Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The mainstream media SERIOUSLY desperate to rip Trump

For example Donald Trump said yesterday that the great General George Patton may not have been such a big fan of email if he were alive today. They take that comment and they put a story on Yahoo News which is titled "Donald Trump says email is stupid".

Earlier in the interview Trump said to the interviewer that he did not think that Vladimir Putin was going to go all in full-force into Ukraine. The interviewer then asked him isn't Putin technically already in the Ukraine? And Trump answered about how the Russian operatives are there and that some of the people in Donetsk and in Crimea actually supported the Russians. Yahoo news then put a scathing article against Trump titled "Trump needs to be awkwardly corrected during interview".

On Friday Trump gave a press conference in Indiana a state which has lost a good deal of factory jobs in the past 10 years. It is common knowledge that there is a high Hispanic population in Indianapolis and that many of them were among those who lost the factory jobs in fact overwhelmingly so. When Trump said that he would try to bring back some of those companies who had left he made the comment that it would make a lot of people happy especially a lot of Hispanics who could possibly get their jobs back. The mainstream media then publishes an article trying to make Trump look bad titled "Donald Trump says Hispanics work in factories".

In fact every article that I have seen over the past 72 hours on Yahoo News and some other websites are 100% desperately bending over backwards to say anything they can imagine and twist anything that Trump says into a scathing criticism of trump and his character. It is obvious that the corporate backed mainstream media are utterly supporting the corporate- backed shill Hillary Clinton in this election and are desperately trying to blackball and lambast and character assassinate Donald Trump over the next 90 days to try to ensure that their corporate shill candidate will be elected president of the United States.

What a sickening sickening mental midget and dishonest environment these past few days and weeks in American mainstream media rubbish!
    Last edited by brocktonblockbust; 08-01-2016 at 05:53 AM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The mainstream media SERIOUSLY desperate to rip Trump

The media has always been like this, but because it is so dumbed down with simplified messages, it just seems more glaring than ever. Take the US media response to the Iraq war, for instance. The bias and lack of a position of opposition to what was obviously another war crime and the almost wanton glee with the actual coverage when it was underway was pretty shocking. In 2016, you see the bias out in all its dumbed down force yet again and for sure Trump is being spun all over the place regardless of what he ACTUALLY said. Wikileaks revealed that the Democrat is essentially a dictatorship and that they have their hands on a very corrupt media system.

The positives to take from it are that the mainstream media is dying as evidenced by the viewing figures and that more and more people do not get their news from those sources preferring to listen to news that isn't dictated by commercials, stock prices, and a conceited political agenda. I cannot take CNN for more than a few minutes and I have to turn it off. I am not super smart, but I find myself able to dissect most of the arguments made in a second or two as they aren't even very good with their sophistry.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    The media has always been like this, but because it is so dumbed down with simplified messages, it just seems more glaring than ever. Take the US media response to the Iraq war, for instance. The bias and lack of a position of opposition to what was obviously another war crime and the almost wanton glee with the actual coverage when it was underway was pretty shocking. In 2016, you see the bias out in all its dumbed down force yet again and for sure Trump is being spun all over the place regardless of what he ACTUALLY said. Wikileaks revealed that the Democrat is essentially a dictatorship and that they have their hands on a very corrupt media system.

The positives to take from it are that the mainstream media is dying as evidenced by the viewing figures and that more and more people do not get their news from those sources preferring to listen to news that isn't dictated by commercials, stock prices, and a conceited political agenda. I cannot take CNN for more than a few minutes and I have to turn it off. I am not super smart, but I find myself able to dissect most of the arguments made in a second or two as they aren't even very good with their sophistry.
    Excellent points. No one can any longer takes CNN for more than a couple of minutes as it is just regurgitation of political correctness and mamby pamby simplified left-leaning garbage

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post

Excellent points. No one can any longer takes CNN for more than a couple of minutes as it is just regurgitation of political correctness and mamby pamby simplified left-leaning garbage
    I question what people even mean by left and right anymore as CNN with its support of wars, markets, and ignorance of widespread issues of poverty is pretty right leaning. It's like the notion of defining Clinton as left wing when she is probably more right wing than Donald Trump. The left isn't all bad, but then again neither is the right. That's why I think an intelligent person should be able to pick and choose and make up their own minds instead of this 'left or right, make up your mind' asinine mentality. It's really right against right. That it boils down to Clinton against Trump is insulting.

The media doesn't only do it to Trump, but anyone who might disagree with how the system is run. Jill Stein is generally ignored, but when she is covered she is taken completely out of context too and it is too ensure anyone who is even thinking about voting that way should be convinced that she is too 'out there' to even consider.

It's a pantomime and to think of all the money that goes into it considering the poverty there. It's unthinkable.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I question what people even mean by left and right anymore as CNN with its support of wars, markets, and ignorance of widespread issues of poverty is pretty right leaning. It's like the notion of defining Clinton as left wing when she is probably more right wing than Donald Trump. The left isn't all bad, but then again neither is the right. That's why I think an intelligent person should be able to pick and choose and make up their own minds instead of this 'left or right, make up your mind' asinine mentality. It's really right against right. That it boils down to Clinton against Trump is insulting.

The media doesn't only do it to Trump, but anyone who might disagree with how the system is run. Jill Stein is generally ignored, but when she is covered she is taken completely out of context too and it is too ensure anyone who is even thinking about voting that way should be convinced that she is too 'out there' to even consider.

It's a pantomime and to think of all the money that goes into it considering the poverty there. It's unthinkable.
    Klint Kunt has taken.$millions from.Goldman Sachs and JP.Morgan and Trump has.not. she wants to open the floodgates and let in 550% MORE.Syrian refugees than Obama is.doing. she.is FOR TPP. her husband signed NAFTA.

She is.sleazier and filthier than a.Reno, Nevada whore.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So sad, so True.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Thread Information