Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    The lame two party system wants you to pass on your right vote.
    They want you to feel so disenfranchised that you won't participate in the democratic system.

(Yeah I used to say that, but I grew into the knowledge of how limited the POTUS is. And how our votes don't nominate advisors (foreign/domestic policies), FCC chairman (allowed monopolization of our airwaves), FDA regulators (that usher in drugs with endless side effects, food made with hundreds of chemicals),
    Oh and a banking system which the Prez controls nothing. Nada jack. Not inflation, depression let alone interest rates.

The only way to achieve change is to participate.
    I did. Like those who taught me when I was in my 20's. Each election a different candidate pushes for the same policies , same talking points as the one before. Chairmen of Republican/Democratic Party determines the platform, not our votes.. Does your vote elect RNC?DNC head? Just a question.
    See to me that matters when that chick stepped down from the DNC for pushing Clinton, Anti-Sanders- We only learned it because outside forces brought it to light. Rocco--did You vote in the RNC chairman who stated in 2012 elections...to change rules to take delegates and give them to whom he chose aka Romney? Then in 2016 he decided the opposite. Your vote is diluted. That is IMO. It doesnt have weight like it use to, how else did delegates get stolen from Ron Paul by RNC head...changing rules?

Going online and crying like a baby about how no candidate represents you is a cop out.
    That is your opinion. Kinda like me saying.... critizing people for not voting for a candidate you have yet to endorse... is like an angry bitch mouthing off cause that's all a bitch does;accuse.

Find the person who best represents your needs, wants & hopes, and vote for them.
    They don't have to be a democrat or republican.

I understand your point. I did that in 2008-voted Independent. Voted write-in 2010 midterm, which rules discounted 2010 vote because the write-ins had to go through hoola hoops to be counted.

If neither of those two options appeal to you, there are other options. There are other parties.

You are correct, I was asked to be a delegate for the Wisconsin Constitution Party by Mr. Christenson candidate and president Jerry Broitzman, unfortunatley there is no media that allots for Constitutionalist, libertarians, Green Party, let alone Independents. Unfortunately there are 2 votes. One is popular the other you know is electoral. Voting neither Dem/Repub is a vote for one's conscious, not a serious vote to elect.

By voting for one of the others, you help raise that party's profile and may help them to achieve official party status, get them airtime in the official debates, and receive federal funding. This kind of voting help communicate the need for a change in the current system.
    It's hell of a lot more effective than wasting your opportunity to contribute by not voting at all.
    Your words are wonderful, in theory. But in practice? Waste is not when you blog, or write books as I have done. Having Book signings, participating in lectures, grassroots organizing like I have.

We see the same thing from a different perspective. I didn't change my thinking, I simply grew into understanding the power of advisors, the power of lobbyists, the power of a life time nominee supreme court justiced picked on ideology liberalism or conservatism.
    1976 Carter said rich are getting richer, poor getting poorer. 2016 same campaign, different person saying it.
    1980 Reagan & Bush said Terrorism is a priority, slogan: No negotiations. 2016 Terrorism is in everybody's backyard. Same slogan..different candidate.
    1992- Newt Gingrich Revolution- Immigration is a serious issue to be confronted. 2016 same campaign statement, different person.

As pointed in the central bank thread..it was unanimous...a few people run our world as we know it.
    Rockerfellers, Duponts, Koch Brothers...and Rothschild said it best " Permit me to issue and control a nation's money supply...and I care NOT who makes it laws.
    Top quality post

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Wtf are you talking about. You probably don't even now the Supreme Court ruling at the heart of the issue. And I am trying to do something about it. Send Trump to Washington to piss of the powers that be. If the republic wanted send a message we would just need to clean house instead incumbents have a 70 percent advantage. We could take this shit back but I think we've become apathetic. We should not be having lifelong politicians it's not what our founding fathers intended.
    Do you think about what you type? Do you even read what you write? You say you can't vote for change because the system is rigged--but you're voting for Trump to force change.!!?!
    You think you can achieve change, but believe that you're too apathetic--and you just bitch about it online instead of working for it.
    You think money runs the country but you want a sociopathic 5 times bankrupted narcissist millionaire to be the leader of it.
    No wonder the nation is fucked. You're probably the smart one in your circle of family and friends.
    Good luck!

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    The lame two party system wants you to pass on your right vote.
    They want you to feel so disenfranchised that you won't participate in the democratic system.

(Yeah I used to say that, but I grew into the knowledge of how limited the POTUS is. And how our votes don't nominate advisors (foreign/domestic policies), FCC chairman (allowed monopolization of our airwaves), FDA regulators (that usher in drugs with endless side effects, food made with hundreds of chemicals),
    Oh and a banking system which the Prez controls nothing. Nada jack. Not inflation, depression let alone interest rates.

The only way to achieve change is to participate.
    I did. Like those who taught me when I was in my 20's. Each election a different candidate pushes for the same policies , same talking points as the one before. Chairmen of Republican/Democratic Party determines the platform, not our votes.. Does your vote elect RNC?DNC head? Just a question.
    See to me that matters when that chick stepped down from the DNC for pushing Clinton, Anti-Sanders- We only learned it because outside forces brought it to light. Rocco--did You vote in the RNC chairman who stated in 2012 elections...to change rules to take delegates and give them to whom he chose aka Romney? Then in 2016 he decided the opposite. Your vote is diluted. That is IMO. It doesnt have weight like it use to, how else did delegates get stolen from Ron Paul by RNC head...changing rules?

Going online and crying like a baby about how no candidate represents you is a cop out.
    That is your opinion. Kinda like me saying.... critizing people for not voting for a candidate you have yet to endorse... is like an angry bitch mouthing off cause that's all a bitch does;accuse.

Find the person who best represents your needs, wants & hopes, and vote for them.
    They don't have to be a democrat or republican.

I understand your point. I did that in 2008-voted Independent. Voted write-in 2010 midterm, which rules discounted 2010 vote because the write-ins had to go through hoola hoops to be counted.

If neither of those two options appeal to you, there are other options. There are other parties.

You are correct, I was asked to be a delegate for the Wisconsin Constitution Party by Mr. Christenson candidate and president Jerry Broitzman, unfortunatley there is no media that allots for Constitutionalist, libertarians, Green Party, let alone Independents. Unfortunately there are 2 votes. One is popular the other you know is electoral. Voting neither Dem/Repub is a vote for one's conscious, not a serious vote to elect.

By voting for one of the others, you help raise that party's profile and may help them to achieve official party status, get them airtime in the official debates, and receive federal funding. This kind of voting help communicate the need for a change in the current system.
    It's hell of a lot more effective than wasting your opportunity to contribute by not voting at all.
    Your words are wonderful, in theory. But in practice? Waste is not when you blog, or write books as I have done. Having Book signings, participating in lectures, grassroots organizing like I have.

We see the same thing from a different perspective. I didn't change my thinking, I simply grew into understanding the power of advisors, the power of lobbyists, the power of a life time nominee supreme court justiced picked on ideology liberalism or conservatism.
    1976 Carter said rich are getting richer, poor getting poorer. 2016 same campaign, different person saying it.
    1980 Reagan & Bush said Terrorism is a priority, slogan: No negotiations. 2016 Terrorism is in everybody's backyard. Same slogan..different candidate.
    1992- Newt Gingrich Revolution- Immigration is a serious issue to be confronted. 2016 same campaign statement, different person.

As pointed in the central bank thread..it was unanimous...a few people run our world as we know it.
    Rockerfellers, Duponts, Koch Brothers...and Rothschild said it best " Permit me to issue and control a nation's money supply...and I care NOT who makes it laws.
    Top quality post
    It's not top quality. It's lazy whiner bullshit.
    Save your once great country you sad sacks.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Trump wins in Landslide. Here's why:

Dude I think you are a little concrete. I meant the country has become apathetic and accepting of the process. I don't see a lot of outrage being expressed. It seems people are quite happy to put Hillary and Bill back in power and if she's still able to she will probably be in for eight years. It's just a continuation of the same old same old. I'm talking about changing the system of money that puts the candidates in the fore front. Maybe people actually like it but the sphere of influence and access to the president will only get smaller with Clinton in. I'm not talking about the vote Rocco shit why do I even bother with you I'm not a fist grade teacher.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are the definition of apathy--and you don't even see it.
    Again, you'll get the government you deserve.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Honestly Rocco you sound like a twelve year old. You have no clue. Citizens United fucked us over with that Supreme Court ruling. I don't like how the shit works but maybe I'm wrong, maybe the people aren't pathetic but they think it is proper to continue to increase the power of money and one percent of the population. I just don't think it's the way to go. If you are for it more power to you it's a free country

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump Victory in shocking landslide.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Honestly Rocco you sound like a twelve year old. You have no clue. Citizens United fucked us over with that Supreme Court ruling. I don't like how the shit works but maybe I'm wrong, maybe the people aren't pathetic but they think it is proper to continue to increase the power of money and one percent of the population. I just don't think it's the way to go. If you are for it more power to you it's a free country
    Boo hoo!
    Poor USA... Worlds greatest nation of slacker cry baby sucks.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Donald J. LANDSLIDE

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Boo hoo!
    Poor USA... Worlds greatest nation of slacker cry baby sucks.
    Ha ha good talk rocco

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump LANDSLIDE victory

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |^•|^¢^|^^¢^^¢^^|

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump in a landslide. 305-226

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Trump Victory in shocking landslide.
    Well done, you called it point for point, along with Michael Moore of all people.

Wonder what it will bring to you guys?

Im praying for a camera in the room on his and Putins first meet.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Trump in a landslide. 305-226
    Yes Trump won. But he won't be able to handle the pressures and responsibility. He is simply incapable of doing the job with any degree of competence. His administration will be a fucking train-wreck by summer and that will be good. Sometimes you have to let people swallow on their own vomit.

You have a guy in the oval office that David Duke who was the former Imperial Wizard of the KKK (*Imperial Wizard* lol where do they get these names from) just tweeted "GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP! It's time to do the right thing, it's time to TAKE AMERICA BACK!!!"

See now guys like you, can't play the underdog, can't say the system is against you, can't complain of reverse racism. You have a front now seat. You are with guy who does not try to be slick or hid his racism after all pretty much his whole campaign was run on of having Mexico pay for a wall and black people being put “back in their place”

I do wonder how long the honeymoon will last, and when people will start to realise he isn’t going to deliver on all his vague, unformed promises and live up to their expectations. I wonder what will happen when the national debt explodes, as predicted of his economic plans.

The one thing no-one can reverse is the consequences of nuclear war, even if one-sided the whole world will be affected by the fallout and the dust.

It will be a rough road in all other ways for the next four years and everything is at risk - Social Security, Medicare, ACA will be gone, NATO will have to make do without the USA, look for severe cuts in assistance programs, cutbacks and dismantling of regulatory efforts, huge national debt increase with tax cuts for the upper 1%, expansion of Homeland Security and another trashing of FEMA as Bush did.

With the loss of immigrants, crops will rot in the fields, livestock will go untended, food supplies will diminish, prices will rise, trade wars will reduce imports of goods, your infrastructure will continue to crumble and people will literally be sicker and less productive.

You will get change but not the sort of change you were expecting. Be careful what you wish for MUTHA FUCKA

Last edited by denilson200; 11-09-2016 at 11:02 PM.

Thread Information