Thread: Britain vote to leave the EU

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What would a walk around your area reveal to explain why you voted to leave? @Batman

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lightbulb Re: Britain vote to leave the EU

I voted out and it seems more agreed with me than not. I'm glad we are out and we can regain our identity , I think most people who don't totally support themselves and their families voted in , those who are sick of giving hand out to migrants and dead legs voted out.
    I was out with my friend last night who is a stock broker he voted out also , he dreaded going to work to look at the markets. However after 4 hours of trading the market was better than it was the Friday before , now that my friends is a fact , not some bullshit the vote in brigade would have you believe.
    Lets make Britain great again from hard work , and lets get our ship in order , fuck Brussels and all the cunts that go with it like Neil and Glenys Kinnock for instance.
    I am sick of hearing from people who cant even support their own family without handouts , let go through the tough times and come out a better nation.
    If we have tough times they will be our tough times.
    To the in brigade , we had a democratic vote and you lost so fucking get over it.
    Democracy won in the end.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 06-25-2016 at 05:34 PM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    What would a walk around your area reveal to explain why you voted to leave? @Batman
    It would go a long way to highlighting the problem we have with immigration for a start, in the space of 5 years I feel I have become the minority in my area, on the high street alone there are currently 9 polish shops and 2 more are currently being opened at the moment.

The people who don't see that there is a problem with immigration are the rich folk who live in nice areas, take a walk down erdington high street and tell me how it feels when you don't hear a single person speaking English, when you can't go into a shop and buy English branded items, when the immigrants don't make any attempt to integrate with the community and purposely segregate themselves from the English.

Some may say it's racist but I am English, I want to feel like I am living in England.

Coming out of the EU may not have a massive affect but it sure as he'll can't be any worse for my local area than being in it

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Britain vote to leave the EU

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    It would go a long way to highlighting the problem we have with immigration for a start, in the space of 5 years I feel I have become the minority in my area, on the high street alone there are currently 9 polish shops and 2 more are currently being opened at the moment.

The people who don't see that there is a problem with immigration are the rich folk who live in nice areas, take a walk down erdington high street and tell me how it feels when you don't hear a single person speaking English, when you can't go into a shop and buy English branded items, when the immigrants don't make any attempt to integrate with the community and purposely segregate themselves from the English.

Some may say it's racist but I am English, I want to feel like I am living in England.

Coming out of the EU may not have a massive affect but it sure as he'll can't be any worse for my local area than being in it

Its not racist to want your national identity.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not racist at all. And people who say it is are proper cunts in my opinion.

My brother works in building industry and now struggles to compete with the poles etc who can seriously undercut with their quotes.

Good for consumers as its not as if they do a bad job but for our tradesmen....
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post

My brother works in building industry and now struggles to compete with the poles etc who can seriously undercut with their quotes.

Another life experience fact that the vote in brigade fail to see or simply don't want to accept.
    But they lost so who cares about them.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

England is only for the English.

I get it.

After romping around the globe for centuries--looting and pillaging, enslaving and murdering culture after after culture, you guys are upset that some foreigners are moving in down the street and dare to speak another language and want to eat different food.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

England is only for the English.

I get it.

After romping around the globe for centuries--looting and pillaging, enslaving and murdering culture after after culture, you guys are upset that some foreigners are moving in down the street and dare to speak another language and want to eat different food.
    Get to fuck

No one has said that, I'm not talking about a couple of foreigners I'm talking about watching my national identity disintegrate before my eyes.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have you looked at a map of your nation's conquests?
    Don't think you changed a few cultures over the years?
    You guys love to penetrate but aren't willing to be penetrated.
    Typical.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have you looked at a map of your nation's conquests?
    Don't think you changed a few cultures over the years?
    You guys love to penetrate but aren't willing to be penetrated.
    Typical.
    Where are you from again ?
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I voted out and it seems more agreed with me than not. I'm glad we are out and we can regain our identity , I think most people who don't totally support themselves and their families voted in , those who are sick of giving hand out to migrants and dead legs voted out.
    I was out with my friend last night who is a stock broker he voted out also , he dreaded going to work to look at the markets. However after 4 hours of trading the market was better than it was the Friday before , now that my friends is a fact , not some bullshit the vote in brigade would have you believe.
    Lets make Britain great again from hard work , and lets get our ship in order , fuck Brussels and all the cunts that go with it like Neil and Glenys Kinnock for instance.
    I am sick of hearing from people who cant even support their own family without handouts , let go through the tough times and come out a better nation.
    To the in brigade , we had a democratic vote and you lost so fucking get over it.
    Typical reactionary rubbish from you Al. Virtually everyone I know voted in and everyone of them support themselves and their families. Most like myself are self employed and work really frickin hard, more hours than most. Hand outs to migrants and dead legs? What does that mean.Half the country voted remain so if people are disappointed do not act so surprised and kid yourself the brexit bandwagon was some massive majority.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Typical reactionary rubbish from you Al. Virtually everyone I know voted in and everyone of them support themselves and their families. Most like myself are self employed and work really frickin hard, more hours than most. Hand outs to migrants and dead legs? What does that mean.Half the country voted remain so if people are disappointed do not act so surprised and kid yourself the brexit bandwagon was some massive majority.

You lost a democratic vote , get over it and move on.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post

If your Brother is getting "seriously" undercut by the Poles etc. and they , as you stated do a decent job, then perhaps your Brother is quoting too high, no?

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Okay, so people voted on the basis of immigration and wanting to stop the free movement of people - but why base a vote on that when even the leaders of the Brexit campaign are admitting that the vote to leave will have no impact on this particular aspect? I just wish those fucking Anglo-Saxons would fuck off where they came from and give me my country back. I just want to feel like I'm a Celtic Briton without this ridiculous influx of foreigners.

They are already winding in the promises of 350 million extra per week for the NHS.

What annoys me is that so much of the vote was based on issues that will not be affected by the decision to leave the EU. And now we'll all have to work harder and longer to maintain the same standard of living, or accept that it is going to deteriorate.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why ask? You are knee-jerk against any answer he will give.

Thread Information