https://twitter.com/davenewworld_2/s...170162176?s=20

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Black Lives Matter? Eh?

I do like how when Americans are accused of killing too many black people their defence is, "well look at all these other people we kill!".... Like a cat presenting a dead mouse.... Bizzare...

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Systemic racism eh? Well this fella will WOULD have been glad to hear it

Well here's the thing.

First that video does not look right to me. It has a staged look to it. But the fact is if white people object to white people being harmed by the police then they need to be as vocal as black people are about police brutality. No ?

I mean they took to the streets at not being able to get a hair cut.

And not being able to play Golf.

So you'd think they'd be raising hell over your link if whites being killed by police was a widespread serious problem.... No ?

But they don't. Why ? Get out and the streets and GRIND

My guess is whites will generally support harsher policies from the police as long as they mainly hurt black people.

This guy was just a white sacrifices.

Another thing you won't see. You won't see black people acting like Columbo and Kojak trying prove this Ryan dude deserved to die. You won't see the MSM try and dig up some dirt on this guy or wife or family.

If ALL people are really suffering from police brutality, then wouldn’t you think that Whites should be complaining about the POLICE, rather than complaining about Blacks calling out the police?
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 08-09-2020 at 06:59 AM.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post

Well here's the thing.

First that video does not look right to me. It has a staged look to it. But the fact is if white people object to white people being harmed by the police then they need to be as vocal as black people are about police brutality. No ?

So you'd think they'd be raising hell over your link if whites being killed by police was a widespread serious problem.... No ?

My guess is whites will generally support harsher policies from the police as long as they mainly hurt black people.

Another thing you won't see. You won't see black people acting like Columbo and Kojak trying prove this Ryan dude deserved to die. You won't see the MSM try and dig up some dirt on this guy or wife or family.

If ALL people are really suffering from police brutality, then wouldn’t you think that Whites should be complaining about the POLICE, rather than complaining about Blacks calling out the police?

No as we respect the law and are not professional life victims with an inferiority complex.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

Well here's the thing.

No as we respect the law and are not professional life victims with an inferiority complex.
    It is hilarious how blissfully unaware you are if your own explicit and blatant racism Al. From your Anti Abbott Giff to your peasant bullshit and your deluded idea that you in any way speak for others. You have a faux superiority complex that speaks volumes about your own insecurities. Textbook case.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The police do a great job, pity the law of the land renders their efforts useless sometimes.
    A close friend of mines son has just joined the force, rather him than me, however the pensions are good after you do a 20 year stint so good luck to him.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The police do a great job, pity the law of the land renders their efforts useless sometimes.
    A close friend of mines son has just joined the force, rather him than me, however the pensions are good after you do a 20 year stint so good luck to him.
    I think it is 30 years not 20 for their good pension. I know plenty of officers retiring and glad they are leaving.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I think it is 30 years not 20 for their good pension. I know plenty of officers retiring and glad they are leaving.
    Yes if you can stand the job it is a good retirement.
    Good luck to them.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Yes if you can stand the job it is a good retirement.
    Good luck to them.
    They certainly deserve it for 30 years service but do not like it when corrupt officers who are caught and on disciplinary retire before they get the sack to protect their pension. It should not be allowed seen plenty of officers do that and move onto security jobs.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No as we respect the law
    Huntington Beach in Cali is overwhelmingly White. Every summer the city host the U.S. Open of Surfing. The Huntington Beach Riot did not get much attention from the mainstream media.

they could not cope because an annual tournament ended. There were fights on the streets, especially among young White females, and burglary from young White males. The local news reporters and officials didn’t refer to these White rioters and looters as thugs.

So lighting a whole bus on fire and destroying people’s cars, fighting and shooting guns randomly because a baseball team won the World Series is acceptable, but rioting because of blatant income inequality, lack of opportunity and disregard for black life is not acceptable?

Only a white supremacist can rationalize something like that.
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 08-10-2020 at 07:17 AM.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Huntington Beach in Cali is overwhelmingly White. Every summer the city host the U.S. Open of Surfing. The Huntington Beach Riot did not get much attention from the mainstream media.

they could not cope because an annual tournament ended. There were fights on the streets, especially among young White females, and burglary from young White males. The local news reporters and officials didn’t refer to these White rioters and looters as thugs.

So lighting a whole bus on fire and destroying people’s cars, fighting and shooting guns randomly because a baseball team won the World Series is acceptable, but rioting because of blatant income inequality, lack of opportunity and disregard for black life is not acceptable?

Excellent reporting as usual, are you saying their will be a counter protest for white lives matter ?
    I do not conform to mass protests personally, I'm very happy in life.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Excellent reporting as usual, are you saying their will be a counter protest for white lives matter ?
    I do not conform to mass protests personally, I'm very happy in life.

Your post makes no sense Al. Why would a white majority need to remind people that they would just like to be treated with respect and decency when they have never had to put up with being discriminated against because of what they look like? Look at your anti face covering bullshit meme. Here you are thinking a British PM that left his wife to have an affair with someone at work , leaving her to raise three kids whilst battling cancer, is a quotable decent fella worth voting for ?

You literally could not be any more conformist than you are. You are a sheep mate. Criminals, Sleazy anti British Politicians and Foreign newspaper tycoons tell you who to hate and direct your ire at, and you lap it up, doing as you are told like a good little sheep, whilst proper Brits with an understanding and respect for history, culture, democracy and the rule of law exercise their right to protest. That is precisely what allowed you to enjoy many of the rights you abuse today. Boots on the ground, pulling their finger out and doing something about it.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

So the violence has spread to Chicago...

Chicago police return fire as looters hit Mag Mile, smashing windows and confronting officers
    https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...jvu-story.html

Hundreds of people swept through the Magnificent Mile and other parts of downtown Chicago early Monday, smashing windows, looting stores, confronting police and at one point exchanging gunfire with officers, authorities said.

The officers had stopped several people on Lake Street near Michigan Avenue when shots were fired from a passing car around 4:30 a.m., nearly five hours into the widespread vandalism, according to police spokesman Tom Ahern. No officers were shot but a squad car was hit, he said. It was not known if anyone in the gunman’s car was shot.

Ahern said other officers were injured through the night. Earlier, an officer was seen slumped against a building by Grand and Wabash avenues as other other cops tended to him. It was unclear what had happened to him. Ahern had no details on the injuries.

The looting began shortly after midnight as people darted through broken store windows and doors along Michigan Avenue carrying shopping bags full of merchandise. Cars dropped off more people as the crowd grew. At least one U-Haul van was seen pulling up.

Police made “a lot of arrests” and recovered at least one gun, officials said. One woman with shopping bags in her hands fell on the sidewalk as an officer was chasing her. Another woman appeared to have been pepper-sprayed. A rock was thrown at a squad car.

The looting seemed to be centered in Streeterville and North Michigan Avenue, but some looting was reported on State Street in the Loop and on the Near North Side. By 4 a.m. police appeared to be getting things under control.

Mostly peaceful intensifies

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Riots and protest of or against government happens in every nation that is about to come to an end. This time, we can identify many by their color. Before this it was by religion. nevertheless, someone once lamented to those bad cops that do kill -with no intent to subdue...please understand U cant just kill us if we have no weapon in hand...our lives matter. Black lives matter. It was a statement made, that was all.

Now many whites have taken it and turned it to what they want it to mean.

Now it is a battle cry for those who stayed silent about their own hateful groups who didnt protest- they joined white supremacist movements, others said they took off the white Klan robe and put on the black robe of justice ( judges) and the blue uniform (police)
    But many whites wont know if they don't want to know.

Comedian Richard Pryor joked about it back in the 1970s...when black protested as Christians. When the criminal carried knives not guns. Well today it is 2020, only a fool would protest & get beaten by Christians. not Muslims, not atheists. If any of you can dare say no liberal has the right to call themselves a Christian, then, no person who puts on a uniform can call themselves the law- if they circumvent the law.

You who had the power could have curbed those, now it is too late, we dont know the good cop from the bad cops, but in the end...blacks are always the ones in the wrong. We dont have gun trees in our yards, we don't have bullet vineyards.

Had Abraham Lincoln just denied Frederick Douglas desire to stay here...we wouldn't be here, but Douglass was educated by white institutions he saw nothing valuable about Africa, now this nation must do as in the Bible- reap what your forefathers sewn.

Passed as law to dehumanize my people was debated in the Senate & House of Representatives- they were fighting against a grave evil called abolition.
    https://archive.org/stream/speechofh...2berr_djvu.txt

Today those who try to do the will of God are ridiculed as liberals, while those who call themselves Christians, law enforcement to politicians have all today- validated what Henry berry asked of his fellow Americans in 1832:

https://archive.org/stream/speechofh...2berr_djvu.txt

IMO This is the best version:
    http://www.metaphysicspirit.com/book...%20Slavery.pdf

Pass as severe laws as you will, to keep these unfortunate creatures in ignorance, it is in vain, unless you can extinguish that spark of intellect which God has given them.

(from stern necessity it may be said,) towards these creatures,..... Sir, we have, as far as possible closed every avenue by which light might enter their minds; we have only to go
    one step further — to extinguish the capacity to see the light, and our work would be completed; they would then be reduced to the level of the beasts of the field, and we should be safe.

The above was so accepted, he got an applause, and those avenues were put in place...so...what were these avenues? How effective were they? Do we love our policing force (enough) to drive out the bad? Or just enough to justify, deflect, ignore the bad for those cops that do good?

Black Lives Matter is being used by many of different fronts. It no longer represents what the original writer was speaking of, and there are those who dont give a damn one way or the other. To those? May God give to them a triple portion of what is just.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So some black fella gets shot in the back seven times and already it has become routine enough to ignore and now some fucking young white vigilante arsehole travels across a border with a firearm to hunt black protesters and the Police provide him with refreshments.

Bloody hell America can look mental from outside but the sad truth is the UK is now also full of blatant racist divisions stoked by a racist government and has plenty of people who would willingly follow in the US's shadow if they had access to firearms.

We now have bastards converging on Bed and Breakfasts and Hotels housing Asylum seekers like a jumped up self righteous lynching mob.

Fuck 2020.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information