Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Black Lives Matter? Eh?

Honestly the line "the Government should take forceful action to end it" or end anything for that matter if just as scary as anything racial a guy could probably say.

Its crazy to think that neo Nazis stop at the color of a man or woman, they don't. That's the thing about hate. It's a churned repulsion just looking for an avenue and oddly does not discriminate.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Reading this entire thread does nothing more than make me feel sorry for Denilson.
    I think sometimes he even makes fairly astute observations. I don't think denigrating and abusing him is going to do anything more than make him dig in with his fairly entrenched positions on race and power.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I gave him 8 or 9 or 10 examples of upstanding and outstanding and proud overachieving great black Scholars and inventors and thinkers as examples of what people should aspire to be.

Those great people and I can name hundreds and hundreds and thousands more ----- those great black people should be emulated by all of the young black people today who wear their pants hanging below their asses and who walk around like ghetto thugs talking about killing white people and police.

Unfortunately I don't think Keith knows any of the people who I mentioned and I really doubt the people in Baltimore or Ferguson or Detroit know anything about any of them either. If they did know about them they would be emulating them and achieving great things like they did when times were much much tougher for blacks then they are now. Those people achieved great great things and contributed greatly to mankind at a time when they were not even allowed to go to the same restaurants or bathrooms as white people. Yet they still achieved so much for the good of mankind.
    @denilson200

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Reading this entire thread does nothing more than make me feel sorry for Denilson.
    I think sometimes he even makes fairly astute observations. I don't think denigrating and abusing him is going to do anything more than make him dig in with his fairly entrenched positions on race and power.
    Your right he does make good points at times but it is also clear to see that his warped view of racism has consumed him, he lumps all white people together and believes each and every person to be racist which is a massive generalisation and racist in itself.

I don't have a problem, with him going at it hammer and tongs in this thread but it's when it spills out into his other posts on the forum, he sometimes struggles to make a single post without bring 'the black man' into it, as I say he is completely consumed with his own racism and can't even let it go when speaking with a bunch of faceless people online about people he will never know, he isn't going to change the world by spouting off at every opportunity on a boxing forum, he isn't going to achieve anything other than mildly annoy the odd person.

Having said that this thread does appear to be helping him out because he hasn't really been having any underhanded digs about race in the boxing section of the forum whilst all of his energy has been going into this one

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your right he does make good points at times but it is also clear to see that his warped view of racism has consumed him, he lumps all white people together and believes each and every person to be racist which is a massive generalisation and racist in itself.

I don't have a problem, with him going at it hammer and tongs in this thread but it's when it spills out into his other posts on the forum, he sometimes struggles to make a single post without bring 'the black man' into it, as I say he is completely consumed with his own racism and can't even let it go when speaking with a bunch of faceless people online about people he will never know, he isn't going to change the world by spouting off at every opportunity on a boxing forum, he isn't going to achieve anything other than mildly annoy the odd person.

Having said that this thread does appear to be helping him out because he hasn't really been having any underhanded digs about race in the boxing section of the forum whilst all of his energy has been going into this one
    It is a bit silly to say that we are all racist as we obviously aren't. I think half the forum is married to someone of a different race, so it's funny hearing the xenophobe/racist/sexist jibes that are all too common around here. At the same time though I find it hard to be offended by anything Denilson says. There are good points, but like you say to define everything in the world through a prism of race is a bit self defeating. It's an obvious issue, but most people are not against you. Open your eyes a little wider and even an 'enemy' can become a friend.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Black lives matter , lots of black boxers we like to watch , they are modern day gladiators entertaining us.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Black lives matter , lots of black boxers we like to watch , they are modern day gladiators entertaining us.
    Of course we do Al but he is a narrow minded individual and he is a racist to boot mate.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Of course we do Al but he is a narrow minded individual and he is a racist to boot mate.

"Is it cos I is Black " ?
    Attached Images

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You won't find hardly any posts started by me about race.

But you see in your white world, when your around your white friends (mum, dad, uncle aunties) talking shit about black people is just normal, saying slick racial comments is just normal.

You surround yourself in that bubble, that's why my posts hit a raw nerve with you, it comes from outside that bubble.

I believe white supremacy should be met with MAXIMUM RETALIATION. We see the Milwaukee shooting last night

The world is burning right now. America is on fire.

And this not a one off. This is EVERY WEEK

But yet you still sit there "What ? What's the problem ? We have no problem"

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The problem is its wrong to burn good cars , think of the damage to the environment.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post

But you see in your white world, when your around your white friends (mum, dad, uncle aunties) talking shit about black people is just normal, saying slick racial comments is just normal.

You surround yourself in that bubble, that's why my posts hit a raw nerve with you, it comes from outside that bubble.
    First off please don't assume that in my white world that I surround myself with people who talk shit about black people who say 'slick racial comments' I can't remember ever hearing my parents or aunties or uncles ever coming out with a derogatory comment because of someones colour, I don't surround myself with friends who come out with that sort of stuff either, mainly because I have black and Asian friends therefore if that sort of language was broken out it wouldn't go down too well, I used to know a kid who I became real good friends with, that was until I got bogged down by his casual racism and sacked him off.

Don't think for a second that your posts hit a raw nerve with me, you are not that important to me, the fact that you place yourself outside of the bubble is what makes me feel sorry for you, for example if you were to come round to mine for a family get together with my parents, aunts, uncles and friends I am pretty sure that you would be absolutely amazed that 'the white man' paid you just as much attention as anyone else in the room and didn't look at you any differently (that is if you could manage to keep your racial generalisations out of a conversation to allow them time to build an opinion on you before they realised you were racist towards them)

and when you say you don't find any posts started by you about race, come on mate you know exactly what you do, you go on the wind up everynow and again, if a fight is coming up involving a white and a black man you always at least have to mention that one of them is a black fighter even though it holds absolutely zero relevance to the fight, as I mentioned earlier you have toned it down in the main section of the forum but for a time it was all you were willing to speak about.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by batman View Post
    reading this entire thread does nothing more than make me feel sorry for denilson.
    i think sometimes he even makes fairly astute observations. I don't think denigrating and abusing him is going to do anything more than make him dig in with his fairly entrenched positions on race and power.
    your right he does make good points at times but it is also clear to see that his warped view of racism has consumed him, he lumps all white people together and believes each and every person to be racist which is a massive generalisation and racist in itself.

I don't have a problem, with him going at it hammer and tongs in this thread but it's when it spills out into his other posts on the forum, he sometimes struggles to make a single post without bring 'the black man' into it, as i say he is completely consumed with his own racism and can't even let it go when speaking with a bunch of faceless people online about people he will never know, he isn't going to change the world by spouting off at every opportunity on a boxing forum, he isn't going to achieve anything other than mildly annoy the odd person.

you won't find hardly any posts started by me about race.

I believe white supremacy should be met with maximum retaliation. We see the milwaukee shooting last night

the world is burning right now. America is on fire.

and this not a one off. This is every week

but yet you still sit there "what ? What's the problem ? We have no problem"
    we dont have any problem, bitch. The idiots who are getting shot by cops and thinking it was cool to reach for a gun and to not freeze when a cop says freeze and to resist arrest and assault officers---- they are the stupid bitches with the problem.

We dont have any problem. Someone reaches for a cop's gun,----boom!!! Motherfucker is dead.

Problem solved.

No problems, denilson, i have no problems with that system.

Boom!, he's dead. Works for me. Booom!!! Booom! Boooom! He's dead!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

First off please don't assume that in my white world that I surround myself with people who talk shit about black people who say 'slick racial comments' I can't remember ever hearing my parents or aunties or uncles ever coming out with a derogatory comment because of someones colour, I don't surround myself with friends who come out with that sort of stuff either, mainly because I have black and Asian friends therefore if that sort of language was broken out it wouldn't go down too well, I used to know a kid who I became real good friends with, that was until I got bogged down by his casual racism and sacked him off.

Don't think for a second that your posts hit a raw nerve with me, you are not that important to me, the fact that you place yourself outside of the bubble is what makes me feel sorry for you, for example if you were to come round to mine for a family get together with my parents, aunts, uncles and friends I am pretty sure that you would be absolutely amazed that 'the white man' paid you just as much attention as anyone else in the room and didn't look at you any differently (that is if you could manage to keep your racial generalisations out of a conversation to allow them time to build an opinion on you before they realised you were racist towards them)

and when you say you don't find any posts started by you about race, come on mate you know exactly what you do, you go on the wind up everynow and again, if a fight is coming up involving a white and a black man you always at least have to mention that one of them is a black fighter even though it holds absolutely zero relevance to the fight, as I mentioned earlier you have toned it down in the main section of the forum but for a time it was all you were willing to speak about.

Another victim gets sucked in by Denilson's blatant race-baiting.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Ha, don't worry I've not been sucked in at all, I'm just indulging him out of sheer boredom, the football has finished and I've not got a lot to do

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Ha, don't worry I've not been sucked in at all, I'm just indulging him out of sheer boredom, the football has finished and I've not got a lot to do

"Indulge" away.

Thread Information