157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Black Lives Matter? Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Denilson bitches about the white man although the whiteman rarely speaks out of line anymore as people lose jobs and face jail time or risked being stabbed by the Soros funded BLM. @denilson200 lives a shitty life due to the choices he made but he can still blame American institutional racism for his shitty life despite living in England. Why take responsibility for your own failures when an entire culture allows blaming others. I wish @denilson200 would admit he did time in prison. The white man is the boogeyman behind every troubled black live that matters.
    Yup the white man rarely speaks about out of line ?

Even thought your white brothers have forums like niggermania, chimpmania and I'm only touching the surface.
    Now granted I'm pretty sure there are a good few non Asians and Latino in there too but majority will be white. Not forgetting the daddy of them stormfront.

So who really is doing the bitching ?

Whenever I say something bad about whites it always has to do with their racism.

I do not make fun of how they talk or dress or look.
    I do not make fun of the food they eat or the names they give their children.
    I do not hold up their poorest and most criminal elements as “what white people are like”.
    I do not excuse violence against them saying that whites kill each other all the time.
    I do not say their women are objectively ugly.
    I do not make racist jokes about them.
    I do not call them racial slurs or compare them to animals.
    I do not call for their genocide or ethnic cleansing.

White people should be thankful that black people even speak to you respectfully. Because I know if the shoe was on the other foot white people would have a murderous rage towards blacks
    Why ? You really think your so important that we all think its them and us ?
    Black lives matter - well congratulations for repeating yourself , we heard you the first time.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Denilson bitches about the white man although the whiteman rarely speaks out of line anymore as people lose jobs and face jail time or risked being stabbed by the Soros funded BLM. @denilson200 lives a shitty life due to the choices he made but he can still blame American institutional racism for his shitty life despite living in England. Why take responsibility for your own failures when an entire culture allows blaming others. I wish @denilson200 would admit he did time in prison. The white man is the boogeyman behind every troubled black live that matters.
    Yup the white man rarely speaks about out of line ?

Even thought your white brothers have forums like niggermania, chimpmania and I'm only touching the surface.
    Now granted I'm pretty sure there are a good few non Asians and Latino in there too but majority will be white. Not forgetting the daddy of them stormfront.

So who really is doing the bitching ?

Whenever I say something bad about whites it always has to do with their racism.

I do not make fun of how they talk or dress or look.
    I do not make fun of the food they eat or the names they give their children.
    I do not hold up their poorest and most criminal elements as “what white people are like”.
    I do not excuse violence against them saying that whites kill each other all the time.
    I do not say their women are objectively ugly.
    I do not make racist jokes about them.
    I do not call them racial slurs or compare them to animals.
    I do not call for their genocide or ethnic cleansing.

White people should be thankful that black people even speak to you respectfully. Because I know if the shoe was on the other foot white people would have a murderous rage towards blacks
    Why ? You really think your so important that we all think its them and us ?
    Black lives matter - well congratulations for repeating yourself , we heard you the first time.
    I'm not the one who brings the fight. I did not start this post. I never start posts dissing white people (And trust me I would have a lot of ammunition) You lot bring the fight to black people. The problem you have is that you can't stand when black people defend themselves.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I started this thread asking a question about BLM in the UK. There was no criticism of anyone. No fight. Just questions.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Denilsons been making friends in the laundrette again

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I started this thread asking a question about BLM in the UK. There was no criticism of anyone. No fight. Just questions.
    Really ?

So how come you did not a post talking about the number of black people killed by the police ?

Nope. You bring the fight to black people. Because don't forget white people use BLM as a code word for all black people. If you don't want me to me respond or talk about race then don't start shit, won't be shit.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Really ?

So how come you did not a post talking about the number of black people killed by the police ?

Nope. You bring the fight to black people. Because don't forget white people use BLM as a code word for all black people. If you don't want me to me respond or talk about race then don't start shit, won't be shit.
    I don't know the number of black people killed by police, I thought that was what BLM was about, hence it doesn't equate to the UK, as the cops don't have guns.

I didn't start shit or look for a fight I was looking for information.

Who said you're not entitled to an opinion? Have I ever censored you?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Really ?

It's a good white man Vs Black Man fight.

Eubank Snr is well, eccentric, a black man born of Jamaican parents calling himself English?

Tyson Fury is white. So that will affect how the powers that be treat him. That is, his denials will be taken more seriously and the penalties won't be as harsh as they would have been had it had been Wilder or Josh.

Look at what happened when Sharapova admitted to using steds (2 year ban) if that was Serena Williams she would have never been allowed to hit another tennis ball again.

If this was the other way round would Blackwell (a white man) give a blackman 100 grand out his purse ? Happen. Not. Gonna

Bet you loved Rocky 3 ? Didn't ya ? White fighter beating a black fighter. Right ?

I refer back to an earlier post of mine, no one started shit about race but Denilson felt the need to bring it into the conversation.

My friend you can't piss in my pocket and tell me its raining, you love the racial debates and feel the need to 'start shit' at every god given opportunity even when it is not remotely relevant to the conversation.

I quite like your internet persona though, I still maintain the belief that in real life, face to face, you would be a thoroughly nice chap who wouldn't say boo to a goose, put you behind a keyboard and my god black Satan channels every ounce of his being through your chubby fingers and all hell breaks loose.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Black males are usually better at the 100 meters RACE than white men.
    See ,another example of black lives matter.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Marciano KNOCKED *OUT* Walcott, Charles, Louis, and Moore.

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Really ?

Eubank Snr is well, eccentric, a black man born of Jamaican parents calling himself English?

Tyson Fury is white. So that will affect how the powers that be treat him. That is, his denials will be taken more seriously and the penalties won't be as harsh as they would have been had it had been Wilder or Josh.

Look at what happened when Sharapova admitted to using steds (2 year ban) if that was Serena Williams she would have never been allowed to hit another tennis ball again.

If this was the other way round would Blackwell (a white man) give a blackman 100 grand out his purse ? Happen. Not. Gonna

Bet you loved Rocky 3 ? Didn't ya ? White fighter beating a black fighter. Right ?

I refer back to an earlier post of mine, no one started shit about race but Denilson felt the need to bring it into the conversation.

My friend you can't piss in my pocket and tell me its raining, you love the racial debates and feel the need to 'start shit' at every god given opportunity even when it is not remotely relevant to the conversation.

I quite like your internet persona though, I still maintain the belief that in real life, face to face, you would be a thoroughly nice chap who wouldn't say boo to a goose, put you behind a keyboard and my god black Satan channels every ounce of his being through your chubby fingers and all hell breaks loose.
    Yup. None of them were posts started by me. They were comments and all are correct. I don't start posts about race. But if you bring the fight to black people. Then I will respond

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Really ?

Yup. None of them were posts started by me. They were comments and all are correct. I don't start posts about race. But if you bring the fight to black people. Then I will respond
    Prove that youre black.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My god, a wise man once said don't argue with an idiot because they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Denilson my friend, you sir, are an idiot

From this point onwards I shall hold my hands up and admit to being a massive racist, if anyone ever asks me why I shall respond 'because Denilson told me I was'

I am sure that with you being such a power within the black movement everyone of importance will know what I mean, those that don't understand are obviously racist and ignorant themselves.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know the people who control the media and you know who I mean have made it very easy now for people to scream racist racist xenophobe xenophobe islamophobe islamophobe has made it very easy for people like Denilson to open their mouth and accuse people of things which results nowadays in automatic demonization like judge jury and executioner all at once.

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Really ?

Prove that youre black.
    I get were you are coming from. I understand that you have an affinity towards the white race. I have an strong affinity towards the black race. In that the past and present future of black people concern me the most and in that history white people are the main evil. That's just how it is.
    Last edited by denilson200; 08-27-2016 at 10:02 PM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Really ?

Prove that youre black.
    I get were you are coming from. I understand that you have an affinity towards the white race. I have an strong affinity towards the black race. In that the past and present future of black people concern me the most and in that history white people are the main evil. That's just how it is.
    You aren't black.

Thread Information