Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Hillary Clinton: Nobody hacked my server, BUT...The Russians hacked my email! HAHAHA

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Hillary Clinton: Nobody hacked my server, BUT...The Russians hacked my email! HAHAHA

When it serves her lying dishonest behind she will swear to the country and to the world that her illegal server could never ever have been hacked by anybody and that no top-secret information ever got into anybody's hands. And yet in the same breath when it suits her lying dishonest behind she is now saying that all of her Goldman Sachs emails and speeches and private comments have been hacked by the Russians and that the Russians are hacking into everything and jeopardizing the election.

Which one is it?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hillary Clinton: Nobody hacked my server, BUT...The Russians hacked my email! HA

@El Kabong but private sexual comments made in 2005 by Trump are so, so much more important for the country.

@Gandalf yes I am sure at some point in the past 25 or 30 years that I have probably said something sarcastic or perverted like Trump said, to one of my friends one night in private. It doesn't make me a bad person and it doesn't make Trump a bad person and it doesn't make anybody a bad person

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Hillary Clinton: Nobody hacked my server, BUT...The Russians hacked my email! HA

Yeah let's all pay attention to the REAL issues.....how men who aren't running for office at the time talk about women behind their backs because that carries so much weight in American politics today and while we're at it let's NOT pay attention to someone who actually DID (and according to some STILL DOES) abuse women...

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    @El Kabong but private sexual comments made in 2005 by Trump are so, so much more important for the country. @Gandalf yes I am sure at some point in the past 25 or 30 years that I have probably said something sarcastic or perverted like Trump said, to one of my friends one night in private. It doesn't make me a bad person and it doesn't make Trump a bad person and it doesn't make anybody a bad person
    Who said you were a bad person? Too much is being made about what Trump said, but the really glaring thing is how Bill Clinton's misdemeanors do not seem to get airtime in the mainstream media. I think the entire campaign has been a wake up call to people that the system has no interest in them or representing their desires. We saw it with Sanders being pushed, you see it with the media day in day out, you see it in the central banking, in the wars. There has never been a more depressing time to live than in the shadow of war and nukes in the 21st century. The system seems beyond all reach and if Clinton becomes President as is looking likely, the world is in dire trouble. It is already in trouble, but the financial system has failed and they are looking for war. There are no islands to go to and space is beyond reach. It's looking like there is no future and I am not sure I even care anymore either. It's done.

El Kabong Guest

Bill Clinton made sexual advances on his 3rd cousin......while she was baby-sitting Chelsea

El Kabong Guest

IRS was hacked. I think the State Department was hacked. Sony hacked. Banks hacked. As we try and close the Benghazi Chapter and the email drip drip. Is there ever a moment in TiMe not to Defend the decision but layout the fact....HRC servers were not hacked. Know this is s naive thought but just thinking. Sent from my iPhone

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7874

IT WAS THE RUSSIANS!!!!!

Fucking fools Podesta Emails volume 6 out right now

El Kabong Guest

The FEC SHOULD drop the hammer on Hillary but I doubt they will.....these emails show very cozy relationships between Hillary's campaign and Super PACs.

Hillary's reaction to the Podesta Emails

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

O Gandalf, do not despair! Do not allow the *darkness/the Dark Forces/the Spinners of Meaning/the Manipulators/the Professional Demonizers- to take away our hope for an independent, populist, creative leader OUTSIDE THE POLITICAL PARTY PARADIGM

Thread Information