecked people, you have to know what you are dealing with. Sweden is experiencing a welfare crisis, a rape epidemic, and has imported up to a million migrants. There are stories of ordinary Swedes being kicked out of their homes to make room for the migrants. There are dozens of no go zones. The women among them will produce an average of 3 children and these people use proportionally far more welfare and do not integrate well. This will potentially destroy a society. I think there is having compassion and then there is destroying a way of life entirely and the demographics suggest that this will not take long to do. Even if the first wave tolerate your society, trends suggest the kids will not grow up doing so well. That is where I think the left is wrong. People are not all the same. For instance, how can you have a tolerant society when even half of UK born Muslims think gays should be banned? These views cannot be integrated whence the rise of UK sharia law. Then you end up with Asian gang cover ups like in Rotherham all in the name of political correctness.

The best thing you can do is close your borders and stop meddling. The culture that was is decent and fine and it's good to respect that instead of spitting on it constantly. It's the political, oligarch and elitist classes that create all this muck and then expect everyone else to swim through it. Open up their palaces and gated communities! That's what I don't like. I am happy for society to help, but that means not bombing places, or arming nutters, and changing things only with societal consent.

Ordinary people should not feel guilty for their out of control ruling classes, but they should be holding them to account.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would add that if you are a genuine refugee and not an economic migrant, then you would have no qualms with staying in Spain, Greece, or Turkey, but they are mostly heading to places with higher wages and better welfare systems. Syria to Sweden? How exactly does that work? There is clearly a methodology at work and Swedes who have paid into it their entire lives and sacrificed having families because it is expensive, should not be paying for a million migrants. What bothers me is the constant scream of 'Racism' when it is pointed out too. It is that fusion of ignorance of the basic mathematics, cultural unawareness and political correction, that is collapsing historically very decent and proud countries. Just tell the truth, stop being scared of name calling, and call a spade a spade.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lame excuses to never change Miles that's all we ever hear, that and jump on the latest hate bandwagon with Brockton and call anyone with a shred of empathy or conscience a PC social justice warrior as though it is a character flaw and show of weakness to be interested in anything but yourself and your own. We live in a different world on which information, goods and people move about more and more freely. Borders and nations are a construct but if you are going to insist on subscribing to that construct then you must pay the consequences for those at the head of that pyramid destroying the lives of others in their hand drawn boxes. When kids are dying you are well within your rights to say, "well they are on the other side of the road" but you have no right to criticise those who cross the road to help, or propose measures to prevent that child crossing the road to help themselves. When you do that and get all puffed up, talking about building walls as though that is some noble pursuit, you put yourself in the same room as the elite who do nothing but look after themselves and their own.

Thread Information