Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Black Lives Matter? Eh?

I thought this was about the American fuzz going Dirty Harry on a disproportionate number of black people?

There are now people protesting under the name BLM in this country (ENG). They've blocked off Heathrow airport. What? The normal cozzers here haven't even got shooters
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Black Lives Matter? Eh?

Just saw it's five years since Duggan was shot in Tottenham - which led to murder, looting, thieving, mindless destruction of innocent peoples property and all round chaos. Wasn't he a drug dealer?

Several protests in other parts of Britain too.

El Kabong Guest

Does not matter if the cops have guns the movement isn't about that. The movement is about "group rights" which is mutually exclusive with the idea of individual rights AND it's antiCapitalist as well.

The BLM folks don't believe they should follow the law of the land plain as that

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know what I find funny when white people try to talk like about black victims "They had a gun, they deserve to die"

EVEN if that's true (And I don't believe it for a second)

But just let's run with that "black man / woman had a gun" argument

Well remember the Oregon stand-off in January 2016 where a dozen or so armed men took over the headquarters of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in south-eastern Oregon. They did it during a holiday weekend when no one was there. They are led by Ammon Bundy, son of Cliven Bundy.

• The government didnot sent armoured vehicles or anyone with guns, tasers, tear gas or sound cannons.
    • It did not charged anyone with a crime or made any arrests.
    • It did not brought in armed soldiers.
    • The president did not called them thugs.

In short, none of things they do to unarmed Black protesters.

History has shown that whenever black folks protest, they are met with heavy opposition from hyper-militarized police

If black folks with guns were holed up somewhere none of them would be living. These were domestic terrorist even though mainstream media refuses to label them as such.

White people can never be terrorists. That’s why the Ku Klux Klan are seen as freedom fighters for white people. That’s White Supremacy 101

And if Ammon Bundy were Muslim, his body would be riddled with bullet holes. Just like what they did to the (Muslim) San Bernardino shooters – but NOT to the (White) Planned Parenthood shooter.
    Last edited by denilson200; 08-05-2016 at 10:28 PM.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post
    You know what I find funny when white people try to talk like about black victims "They had a gun, they deserve to die"

Well remember the Oregon stand-off in January 2016 where a dozen or so armed men took over the headquarters of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in south-eastern Oregon. They did it during a holiday weekend when no one was there. They are led by Ammon Bundy, son of Cliven Bundy.

• The government didnot sent armoured vehicles or anyone with guns, tasers, tear gas or sound cannons.

History has shown that whenever black folks protest, they are met with heavy opposition from hyper-militarized police

If black folks with guns were holed up somewhere none of them would be living. These were domestic terrorist even though mainstream media refuses to label them as such.

White people can never be terrorists. That’s why the Ku Klux Klan are seen as freedom fighters for white people. That’s White Supremacy 101

And if Ammon Bundy were Muslim, his body would be riddled with bullet holes. Just like what they did to the (Muslim) San Bernardino shooters – but NOT to the (White) Planned Parenthood shooter.

Why do you think that is ?
    Do you think white people are better marksmen ?
    Do you think white people have more authority ?
    Are black people more prone to commit crime ?
    Are black people easier to hit due to them being larger targets due to the obesity problem?
    Are the police frightened to shoot white people ?
    What do you think the reasons are because it is rather puzzling , maybe you can explain ?
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 08-05-2016 at 11:07 PM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pretty well written post for you.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All of which has absolutely nothing to do with the opening post talking about the BLM movement in England.

They are protesting the death of a young man who had a gun, was under investigation for gang related activities, had previously been arrested (but not charged) for murder and attempted murder and was apparently a known drug dealer, this is a man who died 5 years ago.

Basically the English BLM group are just desperate to copy the yanks and feel like they need to get on board with it even though there is absolutely no reason to at all.

I've not heard of a disproportionate number of English back people being shot down by white cops over the last few years, fucking idiots if you ask me, if they care so much about the black lives of the Americans they should jump on a plane and go and protest over there instead of trying to create a problem in England where there isn't one

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is about Britain not America. The old bill don't have guns so just moved the blockage to the side of the road.

Chanting "hands up, don’t shoot" in Britain is pathetic/laughable.

El Kabong Guest

Denilson, you mean THIS Oregon standoff where Robert LaVoy Finicum was shot dead by the FBI?

That one right there?

Yeah, you don't see many complaining about that one do you? I haven't complained, you mess with the bull you get the horns and that is what happens to any person of any color who does that....how fucking difficult is that to understand?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    This is about Britain not America. The old bill don't have guns so just moved the blockage to the side of the road.

Chanting "hands up, don’t shoot" in Britain is pathetic/laughable.
    Pants up don't loot

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

PANTS UP, GET A JOB! more like.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post

All of which has absolutely nothing to do with the opening post talking about the BLM movement in England.

They are protesting the death of a young man who had a gun, was under investigation for gang related activities, had previously been arrested (but not charged) for murder and attempted murder and was apparently a known drug dealer, this is a man who died 5 years ago.

Basically the English BLM group are just desperate to copy the yanks and feel like they need to get on board with it even though there is absolutely no reason to at all.

I've not heard of a disproportionate number of English back people being shot down by white cops over the last few years, fucking idiots if you ask me, if they care so much about the black lives of the Americans they should jump on a plane and go and protest over there instead of trying to create a problem in England where there isn't one
    Basically , in Britain they like to jump on the back of any crap the Americans come out with (and I'm not saying BLM is crap btw.) It certainly is over dramatic for the UK. What is it they say, "When America gets a cold, Britain sneezes!"
    However, what is an undeniable, stone cold , cast iron FACT is that a young Black guy driving a nice car in the UK is many times more likely to get stopped and searched than a young White guy driving a nice car. I even once had a young black guy confirm this was the case after he bought a new car , and what makes this interesting is profession. He was a Policeman!

El Kabong Guest

Or there COULD be an explanation for why Black people get stopped more often

Study Suggests Racial Gap In Speeding In New Jersey - NYTimes.com

.... maybe it's different in England, I don't know

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I said to a guy red lives matter and automatically he responded "Indians got screwed over as well but its our time"

Shits just getting ridiculous now. Red...blood. FFS.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I said to a guy red lives matter and automatically he responded "Indians got screwed over as well but its our time"

Shits just getting ridiculous now. Red...blood. FFS.

Fucking hell

Thread Information