Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Im sure 98.% of whites would be pleased if you removed klans men off the face of the earth. Go for it, Im surprised black gangsters havent had a bigger go at them over the years, outside of jail I mean.
    Forsooth! Fuck the KKK. slimy cocksuckers. Remove them!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Or there COULD be an explanation for why Black people get stopped more often

Study Suggests Racial Gap In Speeding In New Jersey - NYTimes.com

.... maybe it's different in England, I don't know
    @Master there could be other VALID reasons for what you referred to "low profile cases"--- it doesn't automatically have to be "racism" every time. That's too easy to keep pointing at.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Black Lives Matter? Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    @El Kabong don't worry, the Donald will annihilate these civil rights ass-fucker politically correct faggots soon, as long as that same group of cowardly Kumbaya queers doesn't succeed in its infantile smear campaign on him.
    He is his own smear campaign. If you are going to use childish homophobic stupid sentences like the one above then you can not be surprised when some people think that you may well be an idiot. Those same applies to a guy who can not tell the difference between a candyfloss machine and a barber.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I thought this was about the American fuzz going Dirty Harry on a disproportionate number of black people?

There are now people protesting under the name BLM in this country (ENG). They've blocked off Heathrow airport. What? The normal cozzers here haven't even got shooters
    In America they've got a point. In Britain it's just wronguns and professional agitators looking for a bandwagon to jump on.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    I thought this was about the American fuzz going Dirty Harry on a disproportionate number of black people?

There are now people protesting under the name BLM in this country (ENG). They've blocked off Heathrow airport. What? The normal cozzers here haven't even got shooters
    In America they've got a point. In Britain it's just wronguns and professional agitators looking for a bandwagon to jump on.
    What point would that be Kirkland?

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think " RAP " has a lot to do with peoples negative attitude towards black people.
    I mean firstly it isn't music , and secondly looking like 5 Cent isn't a good look.
    I've never understood why some black people call each other NIGGA but its negative for a white person to refer to them as that.
    As for any innocent person being shot wrongly by Policemen that isn't ever a good thing , but criminals being shot by police is a good thing , the secret is knowing the difference.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Racist police forces Lyle.

El Kabong Guest

Racist police forces Lyle.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im sure 98.% of whites would be pleased if you removed klans men off the face of the earth. Go for it, Im surprised black gangsters havent had a bigger go at them over the years, outside of jail I mean.
    It would be like hunting the California Condor.....who the absolute fuck in this day and age (besides certain chromosomally challenged people....looking your way denilson) are Race Supremacists?

The ONLY thing I'm "Supremacist" about is Western culture and values....they have created the most wealth, lifted the most out of poverty.....ENDED slavery and segregation (which some of us apparently wish to go back to....ahem...denilson), life is BETTER due to people like Adam Smith for example.
    Also Karl Marx
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    It would be like hunting the California Condor.....who the absolute fuck in this day and age (besides certain chromosomally challenged people....looking your way denilson) are Race Supremacists?

The ONLY thing I'm "Supremacist" about is Western culture and values....they have created the most wealth, lifted the most out of poverty.....ENDED slavery and segregation (which some of us apparently wish to go back to....ahem...denilson), life is BETTER due to people like Adam Smith for example.
    Also Karl Marx
    No, I'm talking SUCCESSFUL people not freeloaders

El Kabong Guest

Nearly 100 people shot in Chicago in less than a week - Chicago Tribune

Oh but the cops weren't responsible for any of the deaths soooooo BLM is all

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I think " RAP " has a lot to do with peoples negative attitude towards black people.
    Most rap music purchases are made by whites. So it's whites who have the thug image has been marketable and created a financial incentive for black artists to play up to that.

If white folks were interested in buying CDs or downloads by rap artists who sang about radical social transformation and community uplift and racism

And yes there are many, many such artists out there

Then that’s the music that would be churned out in larger numbers. But white consumers aren’t, by and large, looking to buy songs about overthrowing the system from which you benefit.

White boys would rather listen to songs about guns and drugs, and being a thug.

It's white buyers who make that kind of rap profitable, but instead of asking for any responsibility from them, you blame the artists for doing what they’re supposed to do in a capitalist system, which is respond to market demand, no matter the social consequences.

I've never understood why some black people call each other NIGGA but its negative for a white person to refer to them as that.
    A white person calling a black person the N-word is not the real issue.

The issue is that the insult takes place against a backdrop of systemic and institutional racism. And that backdrop–of housing and job discrimination, racial profiling, unequal health care access, and a media that regularly presents blacks in the worst possible light makes verbal insults (even if relatively minor) take on a bigger meaning.

That’s why a black person calling a white person honky or cracker does not bother most whites because it’s lacks any institutional force to back up those words.

Now if black people could deny white people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system and hold white people back in every imaginable way and HATE WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, thereby wrecking their lives

Then you better believe white people would not like being called honky or cracker by black people

So black people are well aware that racial insults used against us, are often the tip of a much larger iceberg.

Also most white people don't know any black people. So what you know of black people is from TV which is controlled by white people. Most black people I know in real life rarely if ever use the word.

But the historic use of the n-word in the white community is not one of mixed meaning.

It is not a history in which white people called black people the word, as if it meant

“hey, let’s go grab a burger and fries.”

In the hearts of whites, that word has only been used in the context of hate.

As such, for any white person to use it today is to force the black person hearing it to immediately wonder what’s behind the comment, what the speaker’s intent really is, in a way they don’t have to sweat as readily when spoken by another black person.

For me personally there is no racial name a white person can say to me that would offend me. There are things they can do that would offend me. But nothing they can say

I mean firstly it isn't music , and secondly looking like 5 Cent isn't a good look.
    I'm sure 50 cents bank manager would disagree. Saying 50 cent is not a good for black people is a stupid as me saying Marilyn Manson is not a good look for white people.
    Last edited by denilson200; 08-13-2016 at 01:38 AM.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They run most jails and gets hits done from in there from their co freaks outside, same as other gangs. Fuck em all, even the connected ones hiding in uniforms.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

El Kabong Guest

They run most jails and gets hits done from in there from their co freaks outside, same as other gangs. Fuck em all, even the connected ones hiding in uniforms.
    Run jails as what guards or are they inmates? I find it VERY hard to believe that white supremacists have traded in hoods and sheets for badges.

Cops are people and they have very dangerous jobs. That said, I have NEVER had a policeman do ANYTHING that has positively effected me, but do I want them all dead? Do I want them disbanded? NO! They perform a function in society which we need, they do their job to the best of their abilities, they DO make mistakes from time to time, there ARE some bad cops just like there ARE some bad bankers....can't throw the baby out with the bathwater the response has to have some nuance to it and in cases like Baltimore you've got a Black Chief of Police, Black DA, Black Mayor, and Black officers (3 of 6) in the Freddie Gray event....so do I buy what denilson and BLM are saying that "All cops are racist and are out to kill black people"? NO that is idiotic.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post
    Most rap music purchases are made by whites. So it's whites who have the thug image has been marketable and created a financial incentive for black artists to play up to that.

If white folks were interested in buying CDs or downloads by rap artists who sang about radical social transformation and community uplift and racism

And yes there are many, many such artists out there

Then that’s the music that would be churned out in larger numbers. But white consumers aren’t, by and large, looking to buy songs about overthrowing the system from which you benefit.

White boys would rather listen to songs about guns and drugs, and being a thug.

It's white buyers who make that kind of rap profitable, but instead of asking for any responsibility from them, you blame the artists for doing what they’re supposed to do in a capitalist system, which is respond to market demand, no matter the social consequences.

A white person calling a black person the N-word is not the real issue.

The issue is that the insult takes place against a backdrop of systemic and institutional racism. And that backdrop–of housing and job discrimination, racial profiling, unequal health care access, and a media that regularly presents blacks in the worst possible light makes verbal insults (even if relatively minor) take on a bigger meaning.

That’s why a black person calling a white person honky or cracker does not bother most whites because it’s lacks any institutional force to back up those words.

Now if black people could deny white people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system and hold white people back in every imaginable way and HATE WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, thereby wrecking their lives

Then you better believe white people would not like being called honky or cracker by black people

So black people are well aware that racial insults used against us, are often the tip of a much larger iceberg.

Also most white people don't know any black people. So what you know of black people is from TV which is controlled by white people. Most black people I know in real life rarely if ever use the word.

But the historic use of the n-word in the white community is not one of mixed meaning.

It is not a history in which white people called black people the word, as if it meant

“hey, let’s go grab a burger and fries.”

In the hearts of whites, that word has only been used in the context of hate.

As such, for any white person to use it today is to force the black person hearing it to immediately wonder what’s behind the comment, what the speaker’s intent really is, in a way they don’t have to sweat as readily when spoken by another black person.

For me personally there is no racial name a white person can say to me that would offend me. There are things they can do that would offend me. But nothing they can say

I'm sure 50 cents bank manager would disagree. Saying 50 cent is not a good for black people is a stupid as me saying Marilyn Manson is not a good look for white people.
    You come up with some really salient points and then you throw in shit like.....
    "Also most white people don't know any black people. So what you know of black people is from TV which is controlled' by white people."

What a load of shit! What most people don't like is self pitying, "the World is against me" type of people who assume and make up stuff! And to be honest , it don't matter whether they're Black, White, Yellow, Pink , Green or Fuckin Blue!
    Have a nice day.

Thread Information