Fort Myers, FL (June 22, 2016) – Welterweight rising star Bryant “Goodfella” Perrella has returned to the gym and is training in anticipation of his next bout.

On June 4, Perrella destroyed previously unbeaten two time National Golden Gloves champion David Grayton on ESPN. Rather than go on vacation or celebrate his victory, Perrella immediately wanted to resume training. At the advice of his team, he took a short period of time off before getting back into the gym less than two weeks after his career best victory.

Even though he’s currently waiting to get the word on his next fight date, the 27-year-old Fort Myers native believes he’ll be in another televised bout in the coming months. Naturally, his immediate goal is to raise his record to 15-0 while continuing to fight his way into the upper echelon of the 147 pound division.

“I live, eat and sleep boxing,” said Perrella. “This is what I do for a living and I take my career seriously. Since I’m moving up and believe I’m ready to take a big step forward in the welterweight division, there’s no time to waste. I don’t have any vices and stay in shape year round. Next fight, I’ll be even better and want there to be no doubt in anybody’s mind that I’m one of the next stars in the welterweight division.”

Fans can follow Bryant on Twitter @Bryantperrella.

Information on Perrella’s next move will be available in the near future.