View Poll Results: EU: In or Out?

Voters
10. This poll is closed
  • In

1 10.00%
  • Out

9 90.00%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Must watch presentation on BREXIT. FACTS aplenTY!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Must watch presentation on BREXIT. FACTS aplenTY!

We see on the same page more and more, Lyle. I like it. I hope the domino's are set up now.

El Kabong Guest

Aaaaand news from Jabba The Hut Body Double Michael Moore's twitter feed relating to Brexit

"Europe, u are better off w/o Brits! Now that there's a vacancy, take us! We want what Europe has: free health care, free college, real beer!"

Of course MOST people (I believe Mr Moore identifies as a garden slug) know that "free health care" is a British thing, "free college" is a dumb idea, and if you don't like American beers then you can just fuck off because it's not JUST Budweiser these days although there's nothing wrong with a good old fashioned "We made the beer this way because grain was being rationed because we were helping out in 2 world wars" watered down American beer...it was good enough for my Granddad it's good enough for me.

"Hail Trumptannia! Fear Wins Out In UK. Britain votes to "build a 'wall'" by leaving EU. Hatred of immigrants, xenophobia, nationalism reign."

England doesn't need a wall they have a pretty awesome "moat" They also were on the "wall" thing well before America was even colonized Hadrian's Wall anyone? And yet another thing Nationalism in itself is a good thing as long as it's not authoritarian. What is Nationalism by itself? "patriotic feeling, principles, or efforts."....so a larger scale version of pride in your community....and that's a bad thing?

"Brits continue their stupid spiral downward. Iraq War collaborator, privatized crappy trains, adopts US system of student debt, now Brexit."

Yes "privatized crappy trains"....take a long look at Amtrak you fucking Hippo! "Iraq War collaborator" a bloodthirsty dictator was removed from power in one of the greatest showings of military strength in the history of the world and YOU and your vile little lefty friends politicized the war to the point where we willingly gave up ground to the enemy who created ISIS....you an ISIS sympathizer Michael you fat fuck?

As an American, I apologize for that fat piece of walrus crap AND our doofus President attempting to tell you what is best for your country. You do your own thing Britain!

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So, turns out Im off to work in Poland shortly

Going over there, taking their jobs.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    So, turns out Im off to work in Poland shortly

Going over there, taking their jobs.
    Good on you. Over a million of them in the UK and you going there. It almost makes it fair.

El Kabong Guest

Former Senior Adviser to President Obama: David Axelrod had this to say on Twitter re: Brexit
    @davidaxelrod
    "Portentous and meaningful stat: 66% people who left school at 16 voted for Leave. 71% of those with university degrees voted to Remain."

The 'Soul Man' of the Black Lives Matter Movement had THIS to say on Twitter re: Brexit
    @ShaunKing
    "Looks like the main people in the United States who are cheering on #Brexit are racists, conservatives, and white supremacists."

@ShaunKing
    "Racists and bigots HATE being called out on their racism and bigotry. It's the strangest thing. You are a bigot. Own it."

.....well alright then, you've been told you damned white British folk! And you've been told by a white man who pretends I mean "identifies" as black

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I predicted this a year ago; ENORMOUS BACKLASH OF CONSERVATISM COMING after 8 years politically correct. KUMBAYA

El Kabong Guest

Former Governor of Vermont Howard Dean tweeted this....

@GovHowardDean
    "#Brexit It looks like the sun has finally set on the British Empire. RIP"

and

@GovHowardDean
    The sun is also setting on David Cameron's time as Prime Minister. Given Scottish results, Brexit likely means the end of the UK as well.

Former Vice President and 1st runner up to George W. Bush Al Gore had this to tweet...
    @algore
    "The UK can best contribute to a sustainable future by staying in the EU and continuing their collective leadership on the climate crisis."

First rate cunt Hillary Clinton has tweeted this
    ‏@HillaryClinton
    "This time of uncertainty only underscores the need for calm, steady, experienced leadership in the White House." —Hillary #BrexitVote

Funnyman Ricky Gervais has tweeted
    @rickygervais
    "Terrible day for Britain. Great day for Twitter though. So, every cloud."

And of course comedian turning comidienne Eddy Izzard had plenty of Remain stuff to say and was attempting to hype people up for that cause.....he/she's an odd one

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ricky is funny.

We should be happy and embrace the rest of the world.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Ricky is funny.

Ricky is funny when he's not up on his leftist soapbox/high horse.

We (the west) DO embrace the rest of the world, it's a bunch of murderous cavemen that don't accept and embrace us!

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Ricky is funny.

Ricky is funny when he's not up on his leftist soapbox/high horse.

We (the west) DO embrace the rest of the world, it's a bunch of murderous cavemen that don't accept and embrace us!
    So what you really mean is, Ricky is fine when he agrees with me, and by embrace you mean build a wall to welcome them and you will accept them unless they are wearing a sombrero or had to risk drowning in an overcrowded boat to save themselves.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shouldn't they have at the very least taken swimming lessons before boarding, though? Let's be real. To expect life guards and first responders and coast guardsmen to risk their lives saving a bunch of self-entitled, opportunistic phonies who happened to be stupid enough to pile 95 people into a leaky canoe and attempt to drift 100s of miles across a sea, is just SELFISH.

If you can't afford to do the time, don't do the crime!

Thread Information