Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Black Lives Matter? Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So some black fella gets shot in the back seven times and already it has become routine enough to ignore and now some fucking young white vigilante arsehole travels across a border with a firearm to hunt black protesters and the Police provide him with refreshments.

Bloody hell America can look mental from outside but the sad truth is the UK is now also full of blatant racist divisions stoked by a racist government and has plenty of people who would willingly follow in the US's shadow if they had access to firearms.

We now have bastards converging on Bed and Breakfasts and Hotels housing Asylum seekers like a jumped up self righteous lynching mob.

Fuck 2020.
    Not sure it is quite as bad in the U.K. as it is in the US , but I don’t want to sound like I’m splitting hairs , because there is definitely a big problem and it should never have got to this state of affairs.
    But I repeat, I still don’t correlate the act of protesting against racism, with wanton violence and destruction of buildings and statues etc.
    It doesn’t help their cause, quite the opposite Infact. And a blatantly biased government and media is only going to exaggerate this and incite the admittedly relatively stupid and misinformed public, who will take it all in.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So some black fella gets shot in the back seven times and already it has become routine enough to ignore and now some fucking young white vigilante arsehole travels across a border with a firearm to hunt black protesters and the Police provide him with refreshments.

Bloody hell America can look mental from outside but the sad truth is the UK is now also full of blatant racist divisions stoked by a racist government and has plenty of people who would willingly follow in the US's shadow if they had access to firearms.

We now have bastards converging on Bed and Breakfasts and Hotels housing Asylum seekers like a jumped up self righteous lynching mob.

Fuck 2020.
    Not sure it is quite as bad in the U.K. as it is in the US , but I don’t want to sound like I’m splitting hairs , because there is definitely a big problem and it should never have got to this state of affairs.
    But I repeat, I still don’t correlate the act of protesting against racism, with wanton violence and destruction of buildings and statues etc.
    It doesn’t help their cause, quite the opposite Infact. And a blatantly biased government and media is only going to exaggerate this and incite the admittedly relatively stupid and misinformed public, who will take it all in.
    I've been careful not to post on this thread, am leaving one now.
    I am attempting to speak to you and not at you-so apologies in advance if this comes across as a lecture to you- my intentions is to share what little I know of this current crisis- with a request to -check into these clips-Unless you are already familiar with.

While I condemn the violent behavior, I understand. This generation knows the history of their grandparent protesting peacefully and took ass whoopin's all throughout the 1960s.
    Not a single evangelists came to their cause. No major ministers preachers.
    Then add on the 1970s law of Democratic party mandating black fathers out of the household -in order to receive most government benefits- to which Republicans voted right along, then claimed no credit because it was a democratic solution- That created my generation.
    A majority of boys & girls with no father gave birth to the 90s generation and now a 3rd generation used as a football by both political parties, resent politics and religion. It they, and my era failed them.

Plus, mainstream media has never had our back, to which is why so SO many instances of whites showing up cladded in black are not held accountable.
    Right wing news damn sure wont report on it...so it is made to look like it really is Black Lives Matter doing this.

Please consider, this is one of MANY videos taped with cell phone that Rachel Maddow or MSNBC Cooper of CNN, dont care & won't share this inconvenient fact.

When I drove through Columbus downtown last month or so & saw the destruction...I was saddened almost to tears and wonder if I am -justifying by insulting my people- that in no damn way are my ghetto brothers & sisters disciplined enough to fuck up near 2-3 miles, block after block hitting strategic locations and ignoring every place around the corner from downtown businesses.

My bad if youu have seen these type of videos as I rarely click on this thread. It hurts too much.

https://www.complex.com/life/2020/05...k-lives-matter

In typical fashion, most dont take the time to consider---what if there are antagonists getting in the way? Just look at those causing damaging with masks on

rules telling whites If you join be prepared to take photos of cops, not selfies, what is your purpose for being here then? Emotions will rise, so be patient
    Somehow these kinds of stories are not told and NOW MEDIA IS TELLING THE TRUTH BY stating Änd another protest turned violent
    Followed by right wing It wasnt a protest, it is a riot, look at those savage animals.

What a shame it took for conservative to speak out against the media bias, because as a kid in the 1970s when my heroes spoke on media bias -they were told- stop complaining or go back to Africa.
    https://summit.news/2020/06/05/black...le-no-selfies/
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 08-27-2020 at 01:15 PM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You’re absolutely right to post this, because we all think we know that the media and the authorities distort the truth and won’t show this, but we aren’t aware to this extent.
    It’s a fucking disgrace to be fair.
    But what is the answer? I ask because I’m at a fucking loss.
    This might sound a bit fluffy, but this boycott of Sport by the competitors is a massively positive step in my opinion.
    We’re always banging on about our Sportsmen setting an example, well what better example than to say “fuck you, we ain’t performing till this shit is sorted.” And it’s Sportsmen of every colour and creed.
    And Joe public will soon start to take notice when there ain’t no sport!
    We’ve seen in the last 6 months that without Sport, people will talk all sorts of shit about fucking rubbish.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Thread Information