Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Entire "impartial" System is threatened by Trump

The whole system from supposedly impartial Supreme Court Justices to nonpartisan bodies are threatened by Trump and pathetically DESPERATE TO STOP HIM.

THEY KNOW THEIR CUSHY POCKET-GREASING SPECIAL INTERESTS will be wiped out and the whole line of POLITICAL HACKS, WHORES AND HARLOTS ARE WHINING NOW AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS.

fucking pathetic shit.

Take a man's money and ALL FUCKING HELL breaks loose!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Imagine career criminals like Shillary preaching about the "immoral" and "untrustworthy" Donald Trump.

(Hint: picture Adolf Hitler scolding a policeman for shooting a street thug)

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Entire "impartial" System is threatened by Trump

There are a lot of vested interests out there that rely on keeping it the way it is. They need their austerity really. Get off of the privilege bandwagon with your 0% interest rates and permanent government jobs and see what it is like in the real world. Media whores, government lackeys and banker crooks all lapping it up full of strut. The system is almost tapped out though and you watch the mainstream news in hysterics at the Goebbels level nonsense. Trump is beholden to none of them and though ideologically not what I am about, I can see why the Sanders fans are now going to turn to him rather than Clinton. People want a future and is that too much to ask. People have got poorer and the banks bigger. This time the plug should be pulled on them. Default and make new banks, let everyone keep their house and start again and make it better.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    There are a lot of vested interests out there that rely on keeping it the way it is. They need their austerity really. Get off of the privilege bandwagon with your 0% interest rates and permanent government jobs and see what it is like in the real world. Media whores, government lackeys and banker crooks all lapping it up full of strut. The system is almost tapped out though and you watch the mainstream news in hysterics at the Goebbels level nonsense. Trump is beholden to none of them and though ideologically not what I am about, I can see why the Sanders fans are now going to turn to him rather than Clinton. People want a future and is that too much to ask. People have got poorer and the banks bigger. This time the plug should be pulled on them. Default and make new banks, let everyone keep their house and start again and make it better.
    Trump is OK by me. Everything he points out about what is wrong with america is true.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Trump is OK by me. Everything he points out about what is wrong with america is true.
    Trump is only able to do this because he was born rich and gambled well. A Corbyn beholden to noone but the people cannot happen in America. But having said that, he is betraying his elitist class so far and that's a healthy sign. I like what he says on immigration. I would like him to go after the establishment banks and outline what he will do. It's very simple. Break them up, imprison them, seperate commercial and investment banking. And no more bail outs for bankers. He should take on the Fed too. Bring it all under control. Then you can see if he's real or not. He's got it on Clinton and borders, but let's hear about the banks.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mind you, you had Sanders but to then endorse Clinton? What a sellout. He turned out to be no different by doing that. He confessed his desire for the establishment that has lost the plot and cannot speak without lying or breaking the law.

Thread Information