Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Charlotte, NC *BOYCOTTED * "don't spend no money on no white folks"

Nation of Islam boycotting Charlotte, NC, thousands to go along with it @El Kabong

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Charlotte, NC *BOYCOTTED * "don't spend no money on no white folks"

Irony is they just lost the NCAA and others as result of pick a bathroom/ don't pick a bathroom idiocy. This has less to do with blm and voice and more about being fed up or bored in general, flocking to the bright lights and being seen. White guy in short shorts on roller skates doing 360's in main intersection in front of cops holding two phones up..bout sums it up. People have turned a needed just case into a yell and a T shirt. Run to the light dipshits.

El Kabong Guest

"Oh no, our economy will be destroyed by The Nation of Islam not spending any money here" - said No one ever

The NCAA and ACC are being ridiculous in regards to HB2. The ACC is only doing it in order to move their home office from NC to NYC.

The incident which started all of this....a BLACK policeman shoots a BLACK man that had a gun and wouldn't cooperate with the police. The man who was shot later died, the relatives of the man who was shot are acting out saying "All white people are devils" and so on.

I don't care....I simply do not give a shit anymore. This issue has been pushed and pushed and pushed and I'm sorry but 100% of people killed by the cops are not innocent little angel babies. As difficult as it is to believe SOME criminals actually EARNED being shot.

These riots are stupid, it's an extinction burst because a certain group of people don't want to face consequences for their actions...sorry, that is not how civilized society works.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well, BLM is now rioting in North Carolina. Many whites in the south are gun owners and don't play around when it comes to their lives or property. Bad move. I don't want to see anyone getting hurt, but shit is about to hit the fan.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
    Well, BLM is now rioting in North Carolina. Many whites in the south are gun owners and don't play around when it comes to their lives or property. Bad move. I don't want to see anyone getting hurt, but shit is about to hit the fan.
    BLM "protesters" are throwing rocks off of overpasses onto cars travelling on I-85, they've blocked off I-85, there have been violent assaults caught on camera....and this has me thinking....if the police were really killing any and all unarmed black men...then where's the death toll for these "protesters"? Why aren't the cops killing more especially when given reasons like oh attempted murder when you're dropping concrete blocks off of overpasses on cars going about 70-80 mph?

Got to say for the sake of others, here's hoping no one bothers me or my family or my property.....I'm a little tired out of all this nonsense.

El Kabong Guest

Take THAT white privilege! We're having a PEACEFUL protest and you're not invited!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cops need to shoot to kill from now on every property-damaging, rampaging, cinder block-off-of-overpass-throwing protestor.shoot to kill.shoot to kill.shoot to kill.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Cops need to shoot to kill from now on every property-damaging, rampaging, cinder block-off-of-overpass-throwing protestor.shoot to kill.shoot to kill.shoot to kill.
    This cartoon is for you.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    This cartoon is for you.
    These people will be mowed down soon.

Thread Information