Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
So some black fella gets shot in the back seven times and already it has become routine enough to ignore and now some fucking young white vigilante arsehole travels across a border with a firearm to hunt black protesters and the Police provide him with refreshments.

Bloody hell America can look mental from outside but the sad truth is the UK is now also full of blatant racist divisions stoked by a racist government and has plenty of people who would willingly follow in the US's shadow if they had access to firearms.

We now have bastards converging on Bed and Breakfasts and Hotels housing Asylum seekers like a jumped up self righteous lynching mob.

Fuck 2020.
Not sure it is quite as bad in the U.K. as it is in the US , but I don’t want to sound like I’m splitting hairs , because there is definitely a big problem and it should never have got to this state of affairs.
But I repeat, I still don’t correlate the act of protesting against racism, with wanton violence and destruction of buildings and statues etc.
It doesn’t help their cause, quite the opposite Infact. And a blatantly biased government and media is only going to exaggerate this and incite the admittedly relatively stupid and misinformed public, who will take it all in.