Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #ProtectHillary most tweeted hash tag EVER! HAHAHA!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: #ProtectHillary most tweeted hash tag EVER! HAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Back on topic. Yes of course Hilary and co are full of spin and orchestrated campaigns, but the reality of the situation is that her laughable opposition is little more than spin and no substance himself. Trump's entire campaign is like a product of 'Look at Me' 15 minutes of fame hungry social media infants on amphetamines. It's like one long drawn out elongated selfie, in which the gurning orange baboon, has learned the basics of imitating human behaviour and exploiting technology, and the apparatus of media, but has little to say and even less chance of convincing the audience he is not about to start flinging crap at the walls.

That does not make him a viable alternative, it just demonstrates how polarized two party politics degenerates into caricature. None of the above is becoming a more essential option that should be provided for the world over in democratic contests.
    You need help
    I could do with some help when it comes to grammar and punctuation certainly. Without coming from a circus family though it seems Trump needs no help in wedging his foot sideways into that tiny tight little mouth of his.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: #ProtectHillary most tweeted hash tag EVER! HAHAHA!

I could do with some help when it comes to grammar and punctuation certainly. Without coming from a circus family though it seems Trump needs no help in wedging his foot sideways into that tiny tight little mouth of his.
    And the fact that he's challenging Hillary SHOULD inform both you and the establishment Republicans that THIS is how much we dislike and distrust Hillary Clinton.......so yeah, just marinate on that for a second

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Back on topic. Yes of course Hilary and co are full of spin and orchestrated campaigns, but the reality of the situation is that her laughable opposition is little more than spin and no substance himself. Trump's entire campaign is like a product of 'Look at Me' 15 minutes of fame hungry social media infants on amphetamines. It's like one long drawn out elongated selfie, in which the gurning orange baboon, has learned the basics of imitating human behaviour and exploiting technology, and the apparatus of media, but has little to say and even less chance of convincing the audience he is not about to start flinging crap at the walls.

That does not make him a viable alternative, it just demonstrates how polarized two party politics degenerates into caricature. None of the above is becoming a more essential option that should be provided for the world over in democratic contests.
    You need help
    I could do with some help when it comes to grammar and punctuation certainly.
    Well there's a start.

Thread Information