Dislikes Dislikes:  0

View Poll Results: EU: In or Out?

Voters
10. This poll is closed
  • In

1 10.00%
  • Out

9 90.00%

Thread: Must watch presentation on BREXIT. FACTS aplenTY!

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Must watch presentation on BREXIT. FACTS aplenTY!

Sorry for aping the thread starter style as copyrighted by Brock, but these presentations deserve to be seen by as many people as possible. Facts will be falling out of all orifices. The only rational response to the EU is to fracture and ultimately destroy it. I don't think the guileless Brits have it in them, but clearly out is the only sensible option.

Last edited by Gandalf; 06-02-2016 at 11:11 PM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No mate it is YOUR TRADEMARK to pierce the phoniness of political correctness and mindless sheeple.

The EU is a farce. It must disintegrate. It is an idealistic joke. Why has Europe always fallen prey to its own idealistic fluff? Always with these "wanna save the world/pie in the sky/candy-ass" dreams and visions. Always throughout its history.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Must watch presentation on BREXIT. FACTS aplenTY!

It is a replica of the Soviet Union which nobody would think a good idea, so why it is even this close means the media still has an affect with its lies (propaganda).

The numbers in the Molyneux presentations are particularly powerful and I urge everyone to read it and pass on the knowledge to people they know. 10 million immigrants in 20 years is what is known as taking the piss. 85% of all the new children born are to foreigners. Within decades Britain will no longer be. They could vote out now, but do you even trust the votes considering 2 dozen Tory Mp's are being investigated for electoral fraud? It's United North Korea.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Merkel Circle Jerkle and Obama Osama and the Destroyers of Identity are only too glad to be Social Justice Warriors at the expense of law abiding citizens.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just the numbers alone. 29,000 pounds to relocate a Syrian to the UK. A fraction of that to help a dozen back home. The entire thing is a manufactured set up. How about help Mark and Sarah get their first home, so they can have a kid? Instead it's bomb a place and then relocate the just bombed. It's as fucked up as thinking can get. 'Let's house who we just bombed' - Nutter mentality.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Just the numbers alone. 29,000 pounds to relocate a Syrian to the UK. A fraction of that to help a dozen back home. The entire thing is a manufactured set up. How about help Mark and Sarah get their first home, so they can have a kid? Instead it's bomb a place and then relocate the just bombed. It's as fucked up as thinking can get. 'Let's house who we just bombed' - Nutter mentality.
    You do know that the greatest % of refugees out of Syria into Turkey and Greece were Kurdish dont you? The poor people hunted down in their homeland from two sides? Eventually they were smashed and raped by Isis who were once trained by America in Iraq to fight Husssiens mob from within on our behalf.

The Kurdish Muslims are the real victims here, 100% nothing manufactured about these poor peoples plights, women children young teens all had to flee or be fucked upsidedown then beheaded or raped and sold.

Would you not do the same?

Some are now heading back to their towns of shelled out concrete slabs dust and desolation after Isis borders have been pushed back from the Turkish border cities with Syria being taken backed by air strikes by allied forces and local Kurd fighters on the ground,isis have some cities inland more but they are being forced into a retreat from the three top northern Kurdish cities, trade has once again began with shops reopening and markets trading across the boarder with Turkey.

You remember that little boy drowned, pictured laying face down on the beach? His name was Allen, his father is back there in his home town, he lives in a hollowed out shell that used to be his garage on a mattress with a set of clothes. He used to work in Turkey on shifts and when he knew Isis were coming he tried to get his wife and kids out and now he is back home with the graves of his wife and children to tend nothing else at all just that.

It seems we are finally helping the right people,but we cant send them all home yet Isis still do running attacks in disguise into the Kurdish held towns slightly south of them.

Syria's Kurds have little choice but to flee amid the desolution, ruins and danger they face | Comment | Voices | The Independent
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At the end of the day Syria was a stable, decent country several years ago. It should never have been touched. Assad should always have been supported. All these years later I do not think it should fall on the welfare states of Europe which are funded by the people of Europe to pay for the devastating crimes against humanity carried out by despicable regimes. What should people do? Simply say "Sure Blair started all of this, but come on in everybody and bring down wages and take the rest of our welfare state that is already being purposely collapsed." I don't see the Royal family opening up their palaces. I don't see Brussels opening up their hundreds of buildings. I don't see any real consequences for carrying out war crimes. Instead it is always the guilt trip of 'Look at the dead baby, now you all put up with what is coming and we will continue living in our gated communities'.

If the left wants to take responsibility then get Blair and his Cronies out of the Labour Party and in a war crimes tribunal. I am all for giving aid to those that need it and it should come from the coffers of the Royal family who signed off on all these wars. It should come from the oil companies who continue to extract oil on a daily basis. It should come from Turkey who should never be allowed in the EU. And people are seriously thinking of voting for Clinton after what she did to Syria and Libya? Seriously?

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    At the end of the day Syria was a stable, decent country several years ago. It should never have been touched. Assad should always have been supported. All these years later I do not think it should fall on the welfare states of Europe which are funded by the people of Europe to pay for the devastating crimes against humanity carried out by despicable regimes. What should people do? Simply say "Sure Blair started all of this, but come on in everybody and bring down wages and take the rest of our welfare state that is already being purposely collapsed." I don't see the Royal family opening up their palaces. I don't see Brussels opening up their hundreds of buildings. I don't see any real consequences for carrying out war crimes. Instead it is always the guilt trip of 'Look at the dead baby, now you all put up with what is coming and we will continue living in our gated communities'.

If the left wants to take responsibility then get Blair and his Cronies out of the Labour Party and in a war crimes tribunal. I am all for giving aid to those that need it and it should come from the coffers of the Royal family who signed off on all these wars. It should come from the oil companies who continue to extract oil on a daily basis. It should come from Turkey who should never be allowed in the EU. And people are seriously thinking of voting for Clinton after what she did to Syria and Libya? Seriously?
    Sort of agree in who should be held accountable. But generally in society I hold those with compassion towards the suffering innocent victims in higher regard than those who falsely pile all refugees into the Islamic threat to the west and send them all home mentality that we see around us all.That is simply inhuman and fuck every political excuse because none of them have anything to do with real human compassion for others and never will, not ever.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Indeed Big T. ...utter nutter butters!

Donald Trump just cited a statistic that the average Syrian refugee in America receives $5,621 per year in free money but the average American citizen in poverty only receives $4,230 per year in free money. What a f****** disgrace!!!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WATCH BREXIT and laugh!

The EU is warped. Yo Turkey come in next with your 98% Muslim population. 200000 Romanians? You wait........

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You come on here, make a poll, take my post idea and make out it is your subject. You immigrants make me sick.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Master are you for or against Brexit and why?

El Kabong Guest

Seems like a bad governing body, no separation of powers? No checks and balances? Bad things will be coming indeed.

Thread Information