Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Eubank Jr v GGG figthing in autumn

I want eubanks carear to be long and entertaining with the belief he is at the top level

the GGG fight is a massive risk, he could well get blasted out in a round

and that would take the edge of what ever he does from then on

so yes, id rather see him fight Jacobs too
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hope I'm wrong but I think this Golovkin talk could be bluffing from eubank snr. Jnr could have fought Jacobs but fought Blackwell. He could've rematched saunders but chose Doran so why would he fight Golovkin next. Limieux is a more realistic fight for him

If it does happen, props to eubank for going after the avoided man. Canelos ducking of the same guy was inexcusable. Possibly the worst duck in history.
    Pac and Floyd was bad but they had excuses over drug testing principles etc. Canelo just blatantly ducked Golovkin to fight Liam smith and that's shameful.

So if eubank steps up he gets full credit.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr140 View Post
    Well if the kid does indeed have his dads chin that alone will be a bigger Challenge then anything GGG has faced in his career. If GGG power is taken away from him i am very curious how good he will look he is a good boxer not great his power masks his flaws he has would love to watch the fight.
    Yeah if he is being out pointed mid way through and realizes he cant drop Jnr off head shots the whole thing could head into an area we haven't seen yet, which is what we all want; to see him tested out.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    if it isn't bollox, which I don't think it is, then Eubank does deserve a pat on the back for chasing the fight

there's ways of gaining publicity that aren't chasing (what looks like) the most brutal boxer that's been on the scene for the last 30 years
    No I think the old man truly believes Jr will batter Golovkin. He's that nuts. However, he's not nuts enough to demand a kings ransom to be proven right.

I'd love it to happen, especially as we get Golovkin in the UK, but think it's more likely we'll be hearing about Sky/Matchroom couldn't meet their demands.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You mainlanders in the UK get to see Rigondeaux, Golovkin and Klitschko on your doorstep this year. Cant be bad.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    You mainlanders in the UK get to see Rigondeaux, Golovkin and Klitschko on your doorstep this year. Cant be bad.
    That's if the Brexit lot let them in. They will probably arrive to a "Go home Vermin" on the dressing room door if it carries on like it is
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr140 View Post
    Well if the kid does indeed have his dads chin that alone will be a bigger Challenge then anything GGG has faced in his career. If GGG power is taken away from him i am very curious how good he will look he is a good boxer not great his power masks his flaws he has would love to watch the fight.
    Yeah if he is being out pointed mid way through and realizes he cant drop Jnr off head shots the whole thing could head into an area we haven't seen yet, which is what we all want; to see him tested out.
    If GGG does not have the power to hurt the guy he is fighting he is about half the fighter. GGG outside of his power is kinda of meh there a reason he not moving up weight classes because his power is his main weapon take that away and we see what he is made of this would be a step up i think.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How exactly is anyone going to take away GGGs power? He gets great leverage on nearly every punch. He moves his feet beautifully, he picks his punches beautifully. There was a reason I wanted to see Ward/GGG so badly, nobody else at 160/168 is nearly as good as GGG.(somebody might rise up but right now he stands alone)

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

GGG is much more than just power. His foot work, jab and boxing brain are terrific.

To say if he didn't have power he wouldn't be the same... well yeah. You wouldn't be the same if you was born with a fanny instead of goolies.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yep, lot of Ifs there. If GGG can't impose his power and If Eubank has his Dad's Chin. Might as well just come out and say "I don't like GGG."

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We're going to find out if Junior is as tough as his old man. Hopefully he gets well paid for it because he won't be the same afterwards.

And yeah, how the fuck is Rigondeaux fighting Jazza Dickens at the motherfunking Ice Palace in Wales?

That's why you don't sign with one of these rappers or even Richard Schaefer and his new firm. The existing firms are scrambling to keep their position in the market so they're just not going to do you any favours when it comes to making fights against their guys, especially when it's Rigondeaux and the unique set of unoutboxable/commercial disaster characteristics he brings to any promotion.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    GGG is much more than just power. His foot work, jab and boxing brain are terrific.

To say if he didn't have power he wouldn't be the same... well yeah. You wouldn't be the same if you was born with a fanny instead of goolies.
    Exactly. He does have quite a decent amateur record.

Should just say by the way kudos to the Eubanks for taking this fight. I never thought they would. Maybe they're just going for the big payday and reckon he's still a viable commerical proposition even if he gets tonked. But even so well done for stepping up.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is a good fight for British boxing in 2016!! To have a superstar like GGG fight at the 02 will be special. Think Eubank will give a good account of himself, but he's not on that level of GGG. GGG could outbox him, Lemieux style, break him down...or have a tear up with him? I don't know, GGG boxing is underrated and with the power like that I think he stops Eubank mid to late. It should be a good fight to watch though especially if GGG does try and engage in a tear up, then we would really be in for a treat!!!

On a side note what the fucks Saunders doing? He needs to be fighting asap!!!

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Saunders eill be seething if Eubank gets Golovkin, he will be hoping to fuck that Eubank doesnt win.

I think he will have a nervous break down if Eubank does win

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Saunders eill be seething if Eubank gets Golovkin, he will be hoping to fuck that Eubank doesnt win.

I think he will have a nervous break down if Eubank does win
    Firstly, I don't think BJS will be seething because he had the opportunity to fight GGG but clearly didn't want it. (It hasn't been confirmed with Eubank yet either btw.)
    Secondly, he definitely will be hoping Eubank loses and thirdly , he will have a nervous breakdown if Eubank won and it would be all his own fault.
    I just think these British boxers have a ridiculously over inflated opinion of their worth. And all because they do more talking than doing.

Thread Information