Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why has it become "uncool" to enforce the law?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Poor Miles. Everyone pics on him, but he's just keeping it real.

Don't forget your xenophobia.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Hahaha!

If only you could see yourself Miles...
    Well, I am the one constantly being denigrated for nonsense.I make the astute observation that countries need to protect their borders and with force if necessary and then I find my language learning abilities called into question for no good reason. It is nonsense and so for that matter are you: 'Ooh, he's wacist....Oooh, he's a sexist'. Are you for real troll bag?
    Miles Rocco is 13 years old don't let him get to you
    13 since when?! You can't go from 11 to 13 in one birthday. Bunch of lies as usual @walrus you utter, utter goosey-goose!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Hahaha!

If only you could see yourself Miles...
    Well, I am the one constantly being denigrated for nonsense.I make the astute observation that countries need to protect their borders and with force if necessary and then I find my language learning abilities called into question for no good reason. It is nonsense and so for that matter are you: 'Ooh, he's wacist....Oooh, he's a sexist'. Are you for real troll bag?
    Miles Rocco is 13 years old don't let him get to you
    13 since when?! You can't go from 11 to 13 in one birthday. Bunch of lies as usual @walrus you utter, utter goosey-goose!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why has it become "uncool" to enforce the law?

Poor Miles. Everyone pics on him, but he's just keeping it real.

Don't forget your xenophobia.
    Xenophobia? Because I think immigration should be controlled in the interests of social cohesion and harmony? Could it not be that I have seen different models that work better and thus have a different and very sound alternative point of view. A nation works better when it is run in the interests of a domestic population and migrants are only used for things that are otherwise in short supply. It is cultural suicide to open your borders when local people are perfectly able to work in hotels and clean the streets.

Would you like to discuss the topic or do you just want to deflect and distort like Beanz attempted to do? The law should be enforced and nations should protect their borders as their very survival depends on it.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Nations should protect their borders because their very survival depends on it."

That's rich!

You're scared that everyone and anyone is going to take all your male white privilege away from you--that's what makes you a sexist racist xenophobe. You'll argue the opposite but that's what all your posts have been about lately.

I miss the miles that used to post about how gay he was but then denied being gay. The one who talked about wearing his wife's undergarments, and Oscar Wilde, and getting drunk and physically abusing himself. The new bigoted neo-con miles is a waste of whit and oxygen.

Go back to love Miles. All this hatred isn't for you.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Edit: I have seen the error of my ways. Thank you for showing me the light, Rocco. I see now that borders should be completely open, that women should have no responsibilities, and that I should marry a man. I am troubled that I have been so wrong on all these things. Walrus, move down the pew. I am coming to church.
    Last edited by Gandalf; 06-04-2016 at 07:57 PM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Edit: I have seen the error of my ways. Thank you for showing me the light, Rocco. I see now that borders should be completely open, that women should have no responsibilities, and that I should marry a man. I am troubled that I have been so wrong on all these things. Walrus, move down the pew. I am coming to church.
    @Gandalf good that you have finally come around to see the light. I don't know what took you so long to resist his compelling erudition and stunning didacticism. All Hail the woofless wacko!

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles and Brock -- the two of you are so afraid and bitter about your own mortality that it's made you angry at the world.
    Give up your fears and celebrate life for all that it can be instead of hating and being sour. Enjoy the differences in other cultures. Embrace the opportunities you have to share and learn and change with and from others instead of trying so hard to stop the world from changing.
    You can each be a positive force in the world instead of being bitter old curmudgeons blaming every stranger for your fears.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles and Brock -- the two of you are so afraid and bitter about your own mortality that it's made you angry at the world.
    Give up your fears and celebrate life for all that it can be instead of hating and being sour. Enjoy the differences in other cultures. Embrace the opportunities you have to share and learn and change with and from others instead of trying so hard to stop the world from changing.
    You can each be a positive force in the world instead of being bitter old curmudgeons blaming every stranger for your fears.
    Rocco wipe your chin

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So now being concerned about lawless states and illegal migrants is a reflection of ones own impending death? It is mind boggling how you can even connect these things together.

People like me, Brock and Walrus are more multicultural than most people are. Some of us have even lived in different cultures and learned to appreciate things about those cultures. In fact my entire point of view on immigration comes from living as a migrant and seeing sensible immigration policies.

It would be easier for me to say nothing and let the destruction of fine nations continue as it really does not affect me one way or the other, but that is not how I think. I don't enjoy seeing documentaries showing the complete eradication of a decent way of life.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So now being concerned about lawless states and illegal migrants is a reflection of ones own impending death? It is mind boggling how you can even connect these things together.

People like me, Brock and Walrus are more multicultural than most people are. Some of us have even lived in different cultures and learned to appreciate things about those cultures. In fact my entire point of view on immigration comes from living as a migrant and seeing sensible immigration policies.

It would be easier for me to say nothing and let the destruction of fine nations continue as it really does not affect me one way or the other, but that is not how I think. I don't enjoy seeing documentaries showing the complete eradication of a decent way of life.
    Just look at the language you've chosen. "Let the destruction of fine nations continue..." "...complete eradication of a decent way of life". You're upset that many of your heros have passed away recently, and it's shaken you to your very core. You've stated this yourself. Your way of coping with this is to be bitter at the world for the "impending eradication of your life"--"the destruction of your fine self" weighs heavy on your heart and mind and you've chosen to take it out on others rather than trying to accept and love life and the inevitable changes that come as part of being alive.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just look at the language you've chosen. "Let the destruction of fine nations continue..." "...complete eradication of a decent way of life". You're upset that many of your heros have passed away recently, and it's shaken you to your very core. You've stated this yourself. Your way of coping with this is to be bitter at the world for the "impending eradication of your life"--"the destruction of your fine self" weighs heavy on your heart and mind and you've chosen to take it out on others rather than trying to accept and love life and the inevitable changes that come as part of being alive.
    It is a very interesting thesis and I can understand your interpretation, but I don't see the reflection when it comes to the simple concept of enforcing border control. I do not equate uncontrolled borders with my own personal mortality. It is an interesting metaphor, but I think you have missed that I simply like common sense when it comes to borders. I should be arrested if I break into your house and sleep on your sofa and it's as simple as that. If I then start demanding pocket money from your Mum then I am just being completely unreasonable.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Very good then. Carry on.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Very good then. Carry on.
    Do you really think people should be allowed to enter a country without paperwork or background checks? It's a simple question.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles, I'm talking about you and your new personality. The racism, the sexism, the xenophobia. You're retreating to the question of border security to avoid what I'm really talking about--and I think you know what I'm really talking about because you aren't stupid. But you just aren't ready or willing to admit it to yourself.

Thread Information